Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Those were the days!  (Read 28783 times)

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
Re: Those were the days!
« Reply #90 on: July 28, 2014, 10:43:09 PM »

Wait, wait, wait, wait... WHAAAAT?!?! What is this foreign language?! Explain yourself woman!! LOL.

LMAO well you know, Nick and Brian weren't as close as back in the day. Howie and Nick are like super close anymore. AJ and Brian got super close. And now Kevin's just returned. It's fun dynamics! :P
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
  • I have no idea what I'm getting myself into
« Reply #91 on: July 28, 2014, 10:46:32 PM »

LMAO well you know, Nick and Brian weren't as close as back in the day. Howie and Nick are like super close anymore. AJ and Brian got super close. And now Kevin's just returned. It's fun dynamics! :P

Was this during Unbreakable era? Cause I do remember AJ and Brian being close during that era, with Team Arok and all, but I don't know if I knew about Nick and Brian not being that close. Wow, wonder how that happened... that seems almost impossible! Lol. And what's the whole AJ/Brian deal and AJ having the same sort of problems as Nick?
"Stories are often the lives we wish we could live."
~Me

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #92 on: July 28, 2014, 10:47:27 PM »

I love the dynamics of their relationships. LOL Except the non existent Howie and Brian one.

Love the trio of Nick, Kevin and Howie.

It's also nice seeing Nick and Brian reconnecting a little more.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #93 on: July 28, 2014, 10:49:41 PM »

Was this during Unbreakable era? Cause I do remember AJ and Brian being close during that era, with Team Arok and all, but I don't know if I knew about Nick and Brian not being that close. Wow, wonder how that happened... that seems almost impossible! Lol. And what's the whole AJ/Brian deal and AJ having the same sort of problems as Nick?

Brian and Nick got closer during Unbreakable/TIU and even now with IAWLT but I don't think it's ever gonna be back to "Frick and Frack" the way we know it. That's really what I meant. But then again they've been dressing the same lately so maybe it will now that Nick's married LOL.

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

FrickFrackGirl

• Captain of Commotion
  • Nowie!!!!
« Reply #94 on: July 28, 2014, 10:57:32 PM »

HIIII!!! I should be in bed but I got intrigued by Doc and Rose talking about this..lol 

There's so much I could say but I'll keep most to myself about Nick and Brian's relationship.. .but I can see that they are closer now than they have been in a while. But the bond between Nick and Howie for the last few years, even stemming back to UB when they all broke off into pairs to do the radio interviews, I think is where it started.  Honestly..they are my new Frick and Frack..lol I'm so Team Nowie!  I LOVE when those two are together!  And I think a lot goes to say that Howie was the ONLY BSBer to actually be IN Nick's wedding.  Nick talked about it somewhere (I can't remember where now) about how he was talking to him about Lauren..how he was afraid of loosing her and was thinking about asking her to marry him and Howie was all supportive of him.  Howie also did the Foreward in Nick's book and also sent a video message to him when he launched it on Dr. Phil.   

Yup, I'm a Nick girl!!  But I love ALL my Boys!

Jen

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #95 on: July 28, 2014, 10:58:31 PM »

Brian and Nick got closer during Unbreakable/TIU and even now with IAWLT but I don't think it's ever gonna be back to "Frick and Frack" the way we know it. That's really what I meant. But then again they've been dressing the same lately so maybe it will now that Nick's married LOL.

Oh, it had seemed to me AJ and Brian were closer during Unbreakable era more than Nick and Brian... and I gotta admit, don't remember much of the TIU era, lmao!! That's sad to know though... its nice to know that it seems like they're slowly recapturing it again, lol.

But you still haven't really filled me in about AJ; c'mon girl, you know that's my BSB right there, lmao!
~Me

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #96 on: July 28, 2014, 11:00:07 PM »

HIIII!!! I should be in bed but I got intrigued by Doc and Rose talking about this..lol 

There's so much I could say but I'll keep most to myself about Nick and Brian's relationship.. .but I can see that they are closer now than they have been in a while. But the bond between Nick and Howie for the last few years, even stemming back to UB when they all broke off into pairs to do the radio interviews, I think is where it started.  Honestly..they are my new Frick and Frack..lol I'm so Team Nowie!  I LOVE when those two are together!  And I think a lot goes to say that Howie was the ONLY BSBer to actually be IN Nick's wedding.  Nick talked about it somewhere (I can't remember where now) about how he was talking to him about Lauren..how he was afraid of loosing her and was thinking about asking her to marry him and Howie was all supportive of him.  Howie also did the Foreward in Nick's book and also sent a video message to him when he launched it on Dr. Phil.   

Whooooa, what?! The other guys weren't in his wedding?! It almost looked as if Brian was his best man in the teaser of "I Heart Nick Carter". Whoa, am I missing out on massive stuff! Lmao.
~Me

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #97 on: July 28, 2014, 11:02:06 PM »

Oh, it had seemed to me AJ and Brian were closer during Unbreakable era more than Nick and Brian... and I gotta admit, don't remember much of the TIU era, lmao!! That's sad to know though... its nice to know that it seems like they're slowly recapturing it again, lol.

But you still haven't really filled me in about AJ; c'mon girl, you know that's my BSB right there, lmao!

That's what I mean. They were really distant during NG but during UB it felt like Brian and Nick were repairing at least some of the damage. AJ and Brian were pretty much bonded at this point LOL. Howie and Nick are like besties lately. It's pretty funny when those two are together. I'm still partial to Nick/Brian and Nick/Kevin though.

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #98 on: July 28, 2014, 11:03:07 PM »

Whooooa, what?! The other guys weren't in his wedding?! It almost looked as if Brian was his best man in the teaser of "I Heart Nick Carter". Whoa, am I missing out on massive stuff! Lmao.

I think Nick said he wanted one of them to represent the brotherly bond but couldn't have them all as his groomsmen or something. Aaron was supposed to be one and tried to fly out the day of the wedding and didn't make it. Ava was the flower girl.

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #99 on: July 28, 2014, 11:10:45 PM »

That's what I mean. They were really distant during NG but during UB it felt like Brian and Nick were repairing at least some of the damage. AJ and Brian were pretty much bonded at this point LOL. Howie and Nick are like besties lately. It's pretty funny when those two are together. I'm still partial to Nick/Brian and Nick/Kevin though.

Oic, sorry for having you repeat yourself, lmao! I need to go watch more videos I suppose, lol. And I had approved the Nick and Howie team during UB, lol; they were paired off perfectly for that promotion, lol.

I think Nick said he wanted one of them to represent the brotherly bond but couldn't have them all as his groomsmen or something. Aaron was supposed to be one and tried to fly out the day of the wedding and didn't make it. Ava was the flower girl.

Oh wow, didn't know that! And who said he couldn't have them all as his groomsmen?! :P Just kidding, but not really, lol. Too cute that Ava was the flower girl, lol. As you can tell, I know nothing about the wedding, lmao!
~Me

FrickFrackGirl

• Captain of Commotion
  • Nowie!!!!
« Reply #100 on: July 28, 2014, 11:14:46 PM »

I still think something was wonky about Aaron not being able to make it. Especially when Nick made the comment "everyone that WANTED to be there was there". That spoke VOLUMES to me. 

Don't worry Doc..you can catch up when you watch the show..lol Nacho was even in it..he wore a little camera on his head to give you the ceremony from his perspective..l ol  I just KNEW that dog was gonna be part of it..lol Too cute!

Yup, I'm a Nick girl!!  But I love ALL my Boys!

Jen

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #101 on: July 28, 2014, 11:50:00 PM »

Sorry to butt in but it's great to see everyone in here :) 

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #102 on: July 29, 2014, 12:00:17 AM »

The activity today's been awesome.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #103 on: July 29, 2014, 12:03:44 AM »

Yeah, I'm loving all these conversations!  Way to get the party started, Reb! LOL
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #104 on: July 29, 2014, 01:22:46 AM »

I still think something was wonky about Aaron not being able to make it. Especially when Nick made the comment "everyone that WANTED to be there was there". That spoke VOLUMES to me. 

Don't worry Doc..you can catch up when you watch the show..lol Nacho was even in it..he wore a little camera on his head to give you the ceremony from his perspective..l ol  I just KNEW that dog was gonna be part of it..lol Too cute!

Well hot diggity damn! Lol. I think I may watch "I Heart Nick Carter" when it comes out; show looks adorbs! Lol.

Sorry to butt in but it's great to see everyone in here :) 

Hey Delphina!! Long time no see girl, hope all has been well with you! ^_^

The activity today's been awesome.

I'm glad I had people to talk to upon my return! Lol.

Yeah, I'm loving all these conversations!  Way to get the party started, Reb! LOL

LOL!!! Well, yanno... kinda feeling like Kevin right now, left and came back, hahahaha! Speaking of, I'm currently watching vids of soundchecks and whatnot, getting reintroduced to their current bond or whatever, lol. I'm laughing way too much at most of these vids, lol. Its great seeing Kevin back. :)
~Me
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9