Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: A Backstreet Boys story  (Read 20484 times)

Mistral

• Captain of Commotion
Re: A Backstreet Boys story
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2014, 05:22:57 PM »

I first started liking the Backstreet Boys during the  Backstreet boys CD. At that time Howie was my favorite Backstreet Boy because I like his body. My favorite song used to be I never break your heart but now I love The call. Since becoming a fan, I have seen the guys on tour six times. My favorite tour was NKOTBSB because the stage. The one song I wish they would perform in concert is Perfect fan and I like every songs.

Nowadays, my favorite Backstreet Boy is Brian because he is my hero. I have to admit, at first I didn't think much of Brian but now he's really grown on me. I still don't give Nick much thought because I just don't have all that much interest in him or anything in common with him. I don't want any of them   leave the band, there is no way it could continue on as a foursome, but If I had to pick one of them to leave, I would choose no one  because I like the five of them.

The one thing I love most about these boys is they are great singer. But if I could ask them to change one thing it would be have a chance to go on soundcheck party.

At the end of the day, we're all fans but the one thing that bugs me most about this fandom in general is the bad things some fans said to the boys. I think Nick is the most fan friendly where Brian needs the most work. Regardless, I love these guys and will remain a fan forever unless something big happened.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 05:29:45 PM by mistral »

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2014, 06:15:45 PM »

I'm surprised to hear you were a Howie fan first!  What made Brian grow on you later?
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2014, 07:29:11 PM »

So, this happened: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIAsB8_hTQg

Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, HOT!

LMFAO

Kevin is so sexy in that video lol and I love Brian bending over to show his ass. Lmao

Mistral

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2014, 08:02:50 PM »

RokofAges75: he help me to fight my illness

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2014, 08:14:13 PM »

Kevin is so sexy in that video lol and I love Brian bending over to show his ass. Lmao

I'm surprised at how into it Kevin was!  I guess I just think of Kevin as the voice of reason, the mature one, the one who would say, "Wait up, you guys.  Isn't this song kind of... stupid?"  But then, Kevin also did this back in the day...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELM1SP7WUUg

... so maybe not.
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2014, 08:17:26 PM »

RokofAges75: he help me to fight my illness

Aww, well, that's a good reason!  Brian was originally my favorite purely on a physical basis, before I knew anything about him, but I remember reading about all of them in their article in Teen People that came out in the summer of 1998, shortly after his heart surgery, and that's when I realized he was really something special.  That cemented his spot as my forever favorite. :angel:
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2014, 08:20:08 PM »

Kevin came very close to Nick's Breathe dance in that video lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2014, 08:21:20 PM »

Kevin came very close to Nick's Breathe dance in that video lol

Nick's rubbing off on him.  Soon they'll all be dancing like Muppets!
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2014, 08:26:05 PM »

YAY! Muppets!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Carter

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2014, 11:13:58 PM »

I'm surprised at how into it Kevin was!  I guess I just think of Kevin as the voice of reason, the mature one, the one who would say, "Wait up, you guys.  Isn't this song kind of... stupid?"  But then, Kevin also did this back in the day...

... so maybe not.

LMAO! I remember this video!!
~Carter~

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2014, 01:34:14 AM »

... so maybe not.

That Dance kill me every time.  He looks like a turtle lol

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #71 on: July 27, 2014, 07:34:28 PM »

I first started liking the Backstreet Boys during the Millennium era. At that time Howie was my favorite Backstreet Boy because my friends had 'taken' all the other Boys! My favorite song used to be That's What She Said but now I love Breathe. Since becoming a fan, I have seen the guys on tour ten times. My favorite tour was NKOTBSB because I was able to meet so many people! The one song I wish they would perform in concert is I Still and take out As Long As You Love Me.

Nowadays, my favorite Backstreet Boy is Nick because he's gorgeous, he's crazy, he's grown as a person, and I could listen to his voice every single second of the day. I have to admit, at first I didn't think much of Kevin but now he's really grown on me. I still don't give Howie much thought because I just don't have all that much interest in him or anything in common with him. If Nick were to leave the band, there is no way it could continue on as a foursome, but If I had to pick one of them to leave, I would choose Kevin because he's left before and BSB survived.

The one thing I love most about these boys is their music resonates with me and they love and respect their fans. But if I could ask them to change one thing it would be lower the cost of VIP!

At the end of the day, we're all fans but the one thing that bugs me most about this fandom in general is bullying. I think Brian is the most fan friendly where AJ needs the most work. Regardless, I love these guys and will remain a fan forever unless aliens abduct them and wipe every fans memories of their awesomeness.

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
  • I have no idea what I'm getting myself into
« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2014, 06:48:39 AM »

I first started liking the Backstreet Boys during the time "Everybody (Backstreet's Back)" music video was everywhere era. ;) At that time Nick Carter was my favorite Backstreet Boy because who didn't love Nick Carter and his penis hairstyle back then?!. My favorite song used to be "Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely" but now I love the same song, along with "More Than That".. Since becoming a fan, I have seen the guys on tour ZERO times. My favorite tour was Black & Blue because although I've never gone, it looked cool as shit with dancers and explosions and whatnot; oh, and AJ's hot swag. The one song I wish they would perform in concert is "Song For The Unloved" and take out "Quit Playin' Games With My Heart" or "As Long As You Love Me".

Nowadays, my favorite Backstreet Boy is AJ McLean because his voice and sexiness... most times. :P. I have to admit, at first I didn't think much of Howie but now he's really grown on me. I still don't give Howie much thought because I just don't have all that much interest in him or anything in common with him. If Nick/AJ were to leave the band, there is no way it could continue on as a foursome, but If I had to pick one of them to leave, I would choose none because BSB will always be 5.

The one thing I love most about these boys is their music will always bring me back, especially to happier times (i.e., pleasant memories of my childhood); their resilience and persistence after all these years and all they've been through, not to mention their 20+ year bond is extremely admirable. But if I could ask tell them to change one thing it would be fuck Jive, release all your unreleased!.

At the end of the day, we're all fans but the one thing that bugs me most about this fandom in general is it's inconsistent for me personally; I'll be lost as a fan, found as a fan, lost again. I've strayed away from this fandom for years and was okay with it, and something has me crawling back to see what's been going on. Like I said, could be their music that will always bring me back. I think AJ McLean is the most fan friendly where (I honestly can't answer this because I've only ever met AJ and Brian) needs the most work. Regardless, I love these guys and will remain a fan forever unless I get lost again... I think it's all on me, and living the life of being a closet fan, lmao!!

Just to throw in some tidbits... I was actually REALLY scared of Kevin and AJ during the Millennium era, hahaha!! I was all about Nick, but Kevin and AJ scared me for some reason. Now, I'm into the bad boys (AJ)... funny how it turned out, lol. Another tidbit, the BSB and 90's nostalgia hit me so hard, I was blasting my Backstreet Boys station on Pandora, causing all my coworkers to love me for playing the station, and us workers and even our customers to jam along (totes was cheering these two older guys for jamming to "Larger Than Life" in the shop while they waited for us to serve them, lmao!)

Oh, and hi!  ;D Missed you all btw! :-* Although I've strayed from the fandom, my forged "cyber" friendships with people were never forgotten, lol. <3
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 06:50:46 AM by rebellious_one »
"Stories are often the lives we wish we could live."
~Me

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2014, 07:35:58 AM »

Yay! Hello, Reb! Don't go back into your cave yet!! LOL Stay awhile! :)

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
  • I have no idea what I'm getting myself into
« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2014, 02:11:26 PM »

Yay! Hello, Reb! Don't go back into your cave yet!! LOL Stay awhile! :)

Like, for how long?

LOL!!! Jk. Hiya Mare! Hiya everyone! How's everyone doing?! Missed you all!!!
"Stories are often the lives we wish we could live."
~Me
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6