Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: A Backstreet Boys story  (Read 20501 times)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: A Backstreet Boys story
« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2014, 02:14:25 PM »

Hey Reb, welcome back!  Must be one of those times when everyone's crawling out of the woodwork! LOL

And Song for the Unloved!  Yes!  One can dream LOL.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
  • I have no idea what I'm getting myself into
« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2014, 02:27:01 PM »

Hey Reb, welcome back!  Must be one of those times when everyone's crawling out of the woodwork! LOL

And Song for the Unloved!  Yes!  One can dream LOL.

Hey Julie!! And yes, so I've seen! Lol. I really don't know what had me crawling back, lmao. Guess I got curious with what's going on in this fandom and decided to check it out. On top of that, I've been feening good suspenseful reads, lol. Figured a cool way to pop my head outta my cave would be to post an update for something I hadn't in YEARS, just to see if I could still write, lmao.
"Stories are often the lives we wish we could live."
~Me

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2014, 02:31:59 PM »

Like Last Christmas??  Please!

You should check out Dodging the Daylight - GREAT suspense!!!
~Julie

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #78 on: July 28, 2014, 02:39:43 PM »

Like Last Christmas??  Please!

You should check out Dodging the Daylight - GREAT suspense!!!

Lmao!! I gotta reread that story and remember where I was going with that, lmao!! But I'll look into that! ;) But something called me to update Satan's Playground, I'm not sure what, lol. But I'm looking to write some stuff today. :) And I'll definitely check that fic out!

So, how's the fanfic world been? How've you been? Actually, I should take this to another thread or something, huh? At least it's good to know that I'm still a rule breaker and a thread hijacker! ;P Lmao.
~Me

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #79 on: July 28, 2014, 02:41:27 PM »

LOL, you're a rebel, as always!
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #80 on: July 28, 2014, 03:13:30 PM »

LOL yeah, seriously. I guess some things never change!

I know I about fell over when I saw Satan's Playground on the most recent page. lmao
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2014, 04:36:03 PM »

LOL, you're a rebel, as always!

*impersonates Howie and high-fives ya'll* I still got it!!! :P

LOL yeah, seriously. I guess some things never change!

I know I about fell over when I saw Satan's Playground on the most recent page. lmao

Lmao!! Sweet!! My mind is on a roll with where I wanna take it and how I wanna end it; rereading it had me cringing, lmao. Who knows, possibly a rewrite five years later, lol. Don't wanna get ahead of myself, lmao.

Okay, my last post here, I'm sorry! I'm gonna skip off and create another thread because I wanna know what ya'll have been up to and what I've missed! :) <3
~Me

Nijntje

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Some love is not really love at all..
« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2014, 03:05:14 PM »

I first started liking the Backstreet Boys when [they released their first single in Europe; "We've got it going on]. At that time [Kevin ] was my favorite Backstreet Boy because [he was the only one taller than me, lol. I thought he was gorgeous as well. ]. My favorite song used to be [INBYH] but now I love ["Lift me up" and "One phone call]. Since becoming a fan, I have seen the guys on tour [seven (I think)] times. My favorite tour was [IAWLT] because [Kevin came back]. The one song I wish they would perform in concert is ["Something that I already know" and "One phone call"/color]] and take out [INBYH (or they could do an oldies-medley,  I'd be fine with that)].

Nowadays, my favorite Backstreet Boy is [Kevin] because [I love the way his voice is soothing,  and I still think he's gorgeous, lol]. I have to admit, at first I didn't think much of [A.J.] but now he's really grown on me, since he became a father. I still don't give [Howie] much thought because I just don't have all that much interest in him or anything in common with him and I think his "winking-obsession back in the day turned me off for good . If [Nick] were to leave the band, there is no way it could continue on as a foursome, but If I had to pick one of them to leave, I would choose [Howie] because [his voice could probably be replaced by one of the others, though I prefer them as a party of five. ].

The one thing I love most about these boys is [their music and concerts]. But if I could ask them to change one thing it would be [to stop touching yourself like you're the sexiest thing we've ever seen (now which one am I talking about?  ;) ). Seriously, it makes me uncomfortable nowadays. Maybe I'm getting old. ].

At the end of the day, we're all fans but the one thing that bugs me most about this fandom in general is [the over-analyzing of everything they tweet/say/do]. I think [Howie/Nick (Nick seems to be much nicer to fans nowadays than a few years back)] is the most fan friendly where [Brian (and/or Leighanne)] needs the most work. Regardless, I love these guys and will remain a fan forever unless [it turns out their whole "brothers from different mothers"-story turns out to be a big lie].
[/quote]
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 03:45:18 AM by Nijntje »
Not every dream is supposed to come true
Some words are best unsaid
Some love is not really love at all
I keep everything I shared with you
And that's enough.. there's us..

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #83 on: August 02, 2014, 03:44:43 PM »

Yay! Wendy has made an appearance!! :) lol

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #84 on: August 03, 2014, 03:39:26 AM »

Everyone is back! :)
~Julie

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]