Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: FS for August and #91 is - On Nightingale Hill by Filiklepto  (Read 20781 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: FS for August and #91 is - On Nightingale Hill by Filiklepto
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2014, 03:33:22 AM »

Oh, kind of happy to hear that! Sex scenes and I don't enjoy one another. I started to read this story "Big Girl Panties" by Janet Evonovich and I loved it until all the sex happened. Now I'm still trying to get through it but have plowed through about 3 other books since. lol

I'm going to leave my review for chapter 21 on AC since its a new chapter. I don't want to give anything away!

How many chapters do you forsee your story being before you are done?
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Chrissy

• Captain of Commotion
  • the author formerly known as filiklepto
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2014, 09:52:29 AM »

Oh, kind of happy to hear that! Sex scenes and I don't enjoy one another. I started to read this story "Big Girl Panties" by Janet Evonovich and I loved it until all the sex happened. Now I'm still trying to get through it but have plowed through about 3 other books since. lol

I'm going to leave my review for chapter 21 on AC since its a new chapter. I don't want to give anything away!

How many chapters do you forsee your story being before you are done?

Thank you for the review!

This question came up a few pages ago... I think I can wrap the story up in the next 5-7 chapters so let's see if we can finish things up here before too much longer. Now that dance season has ended, I think I'll have more time for writing... (fingers crossed!)
my muse is such a lush

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2014, 10:14:36 AM »

You're welcome. I'll be reviewing on the actual story from now on. Sorry, I guess I missed that question. 5-7 not bad. By my estimation are we talking summer 2018? Lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Chrissy

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2014, 12:33:37 PM »

You're welcome. I'll be reviewing on the actual story from now on. Sorry, I guess I missed that question. 5-7 not bad. By my estimation are we talking summer 2018? Lol

>:(

I was looking for an angry smiley face on fire, guess that one will have to do. So mean!
my muse is such a lush

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2014, 12:45:34 PM »

Lol mean but probably accurate!  :'( I still love you though.

Chrissy

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2014, 08:39:21 AM »

Lol mean but probably accurate!  :'( I still love you though.

You just wait and see!  :-\
my muse is such a lush

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2014, 07:38:21 PM »

:bighug: :patpat:

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2014, 04:36:06 AM »

Well this is the final weekend to let Chrissy know how awesome she is. (In here anyway lol) I have to say, it's been a lot of fun reading this for the month. You are a fantastic writer and I hope you will complete both of your stories sooner rather than later.

:)

Chrissy

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2014, 12:50:50 PM »

A big thank you again to everyone reading for the first time and to everyone who's been re-reading, too!

I managed to post one more update before the end of the month, yaaaaay  ;) You can check out chapter 20 here in case you haven't seen it yet. We're getting closer and closer to the end! I'm so excited~

Thanks for having me as your FS for August and #10 on the Top Ten countdown. It was truly an honor!
my muse is such a lush

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2014, 01:04:12 PM »

Yay! Good for you and good for us too! You're very welcome. It's been a pleasure!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]