Fic Talk > Updates

My Stories getting updated

(1/2) > >>

Sin:
In the hope that I would maybe get reviews like that (kinda frustrating if you get no feedback at all to the stuff you write), I wanted to open this thread. So this is the story I am working on at the moment:

Fairytale Gone Bad:
URL: http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11302
The story is about Brians vocal issues, but not only that. Brian also secretly is in love with one of his bandmates and that since a while. Focus of the story is the drama of the whole situation I guess. At the moment the story is still PG, but that might chance as it progresses. The idea to write it came to me as I read the documentary spoilers.

So I updated it yesterday, I hope you guys will give me any kind of feedback, because right now I just don't know if it is good or bad. The only feedback I got so far to the story at all are 4 Kudos at AO3 and one single comment at a Fanfiction thread in another forum, that I liked... well :O

Sin:

* Made a banner
* updated Chapter 1 (added a little to the beginning and changed it up a little)
* changed the normal text to italic text at the points of the story where I used it in Word too
* started to write Chapter 4, but it's not finished yet and thus not added
* thinking about changing up the end of Chapter 3, so I can write a different Chapter 4
14.09:

* Added Chapter 4
* Changed Chapter descriptions
* Added the Songs the chapter titles are based on to the chapter notes

Sin:
26.09:

* Added Chapter 5
I think this is the most angsty chapter I have written so far I was in a really angsty mood... I am not 100% satisfied with the outcome of the story. But I think I'm getting better at writing again, even tho it is a slow process.

Sin:
18.10:

* Added Chapter 6
Urgh I had trouble writing this chapter and I'm still not liking it at all. But I had to post it now else I would just have given up on the story...

Sin:
20.10:

* Added Chapter 7
This one is short, but I like it so much more, than the last chapter. So short, but sweet :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version