Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Author Topic: Helllllllo  (Read 5745 times)

karahleigh

• Team MC
  • Fledgling
  • I <3 Nick Carter
    • My Confession
Helllllllo
« on: November 29, 2014, 04:42:54 PM »

I'm not new here... I think this is an old account I had and never used because I deleted my old one.

But after some discussions today (*waves at Hannah and Julia*), I decided to log back in for the sake of fan fiction.

My name is Karah. I like Backstreet Boys (since 98) and NKOTB (since 86/87). I'm a journalist and designer. I used to work as a concert photographer. I've owned My Confession since 1999, and changed it's name to that in 2000. I also own Boys On The Block.

Nick calls me a hacker and knows I like to ask him questions. He also likes to feed me alcohol.

The only type of fan fiction I've written is BSB, NKOTB, some country artists (added into a BSB story) and NASCAR. I tried writing "Friends" fan fiction once and it was weird so I said no.

Hannah / writerbrat / Pengi is my BFF-FF-FFFFFFFFF (in the words of Seth Rogen and James Franco)

*waves*

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Helllllllo
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2014, 06:28:57 PM »

Welcome back
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2014, 07:54:46 PM »

To fill in anyone curious... on Twitter we were discussing the rise and fall of BSB fanfic and the factors that play into why there seems to be so few writers these days. I think the readers are out there but there's just not as much for them to read as there was 10 years ago.
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

karahleigh

• Team MC
  • Fledgling
  • I <3 Nick Carter
    • My Confession
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2014, 10:12:42 PM »

Yes! We need to remind BSB fans that there are good stories still being written!

colorguard_diva

• Major Disruption
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2014, 11:16:23 PM »

Welcome back!!!!

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2014, 04:52:25 PM »

Uh late as always ...hellllllooo ooo again. 
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2015, 11:01:12 AM »

Welcome back :)