Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The 2015 reading challenge...time to start thinking about it!  (Read 1847 times)
Mistral
Innocent Bystander

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2015, 03:49:22 PM »

Hi! I'm interest by I don't think I have what you ask for this challenge

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2015, 06:43:01 PM »

Aww, well maybe next year then. Smiley

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Mistral
Innocent Bystander

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2015, 07:12:47 PM »

Can you check my story??

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2015, 05:15:37 AM »

Unfortunately, I don't even have to. When I checked your profile under reviews it said 0 which means you've either never read a story on AC or have never reviewed so it seems like this type of challenge probably isn't for you. To be allowed to participate, you should have left a minimum of 100 reviews for people. Maybe once you start doing that, you'll be able to participate in this. Thanks!

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Mistral
Innocent Bystander

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2015, 09:58:30 AM »

I read many story on AC, I just don't leave review

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2015, 10:05:39 AM »

Exactly lol

KeepThisSecret
Captain of Commotion

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2015, 12:55:30 PM »

Sooooo I'm still debating about whether or not I'm going to participate this year. The summer is going to be a bit crazy for me (new baby, two of my best friends are getting married, etc., etc.) and I barely have time to write as it is. Do I have to commit to reading two stories like last year, or can I just read one? You'll also notice that I'm one review shy of 200 ... but hopefully you won't hold that against me. HAHA

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2015, 02:57:24 PM »

It's only one this year and yes, 199 will do. lol

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: