Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: FS for May: Story #100 - Hope is the Last Thing Ever Lost by Mare  (Read 15267 times)

marina

• Innocent Bystander
  • Leave me where I am, I'm only sleeping
Re: FS for May: Story #100 - Hope is the Last Thing Ever Lost by Mare
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2015, 06:52:49 PM »

Am I late? Well, mare is probably going to laugh at this hehe

Hello people! Greetings to everyone around, hi to those who know me and to those who are wondering who I since it's been years since the last time I posted here. I wanted to say something before but May has been an awful month in many ways and unfortunately some of the things that happened kept me away from here.

Mare, you know already what I think about your writing: You are amazing! The three of us  (the Ms) are not writing fanfic anymore and in my case I'm not even reading it as much as I want but when I look back at all those years when I got to know this fandom and its stories, yours are the ones that come to my head first. You know, when talking about books and authors nowadays (especially since now those conversations are even more frequent in my life) I keep mentiong the hidden gems that can be found in the world of fanfiction, that is because fanfiction is not full of cringeworthy things as many people think (okay, we have to admit that there are some of those too but people tend to think that's all that it is) but fanfiction has also AMAZING things to offer and unfortunatelly not many people know about these stories. You, mare, are an incredibly talented author and I'm so happy to be your friend.

And you know I have yet to read this particular story (I went to your page and read a couple of things I had not read before so now there are only two of your stories I haven't read, one being this one) and yes, I know you are kind of used to me being late (but hey, I arrived early when we met!)  but I promise not making you wait til next May for my review. Love ya!
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” - Oscar Wilde

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2015, 06:13:45 AM »

I admit, I smiled when I saw some new, random reviews from you! lol

Thanks, for the kind words. It was fanfic that brought the three of us together and I am so grateful for that. This story is the one I am most proud of and a fitting way to end my fanfic "career" I hope you do get around to reading it. As far as the other one, probably the one I started last summer, I wouldn't bother with that one. It's not that great and most likely will not be finished. lol

We need to catch up! Now that school is almost over, I'll have some free time to force myself to stay up later.

Love ya too! :)
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2015, 04:06:57 PM »

I just wanted to say thank you for everyone who voted me into this countdown and to those of you who took the time to come in here and say something sweet. Also thanks to Julilly for taking over this month lol

I love you all!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2015, 08:51:03 PM »

I have some work to do if i hope to be on your skill level, but I was happy to get the chance to honour you! Hope you enjoyed your month :)
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

Alexsgirl_ritz

• Major Disruption
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2015, 10:06:45 AM »

Hi, Mare!

I'm really sorry if I'm running on Backstreet Time but I really hope it's not too late to let you know how amazing you are as a person and fanfic writer. I read lots of your stories in one sitting and that's how talented you are. I really hope that one day you'll get the itch to write again. Until then, I'd be patiently waiting. No pressure. :)

Thank you for being supportive and giving honest feedbacks. I wouldn't have had the courage to continue writing The Other Side of NC if you weren't giving me such awesome and honest feedbacks. Your support and warm welcome to new writers is really amazing. The BSB fanfic world wouldn't be as awesome as it is if you weren't on it (I hope you understand what I meant, I think my message is really confusing.)

Congratulation s and I Love you, Mare! :)
A world without Alex is a wasted space.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2015, 07:21:48 PM »

Thanks so much, Ritz! That was so kind of you to say. I'm glad you are writing and I hope you continue to update The Other Side of NC.

You made total sense, just like you always do!

Love you back!
Pages: 1 2 [3]