Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 37

Author Topic: New questions to ponder  (Read 122273 times)

backstreetsbabyg

• Fledgling
  • if you want to read my mind you have to ask Nick!!
Re: New questions to ponder
« Reply #150 on: February 05, 2016, 08:52:29 PM »

I hope everyone's new year is off to a good start. I plan to try and become more active this year - both here in discussions and in writing fanfiction. Nick's video for 19 in 99 just launched tonight. It's what I picture happening when Lauren isn't home. ;) If you've seen the video then what were your favorite parts? Mine were the couch scenes and AJ bringing the pizza.
backstreet boys= the group of guys that have been through it all and are always there for you.... not that you ever want them to leave!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #151 on: February 06, 2016, 07:20:35 AM »

I haven't seen it and have no idea where to find it.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

backstreetsbabyg

• Fledgling
  • if you want to read my mind you have to ask Nick!!
« Reply #152 on: February 06, 2016, 08:38:20 AM »

It's on YouTube. On his vevo. Nick tweeted a link to the video but if you just type it in on YouTube it should come up. :)
backstreet boys= the group of guys that have been through it all and are always there for you.... not that you ever want them to leave!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #153 on: February 06, 2016, 06:52:22 PM »

I watched it. It was cute. Not sure I have a favorite part, but I think he looks great with glasses and in suspenders. lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #154 on: February 06, 2016, 11:12:51 PM »

It's so cute!  I don't know what my favorite part is, but I also love AJ as the pizza boy.  I also like Nick clapping along on the diving board because that is just cheesy fun.  And his bad acting at the beginning... LOL.  He's better off just not talking in any acting role he does, cause as soon as he opens his mouth, I start laughing.  I love the video though; it's adorable!

As far as writing goes, I was off to a really good start with that this year, and now I'm getting to that point where real life is catching up to me, and I haven't written in three weeks.  I had a bummer weekend a couple weeks ago that involved a funeral and a minor car accident (thankfully not in my car, not me driving, and everyone's fine), then I got a cold, and then I've spent the last two weekends working on a paper for class, so writing has kind of fallen by the wayside.  I'm still like ten chapters ahead of myself on SAMS from all the writing I did over winter break, though, so I'm good for awhile.  Glad to see you back on here again, Tracy!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #155 on: February 07, 2016, 03:11:02 AM »

Yikes! Sorry to hear about the car accident, and the funeral.

The bad acting all around had me cringing and smiling. The little boy and the girl playing his wife as well. lol I forgot about AJ. I loved seeing him in there.

It is nice seeing people poking their heads back in here and also writing again. Keep up the great work guys! Hopefully I won't suck at checking in here and the site too since writing has kind of disappeared from my vocabulary. Maybe ll go have a look at the site now actually lol
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 03:19:16 AM by mare »

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #156 on: February 22, 2016, 10:18:21 AM »

Hi everyone, hope you're all ok :)  I've been a very bad fan and haven't even watched/listened to Nick's new stuff yet, but I like the sound of that video, so think I'll pop over to YouTube and watch it.

I still suck at writing even on this new laptop, I need a kick up the arse to get me back into it!

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #157 on: February 22, 2016, 10:25:02 AM »

OK I just watched 19 in 99 video and OMG how hot is he in those glasses!!!

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #158 on: February 28, 2016, 05:27:00 AM »

Wow I haven't been on here in a hot minute

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #159 on: May 21, 2016, 12:01:14 PM »

I've not been on here in ages, hope everyone is well :)

So, what did everyone think of Dead 7?  I loved the song at the end, lol

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #160 on: May 22, 2016, 04:23:22 AM »

I thought it was hilariously awful, in a cute way. I admit I smiled through the entire thing. lol

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #161 on: May 22, 2016, 08:38:42 AM »

I enjoyed it!  It was actually better than I thought it was going to be... not to say that it was good, but it wasn't as campy as Sharknado and most of SyFy's other movies.  It was still ridiculous and cracked me up, but I applaud Nick's creativity for coming up with all of that.  It was at least unique from other zombie movies.
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #162 on: May 22, 2016, 01:05:04 PM »

I give so much credit to Nick for always just going for it. He has an idea and he brings it to fruition, no matter how over the top or ridiculous. I wish I could do that, although if I were rich and famous maybe it would easier.

I was just sad that he left no room for a sequel for that one. lol

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #163 on: June 11, 2016, 04:44:03 AM »

No, but at the Dead 7 panel at Walker Stalker Con in Chicago, he said he would love to do like American Horror Story and get the same group of "actors" back together to do a completely different movie with a different storyline, etc.  Or there's always room for a prequel!
~Julie

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #164 on: June 14, 2016, 11:27:03 PM »

LOL yeah I tried to suggest a prequel. But I could so dig an American Horror Story series of movies. Or the idea he said on the cruise that basically reads like a fanfic lmao. Apparently he wants a movie where a crazy fan kidnaps Howie so she can do things to him, while the other 4 figure out what happened and how to get him back.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 37