Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 37

Author Topic: New questions to ponder  (Read 122258 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: New questions to ponder
« Reply #90 on: August 03, 2015, 06:00:21 AM »

If you could give the guys one of your stories to read, which story would it be and why?

Hrmmm...not sure if they'd enjoy anything of mine but if they could get over having their names in the story, maybe either Whatever the Night or Hope. I'd feel the constant need to apologize to them as they read it, especially Nick & Howie lol "Uh....yeah.... sorry about that" "Oh...right, that happened....so sorry...."
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #91 on: August 03, 2015, 10:53:41 AM »

Ahh, I've disappeared again! Been a crazy past week... I'm with my mother at the hospital; my mother was admitted through the ER and rushed into emergency surgery last week Tuesday for a perforation in her intestines; I've been trying to stay with her all the while. But lets try to get through these posts!  ;D

That would be totally awesome!! Although, not gonna lie, would love to get off this rock for a bit!  :D

I just saw this post. I hope your mom is doing better!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #92 on: August 03, 2015, 07:53:25 PM »

Hrmmm...not sure if they'd enjoy anything of mine but if they could get over having their names in the story, maybe either Whatever the Night or Hope. I'd feel the constant need to apologize to them as they read it, especially Nick & Howie lol "Uh....yeah.... sorry about that" "Oh...right, that happened....so sorry...."

I'd have to say that pretty much no matter what story they read LOL. Especially if Brian read Undead, like "Um sorry we made your wife a zombie and you had to take her out by shoving a towel bar through her eye...". Or apologizing to Howie for giving him Hemophilia LOL.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
  • I have no idea what I'm getting myself into
« Reply #93 on: August 04, 2015, 10:34:39 PM »

Thank you all for your concern! Unfortunately she was rushed in for a second surgery last night, so she'll be healing from that all over again. Last night and this morning has been rough... I've been up all day yesterday and today trying to help her with her pain, but all we can do is just try to get her as comfortable as possible. Hopefully this second surgery solved the problems.

This is totes random, but MonkeyAbu (Ashley) is trying to get back into the forums to join us with chatting, but it won't let her access. She tried to email the admin account I think.
"Stories are often the lives we wish we could live."
~Me

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #94 on: August 04, 2015, 11:00:02 PM »

Oh no, Reb... I'm so sorry to hear that.  I hope this will be the last surgery she'll need. 
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #95 on: August 05, 2015, 12:38:43 AM »

Thank you all for your concern! Unfortunately she was rushed in for a second surgery last night, so she'll be healing from that all over again. Last night and this morning has been rough... I've been up all day yesterday and today trying to help her with her pain, but all we can do is just try to get her as comfortable as possible. Hopefully this second surgery solved the problems.

This is totes random, but MonkeyAbu (Ashley) is trying to get back into the forums to join us with chatting, but it won't let her access. She tried to email the admin account I think.

Awww Reb I'm so sorry about that, I hope things will get better!
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #96 on: August 05, 2015, 05:16:45 AM »

Sorry to hear that, Reb! Hopefully after this surgery things will get better. I'll keep her in my thoughts.

ABizzle

• Innocent Bystander
    • Supernaturalaholics Anonymous
« Reply #97 on: August 05, 2015, 03:19:11 PM »

Hey lady! I know we already talked last night (and yes I'm back, using this name instead of MonkeyAbu), but I'm praying for your mama and I hope things start to turn around for her!
Owner/Founder of Supernaturalah olics Anonymous: http://www.supernaturalaholicsanonymous.com

Official Supernaturalah olics Anonymous Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/SupernaturalaholicsAnonymous

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #98 on: August 07, 2015, 07:13:28 AM »

If you could give the guys one of your stories to read, which story would it be and why?

Oh god, I don't think I'd like them to read anything I've done lol

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #99 on: August 07, 2015, 07:16:52 AM »

Hope your mum is ok

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #100 on: September 04, 2015, 05:57:38 AM »

I got this idea from the DWTS thread. I have to admit, I am warming up to the idea of Nick being on DWTS. I still cringe thinking about it and I'm not totally sure if I'll watch it and pretty sure I won't be voting, but it is nice seeing him all over the news.

Anyway...talki ng about Survivor made me think it was a good general question to post.

Which of the boys would you like to see on a reality show? Which show and why?

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #101 on: September 05, 2015, 08:48:03 AM »

I would love to see any of the boys on a reality show, but my personal preference would be Brian, Nick, or Kevin.  I think Nick or AJ would probably be the most entertaining though LOL.  As far as which show, probably Survivor.  It's the only reality show I really watch that doesn't require them to have a certain skill that they don't have (like Project Runway).  Plus, there would be lots of shirtlessness, and Brian would be forced to grow out his hair.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #102 on: September 05, 2015, 09:39:26 AM »

Omg, one of them needs to learn how to sew so they can be on Project Runway! lmao

KeepThisSecret

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #103 on: September 06, 2015, 04:16:38 PM »

I would die to see team A-Rok on the Amazing Race!!  :D They would either do amazingly well or totally freak on each other ... Either way it would be entertaining.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #104 on: September 06, 2015, 05:24:11 PM »

I always thought a Kevin and Nick pairing on that one would be epic. Random note that I know I've shared  before but "The Importance of Fly Fishing" was originally going to be a story about them on the Amazong Race lol
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 04:31:25 AM by mare »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 37