Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Let's get a discussion going if anyone is here  (Read 15427 times)

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
Re: Let's get a discussion going if anyone is here
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2015, 02:38:54 AM »

I got back into writing recently. I started writing slash though which is a new adventure. I figured it's one of the genres I haven't tried yet so why not. I missed writing so much. Seriously.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2015, 05:53:28 AM »

I'm so glad to see so many of you dropping by. And glad to hear some of you are writing again. I should try to come up with some questions for the question thread.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2015, 08:38:47 PM »

I got back into writing recently. I started writing slash though which is a new adventure. I figured it's one of the genres I haven't tried yet so why not. I missed writing so much. Seriously.

Good for you!  I am never going to be a slash convert, but writing it (sort of) has been an interesting experience.  I do kind of get why it's a thing people enjoy now... it allows you to write romance without having an original character, which is nice.  It can stay all-BSB LOL.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2015, 03:37:13 AM »

Yeah its certainly an adventure and so far it has been well received. I've been writing Sci fi again as well.

Good for you!  I am never going to be a slash convert, but writing it (sort of) has been an interesting experience.  I do kind of get why it's a thing people enjoy now... it allows you to write romance without having an original character, which is nice.  It can stay all-BSB LOL.
Pages: 1 [2]