Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 38

Author Topic: Even newer questions to ponder  (Read 111186 times)

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
  • I have no idea what I'm getting myself into
Re: Even newer questions to ponder
« Reply #315 on: January 28, 2018, 06:28:08 AM »

I'm like over here, sitting in my garage at 2:30 in the damn morning, smoking hookah and tryna resurrect some kind of writing. O__o
"Stories are often the lives we wish we could live."
~Me

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #316 on: January 29, 2018, 12:52:54 AM »

Hmmm I think Unbreakable did inspire quite a bit of writing, but I don't think any one album has influenced my writing. All of them have. Ironically enough... One Direction has been inspiring me to write some one shots, along with Harry Styles. Two Ghosts... I heard that song and immediately wrote a one shot that night. Sometimes it depends. But I have been inspired by a lot of random stuff. Movies too.

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #317 on: January 29, 2018, 03:58:47 PM »

Okay, I could be making this shit up in my head or I actually did see this somewhere, but... the boys are no longer under their own independent label right?

Nope. They got signed by RCA last summer. 
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
  • I have no idea what I'm getting myself into
« Reply #318 on: January 29, 2018, 05:17:53 PM »

Nope. They got signed by RCA last summer. 

Ooooh okay, I was like I don’t think I’m making this up! Lmao. What’s everyone’s thoughts on that?
"Stories are often the lives we wish we could live."
~Me

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #319 on: January 31, 2018, 12:10:35 PM »

I'm good with it. It means they've done so well getting themselves back on track labels are interested. I mean, I don't think it'll go wrong. That Jive contract was when they were younger and they learned from it. They don't need a label to make good music, I loved IAWLT. But I want success for them and a label would help.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #320 on: February 06, 2018, 08:25:50 PM »

I really miss talking to you and I follow you on Twitter!

Who was your favorite character in ER? Mine are doctor Greene, doctor Lewis and doctor Corday

So hard to pick a favorite, but I loved all of the original cast, especially Doug and Carol.  In the later seasons, Luka was my favorite.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #321 on: February 06, 2018, 08:28:33 PM »

I just want the Boys to finish making the album already and retain creative control over it.  I love when they have a hand in writing their own music, and I hope that having a record deal again doesn't take that away.  IAWLT is such a great album, and I hope this next one is similar!
~Julie

Mistral

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #322 on: February 06, 2018, 11:13:20 PM »

The guys say in the questions and answers yesterday on Twitter that the new song gonna be online in a couple of days!

Yes Luka was so cute!

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #323 on: July 12, 2018, 02:30:04 PM »

You guys, I hate coming to this forum and not seeing any updated threads!  I miss our discussions! :(   It's been dead around here.

So here's my question:  Where do you currently stand with your BSB fandom?

We're getting close to a new album, but other than Don't Go Breaking My Heart, it's been five years since we've had new BSB music, and unless you've been to Vegas or on a cruise, it's probably been years since you've seen them in concert.  Things have happened that may have affected how you feel about certain members.  And regardless of that, real life sometimes gets in the way of fandom.  So update us on where you are with the guys, the music, fanfic, whatever you wanna talk about.  Or just update us on your life, if you'd rather.  Or talk about anything... anything at all!  Just check in! :)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 02:31:54 PM by RokofAges75 »
~Julie

Mistral

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #324 on: July 12, 2018, 07:19:50 PM »

Hey! I’m still a very big fan! I’m so mad at myself that I have to leave before the guys come on stage at Quebec because of my health was so bad. I cannot wait for they to come back to Montreal at bell center! I love so much the new song and their music continue to help me. I continue to write fanfic and I hope to post the new chapter when I return from my vacation.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #325 on: July 12, 2018, 07:45:22 PM »

Aww, that is too bad you missed them!  I hope you are doing better now.  It sounds like we're going to get a world tour next year, so I'm sure they'll be back to Montreal!  I'm glad you're still writing fanfic too.
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #326 on: July 12, 2018, 07:57:38 PM »

I'm still wholeheartedly a BSB fan and always will be!  I'm not as obsessed as I used to be and have a harder time keeping up with every little thing they do these days because adulting is hard, but I try to stay in the loop.  I love the new single and can't wait for the album and tour!

As far as fanfic goes, this past year has not been a very productive one for me.  After I finished Sick as My Secrets last summer, I had all these ideas that I had fun outlining and thinking about, but when it came time to actually sit down and write one of them, I struggled to stay focused on any one story for long.  I finally started making some progress on the BSB/ER crossover I started years ago, and I've been working on that pretty consistently all this week, so I'm hoping that will continue.  It feels good to be writing again; I've missed it!
~Julie

Mistral

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #327 on: July 12, 2018, 09:02:50 PM »

Yes I’m gonna be always a fan! Yes real life keep us very busy so it is very tough to see everything happen with the group or one of them. Yes I read that they want to release two albums this year.

If you need help with your bsb/ER fanfic I’m here! I hope to write with you again someday! My fanfics I have blank page syndrom, but slowly I begin to write again.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #328 on: July 13, 2018, 05:30:23 AM »

Yay to red dots! I'm still a fan. I felt like my love for them had officially subsided within the last two years but for some reason I've been reinvigorated with this new single. I watched them on the late night shows and even TRL. Last year I didn't follow them at all. I'm so happy for them and I'm really loving the new song. I am excited about the prospect of them touring and would probably go if they came close to where I am. I had even been contemplating going to see them in Vegas maybe in April, but I can't really justify spending that much money on a trip I'd otherwise never make especially since I plan on going on a cruise next summer. Finally!

I'm not into fanfic at all anymore. Probably because even though I still love BSB, I'm not really that into the actual boys as much, if that makes sense? It is nice to see you guys still writing about them though.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Mistral

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #329 on: July 13, 2018, 07:50:43 AM »

I understand you I don’t have the money to go to Vegas and I wish I can go to the cruise, but I don’t think it is gonna happen. Me too I’m gonna go to see them when they are gonna come on tour at Montreal or Quebec.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 38