Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 38

Author Topic: Even newer questions to ponder  (Read 111185 times)

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Even newer questions to ponder
« Reply #390 on: October 08, 2018, 10:59:07 AM »

Hey guys...I just wanted to make a red dot :D
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #391 on: October 16, 2018, 07:23:17 PM »

Hello red dot pal  :D
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #392 on: October 21, 2018, 12:53:57 PM »

It was great to see the guys on Strictly Come Dancing, I only watched it for them

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #393 on: October 22, 2018, 12:23:28 AM »

I have been a bad fan lol I haven't even watched that yet. I've been trying to complete Take Me Home, which is very close to being done.. I've been super inspired to write lately.

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #394 on: October 24, 2018, 04:34:15 PM »

I thought their performance on SCD left something to be desired.

To be honest I don't even know why I bother with BSB anymore. My fandom has seriously waned for some time and they really don't impress me with anything they do anymore. I feel constantly disappointed by them.
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #395 on: November 03, 2018, 04:06:09 AM »

Just popping to say hello because I saw a red dot. Yay! And I wanted to tell everyone to go rent Getting Grace when it comes out on DVD this Tuesday (Election Day in the US) it stars one of my students, who is all grown up now. Maddie Dundon among others. Another one of my all grown up students, Alex Kovacs did the music. Proud teacher moment. So, go support them! The movies really good too. Not just saying that lol

There's everything we fanfic lovers love, except the BSB. Death, cancer, comedy etc...

gettinggraceth emovie.com

They are working on an international release now.

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Mistral

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #396 on: November 10, 2018, 01:57:44 PM »

I have my ticket for the DNA tour! I cannot wait!

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #397 on: November 12, 2018, 11:47:36 AM »

So, who is loving Chances?  The moment I heard it, I loved it!  Same goes for AJ's song Night Visions.  Makes me happy to be a fan when they bring out new music and I love it instantly. Will be trying to get tickets for the DNA tour this week too.

All my faves seem to be touring next summer...BSB, Muse and Take That!  Although Take That's new music is shockingly crap lol.

Mistral

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #398 on: November 14, 2018, 10:33:23 AM »

Montreal is sold out!

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #399 on: November 22, 2018, 06:48:46 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends!  Glad to see some conversation happening on here!  Sorry I've missed it!

I LOVE Chances!  They are 2 for 2 on good singles this year, which makes me even more excited for the new album!  Both music videos have been great too.  I guess there are advantages to being with a record label again.  I have tickets to Chicago and St. Louis next year for the DNA tour, and I can't believe they are back to playing arenas again!  I love the smaller venues, but I can't deny that it's exciting to see them being embraced outside of just our fandom again.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #400 on: November 24, 2018, 05:02:24 AM »

That's awesome, Julie! Sadly I haven't bought tickets to the tour yet as the dates clash with other things I booked already. I'm going to see NKOTB in Hershey for my birthday, then the first week of September I will be on a week long cruise. It's like everybody got together and was like hmm let's screw with Tracy this summer and all tour at the same time. Haha. Weird Al is touring in July too and it kills me to miss him.

I love Chances. It's such a fanfic song.

I did just book tickets to go to Vegas again for the last week of shows in April so I'm happy

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #401 on: November 24, 2018, 06:07:45 AM »

I really love the song Chances. I am excited for their new album if these first two singles are any indication of what it will sound like. I'm glad they're seeing such a great comeback. They deserve it.

I'm probably going to miss out in this tour. My life is up in the air and I have no idea where I will be living in the summer.

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #402 on: November 24, 2018, 11:49:12 AM »

Wow, Tracy... what are the Chances everything you like would be happening at the same time?  (See what I did there?)  That's too bad, but maybe they'll add more dates down the road.

Mare, what's going on that you don't know where you'll be living?  I hate that kind of uncertainty.
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #403 on: November 24, 2018, 05:51:08 PM »

Wow, Tracy... what are the Chances everything you like would be happening at the same time?  (See what I did there?)  That's too bad, but maybe they'll add more dates down the road.

Mare, what's going on that you don't know where you'll be living?  I hate that kind of uncertainty.

My health hasn’t really been that great. I’ve been using a walker since school started and at this point, I don’t really feel safe living alone anymore. It’s gotten to the point where I have to keep my front door unlocked just in case I fall and can’t get up. Like that old lady in those commercials lol

Anyway, my sister and I have been talking about me moving up to Buffalo. I’m having a hard time with that because I’ve always been completely independent. Even teaching has been really hard this year. I no longer have the strength in my arms to play most of the instruments and I can’t write on my board. It’s been a rough year.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #404 on: November 24, 2018, 08:44:41 PM »

I'm sorry to hear that!  How frustrating that must be for you.  Moving to Buffalo sounds like a good idea; at least you'd have your sister around to help.  It's easier said than done though, I know.  Sending good vibes your way!!
~Julie

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 38