Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 38

Author Topic: Even newer questions to ponder  (Read 111161 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Even newer questions to ponder
« Reply #405 on: December 01, 2018, 04:01:42 AM »

Thanks!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #406 on: December 02, 2018, 10:40:55 AM »

Oh no Mare, sorry to hear your health has deteriorated like that and you and struggling :(  But moving in with your sister sounds like a good idea and at least you will have someone to rely on if you need help.  That's one of the reasons my sister has moved back here after her divorce, her health isn't great so at least she is living nearby so we are all close in case she needs anything.

I'm so excited for the DNA tour, I'm going with my sister and my daughter Holly as they are also BSB fans.

It is typical that all my faves are touring at the same time too, I'm seeing Take That on 8th June, BSB on 15th June and Muse are adding another date not far from me and that's 5th June (if I manage to get tickets).  So lots to look forward to next summer, bring it on!

I've even heard Tim listening to BSB's new music and that makes me happy

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #407 on: December 02, 2018, 11:15:09 AM »

I love that you got your daughter and husband into BSB, Steph!  Well done! LOL
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #408 on: December 02, 2018, 01:53:21 PM »

They had no choice really lol, Holly has grown up listening to them and when I met Tim he hadn't heard their music but that soon changed :)

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #409 on: December 03, 2018, 11:11:18 PM »

My health hasn’t really been that great. I’ve been using a walker since school started and at this point, I don’t really feel safe living alone anymore. It’s gotten to the point where I have to keep my front door unlocked just in case I fall and can’t get up. Like that old lady in those commercials lol

Anyway, my sister and I have been talking about me moving up to Buffalo. I’m having a hard time with that because I’ve always been completely independent. Even teaching has been really hard this year. I no longer have the strength in my arms to play most of the instruments and I can’t write on my board. It’s been a rough year.

Oh Mare, I'm sorry it's been so rough. I know how frustrating that has to be. I think it's a good idea for you to head up to Buffalo where you'll have her support. <3
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #410 on: December 03, 2018, 11:12:39 PM »

They had no choice really lol, Holly has grown up listening to them and when I met Tim he hadn't heard their music but that soon changed :)

Good job LOL

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #411 on: December 03, 2018, 11:14:01 PM »

I love Chances more than I do DGBMH and it's so exciting to see people outside the fandom embracing them again. There's no Vegas date for the DNA tour (which I expected), so I'm going to the Chicago show next year with Julie. :D It'll be my first time seeing the Boys during an arena tour.

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #412 on: December 08, 2018, 05:41:10 AM »

Can we talk about Don't Go Breaking My Heart being a Grammy nominated song? Holy shit LOL.

Mistral

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #413 on: December 08, 2018, 09:26:12 AM »

I’m so proud of them! They work so hard to come back like they were with millenium

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #414 on: December 08, 2018, 05:27:57 PM »

I'm really happy for them. Very much deserved. I'm kind if bummed that I have yet to hear Chances on the radio.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #415 on: December 09, 2018, 11:16:07 AM »

OMG, I was so pleasantly surprised to see that!  I never seriously thought they'd get nominated for a Grammy again.  It would be awesome to see them win because they definitely deserve it, but it really is an honor just for them to be nominated again after all these years.  I guess I'll finally have a reason to watch the Grammys again!  I seriously don't think I've watched them since the last time the Boys made an appearance.

I haven't heard Chances on the radio yet either, but I haven't been listening to the radio much.  The pop station I sometimes listen to plays all Christmas music this time of year, so they wouldn't be playing it anyway.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 11:18:17 AM by RokofAges75 »
~Julie

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #416 on: December 09, 2018, 07:49:44 PM »

I've heard Chances on the AC station here in Vegas. Not surprised though cause with Nick living here he's basically made friends with all the major DJs lol.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #417 on: December 10, 2018, 06:29:28 PM »

Is anyone else feeling inspired by the new music and BSB excitement, as far as writing goes?  I know Tracy has been writing, but otherwise, the site has been pretty quiet lately.
~Julie

Mistral

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #418 on: December 11, 2018, 07:04:22 AM »

Yes I have the new chapter of my fanfic to post, but my life is very busy right now and I hope to be able to do il when the christmas vacation gonna begin

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #419 on: December 11, 2018, 04:38:59 PM »

Glad to hear someone else is writing!  I know; I can't wait for Christmas vacation either!
~Julie

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 38