Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38]

Author Topic: Even newer questions to ponder  (Read 111120 times)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: Even newer questions to ponder
« Reply #555 on: February 07, 2019, 06:03:41 PM »

I don’t want to get my hopes up either, but I feel like this time around, there’s a different vibe surrounding them. All the times they have been nominated prior to this, they weren’t taken very seriously by their peers. This time around, I feel like they’ve finally gotten respect from their fellow peers in the industry and that really does make all The difference. Now whether they actually win this one I’m not sure, but I wouldn’t be surprised if this album was up for several of them next year. I mean maybe it’s wishful thinking but it’s got all the earmarks of an album that won’t be ignored.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #556 on: February 07, 2019, 06:51:52 PM »

That's exciting!!  Good luck to them!  Personally, I thought A Star is Born was overrated, but the music is good.

There’s no doubt in my mind that Gaga is going to win the category. They realize that too. But so awesome for them. They’re not sure if they’re going to perform or not. They’d rather have Willie Nelson do it since he performed the song in the movie. I think that’s who they said it was. They wrote the song but they’re both pretty amazing singers as well so we’ll see what happens. The last update we got from them they weren’t asked to perform at all. Guess I’ll be stuck watching the Grammys and the Oscars this year lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Mistral

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #557 on: February 07, 2019, 09:59:20 PM »

I do not think Nick did it after what Pearlman do to him and if Nick had done anything to Melissa, Lauren would never have a wedding with Nick or have a baby with him.

I really wish the guys win the Grammy because they work so hard and I’m so proud of them!

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #558 on: February 08, 2019, 07:05:41 PM »

I agree; I don't think Lauren or the guys would have been as vocal with their support for Nick if they had any doubts about his innocence.  Not that any of them know for sure either, but they know him better than we do.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38]