Welcome > Rules and News

Spammers

(1/9) > >>

mare:
I have been trying my best to manually delete all the spammers and spam reviews from AC. If you get a spam review or have and just ignored it, please take a minute and report it through our email or you can even put the author name in this thread. This way we can lock that account and go back and delete every review that spambot made. It takes a really long time and a lot of patience, but eventually we'll get them all. The problem is, if we don't know about it, we can't do anything.

Thanks guys!

RokofAges75:
Thanks for starting a thread about this!  Those spam reviews are so annoying!!  I've been reporting them, and I know you guys always delete them, but I wasn't sure if it was annoying to you to get those emails.  I will just post usernames in here from now on - a lot easier.

mare:
Believe it or not, we don't really get a whole lot of emails. People like to complain about them on twitter but rarely if ever report them. We can't do much with "I'm tired of getting spam reviews!" But we can when we're actually linked to those reviews or given the spammers username in here.

We hate them too! The new thing is just signing up for an account and using that as their spam. Those are harder to report unless you happen to read their author bios, so I've been randomly going alphabetically and deleting the spam accounts. It's taking forever! I'm on the K's now.

RokofAges75:
Oh wow!  Thank you for doing that!  I've been trying to report them before I delete the spam reviews when I see them, but filling out that form is one extra step I'm sure some people don't feel like doing.

mare:
I appreciate you taking the time to fill out the form, but use this thread, it's a lot easier.

I hate spammers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version