Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Spammers  (Read 2574 times)
mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2018, 08:32:35 AM »

Got him, thanks!

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

FrickingKaos
General Pandemonium

writing fanfic by moonlight....

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2018, 09:48:14 AM »

Here's a new one, they actually posted a "story" advertising. It's on most recent. But this is their account

priyasingh199

http://absolutechaos.net/viewuser.php?uid=102328

julilly
Master of Havoc
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2018, 02:15:56 PM »

I'm really sorry folks but I've turned off reviews for now. There's been 25,000 new spam accounts in the last month and I just can't keep up with deleting all the spam reviews.

~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

FrickingKaos
General Pandemonium

writing fanfic by moonlight....

« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2018, 01:42:41 AM »

Wow that's crazy. I understand though. Thanks for looking into it and keeping up with it.

Kyrie
Fledgling

« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2018, 02:21:26 PM »

Thank you guys for always deleting them! I felt bad sending all the emails and I appreciate how much time that it takes to get rid of them!

“Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’” — Mary Anne Radmacher

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2018, 04:05:36 AM »

Thanks for always letting us know. They are really hard to keep up with, but I know when you guys report them I will at least try to get rid of all the ones that particular bot left.

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to: