Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Author Topic: Valentine's Day Playlist  (Read 5195 times)

MaggieW

• Captain of Commotion
Valentine's Day Playlist
« on: February 03, 2018, 05:00:49 PM »

I saw the most recent contest in the BSB Fanclub was Valentine's Day Themed. It went something like "If there were to be a BSB Vegas Valentine's Day Concert, which five Backstreet love songs would you choose for the set list and why?"

So that got me thinking of a challenge just now -

Pick your five Backstreet love songs and write a five-chapter story, one chapter for each song. OR five separate stories, one for each song.

And yes, there has to be some romantic element in the story.

Since it's already a few days into February, let's push the deadline to B-Rok's birthday, Feb 20!
"What's life without a few dragons?" Ron - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (movie)

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day which says, 'I will try again tomorrow.' - Author Unknown

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you."  ~Ray Bradbury

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: Valentine's Day Playlist
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 08:29:57 PM »

Great challenge!  You've got me thinking about which five songs I would choose.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

MaggieW

• Captain of Commotion
Re: Valentine's Day Playlist
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 09:12:11 AM »

Great challenge!  You've got me thinking about which five songs I would choose.

Yay! I'm trying to remember which five I chose when I submitted my entry. I know I had "Make Believe" in there. And "Trust Me", like it was an invitation to trust the guy as they start a relationship. Which...that's what the song is about, isn't it? haha! Oh, but what were the other three? :-P
"What's life without a few dragons?" Ron - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (movie)

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day which says, 'I will try again tomorrow.' - Author Unknown

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you."  ~Ray Bradbury