Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Author Topic: Matches!!!!  (Read 660 times)

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
Matches!!!!
« on: December 11, 2020, 06:56:08 PM »

My 90s heart died this morning. I'm loving a BSB x Britney collab after all these years! I also like that their collaborations get released in December, it's like Happy Holidays to me! I wish it was a little less auto-tuney to show off the Boys' vocals more, but I know that just Brit's style these days. New songs, yay! <3
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: Matches!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 12:52:16 PM »

It's not the greatest song of all time, but it's not bad.  I'm not a big Britney fan, so it could have been a lot worse.  I'm just happy to have some new music!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2020, 02:36:06 PM »

Same. Not a big fan of all the auto tune crap but Britney needs it with her five note range she’s got going on there. Lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2020, 07:24:55 PM »

Maybe they'll do a more BSB-friendly collaboration for the Boys' next album. Or pop by each other's residencies post-DNA. Weren't they thinking of doing another one?
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2020, 10:18:03 PM »

Yeah, they've said they would be interested in doing another residency.  I could definitely see them making a surprise appearance at one of Britney's shows or vice versa once things are back up and running again.  I don't need or want any kind of longterm collaboration, but this was fun for one song.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2020, 11:45:28 PM »

That's what I want more I think. Surprise appearances at other artists' shows. I kept hoping they would show up with FGL at Cheyenne Frontier Days, but it didn't happen. I wonder who they'll collaborate with next year.
~*Dee*~

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2020, 05:20:00 AM »

They're definitely doing another residency, god help my wallet lol. I enjoyed Matches but my expectations were basically a Britney song with BSB vocals. Supposedly there's a BSB version and a Britney version. I'd like the BSB one to leak lol.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2020, 06:41:50 PM »

I would love the BSB one to leak! Yo, I'm really good at roulette, so I've got you when I pop out.
~*Dee*~