Fic Talk > I Challenge You....

The DNA short story song challenge

(1/3) > >>

mare:
Pick one of the tracks off of the new album and write a story based on the song. Once you pick a song, post it in here. Once a song is chosen, it can’t be picked by anyone else.

There’s no rules. Just how you interpret the song, even if it’s just the title.

Have fun!

1. Don’t Go Breaking My Heart
2. Nobody Else
3. Breathe
4. New Love
5. Passionate
6. Is It Just Me
7. Chances
8. No Place
9. Chateau
10. The Way it Was
11. Just Like You Like It
12. OK

RokofAges75:
I'm gonna try to write one called "OK" at some point!

smh1105:
Seeing as this album is all about romance/relationships, we should make it more interesting and see if we can turn the stories into non-romance/relationship ones. Since non of us are wanting to write a romantic story right now LOL

RokofAges75:
That would be interesting.  Mine was totally going to be romantic, and I will probably still write it that way at some point, but I'm totally behind turning these into horror stories, tragic angst-fests, and so on.  The title of the novel I'm writing comes from a line in Don't Go Breaking My Heart and is not a romance; does that count? LOL

smh1105:
It was just a suggestion lol but I just thought of it since we talked about how its hard to write romantic stories for them right now. You should still write your story if you have an idea for it. I cant wait to read the story you are working on right now!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version