Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AJ on DWTS  (Read 59 times)
mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« on: September 15, 2020, 05:01:44 AM »

I thought Iíd start a new thread for this and put it here instead of down in the chatterbox so itíll be easier to find.

Since I know so many of you are totally excited about this,here ya go lol

I caught the very beginning so thankfully I was able to watch him dance and then not have to watch the rest. I think he did a great job. Not sure about that blue suit he was wearing and the total absence of hair? lol but looking up scores this morning, he seems to be right in the middle of a huge cluster. Hopefully heíll go a long way, although I always think itís unfair to have gymnasts or figure skaters on this show because they always seem to win.

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2020, 06:41:31 PM »

I was happy to see him go first!  I knew they'd put that bitch Carole Baskin last... gag.  What a train wreck.  AJ did well!  I think he'll be in it for the long haul.  I wish he hadn't shaved his head... that is not a good look on him LOL.  He's looking really good otherwise!

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: