Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21
Author Topic: Conversations about all things BSB related...  (Read 3947 times)
RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #150 on: April 28, 2019, 03:04:42 PM »

I pretty much listened to Beautiful Woman on repeat the whole summer of 2004, when it leaked.  I played it over and over again when I was driving, at work, wherever I was, and I never got sick of it.  I actually prefer that original leaked version to the album version because it's a little faster, but it's still one of my favorites on Never Gone.

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Mistral
Captain of Commotion

« Reply #151 on: April 28, 2019, 03:46:52 PM »

Me I fall in love with a song that was to be on one if the backstreet boys CD and Nick sing il when il leak on internet. The song is: sick as my secret!

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #152 on: April 28, 2019, 04:07:50 PM »

I love Sick as My Secrets too!  One of my all-time favorite of the leaked album rejects.

~Julie

Mistral
Captain of Commotion

« Reply #153 on: April 28, 2019, 04:26:56 PM »

Il is one of the best song of Nick!

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #154 on: May 04, 2019, 06:59:29 PM »

How cute are Nick and Odin together?!  Fatherhood suits Nick.  And to think he used to say he didn't want to get married or have kids!  I love how he's done a complete 180 in the last ten years.

And AJ dancing with his girls... so adorable!!!  I love seeing videos and pics of all the guys with their kids.

~Julie

Mistral
Captain of Commotion

« Reply #155 on: May 04, 2019, 08:36:02 PM »

Yes Alex and Nick change their life for the best! Odin, Ava and Lyric are so cute!!

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #156 on: May 05, 2019, 07:27:46 AM »

It’s very sweet. AJ is going to have his hands full with Ava lol

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #157 on: May 05, 2019, 11:40:25 AM »

I feel like she is probably a lot like how AJ was as a kid!  What a little performer.  Probably a little drama queen too!

~Julie

Sakabelle
General Pandemonium

« Reply #158 on: May 06, 2019, 08:00:16 AM »

That video was sooo cute omg. I love how much his girls love Taylor. And AJ jumping in was hilarious.

~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

smh1105
Innocent Bystander

« Reply #159 on: May 06, 2019, 06:18:21 PM »

I love seeing all the guys interacting with their kids!! All of their kids are so adorable!! I agree about Ava, she is probably a lot like AJ as a kid. Its not too much of a surprise that a lot of them like to sing and perform. James is so cute when he sings. And I cant get over how Baylee could literally be Brian's twin when he was that age! You can tell how proud and happy Nick is to be a dad. Its so generous of them to allow us into that part of their lives.   

Its sad when celebrities get so critiqued and criticized on every little move they make with their kids. Like with what happened recently with Pink, how she said she isn't going to be posting anything about her kids on social media anymore. I'm thankful no one has ever done that to the boys.

~Shaina~
"A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity" Franz Kafka
"I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity" Edgar Allen Poe

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

Uh oh! We lost Nick again...

« Reply #160 on: May 06, 2019, 07:59:27 PM »

I love watching Nick with Odin. It's just so precious. At his pool party thing, before he sang Nights In White Satin he was telling a very cute story about how he'd sing that to Odin as a lullaby each night when he was a baby. AJ with his two daughters is beyond cute. Ava is absolutely a lot like her dad LOL.

All of them are cute dads, honestly. I love those videos. Mason is a blonde Kevin.

The video I was talking about. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Etj8MKGi_Q
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 08:01:47 PM by Rose » Logged

Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #161 on: May 06, 2019, 08:03:19 PM »

James singing in Pollyanna's recital a few weeks ago was so cute!!  Both Howie's boys are adorable.  All their kids are.  Baylee has always looked so much like Brian, but I don't think he sounds like Brian at all when he sings, which is interesting.  He's also singing a different style of song, but it seems like his voice is deeper than Brian's.

I do occasionally see comments critiquing their parenting or kids, and I find that so annoying.  I'm not a parent, so I know it's none of my business to comment on how other people parent their kids, but even if I was, it still wouldn't be my place.  But some so-called "fans" are out of line anyway, especially on the wives' posts.  If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all!

~Julie

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #162 on: May 06, 2019, 08:05:42 PM »

I love Nick singing that song!  He sang some good ones at that event!  I would love an album of acoustic Nick covers, like that Before the Backstreet Boys one that exists of pre-pubescent Nick's cheesy covers, only much better!

~Julie

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #163 on: May 06, 2019, 08:25:54 PM »

Is there any song you've always wanted to hear the guys cover, either as a group or solo?

My parents raised me on classic rock, and I've always thought Brian's voice sounds sort of similar to Don Henley from the Eagles or Steve Walsh from Kansas.  I would love to hear him or the group cover Dust in the Wind or Desperado, something like that.  Don Henley's song Taking You Home would be another good one for Brian.  (ER fans, you will remember that song from this scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMzoqgE7R1k We need a crying emoji on here!)

~Julie

Mistral
Captain of Commotion

« Reply #164 on: May 06, 2019, 09:35:25 PM »

Or: somewhere over the rainbows when doctor Green pass away in ER

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21
Print
Jump to: