Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 49
Author Topic: Conversations about all things BSB related...  (Read 30872 times)
mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #465 on: November 20, 2019, 08:11:30 PM »

Ah okay. I didnít realize he didnít show. I was wondering who the 3 no shows you mentioned in your tweet were. I knew one was Melissa but Now I know Aaron was one as well. Iím assuming her dad was the other one?

Aaron is going to end up in jail because I canít see him restraining himself (no pun intended) from talking about his brother in a threatening, slanderous way. Iím glad Nick won but Iím sure it was a hard day for him. Thereís really no winners in this situation.

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

Uh oh! We lost Nick again...

« Reply #466 on: November 20, 2019, 09:23:27 PM »

Ah okay. I didnít realize he didnít show. I was wondering who the 3 no shows you mentioned in your tweet were. I knew one was Melissa but Now I know Aaron was one as well. Iím assuming her dad was the other one?

Aaron is going to end up in jail because I canít see him restraining himself (no pun intended) from talking about his brother in a threatening, slanderous way. Iím glad Nick won but Iím sure it was a hard day for him. Thereís really no winners in this situation.

Yup. That tweet blew up which I didn't see coming. But whatever. I meant what I said. Technically I think Aaron already violated it on TMZ.

They're cowards. They have a fake account going on and on for two years harassing me and others that Nick has a wall he "hides" behind. Yet who showed up? Nick. Even though he knew that Melissa and her dad might go to intimidate him.

Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." óAnonymous

ďI donít believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.Ē óRay Bradbury

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #467 on: November 20, 2019, 09:36:50 PM »

I'm glad Nick and Lauren showed up and Melissa (and Aaron) did not.  I just hope the authorities will take this RO seriously and follow through with consequences for Aaron violating it.

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #468 on: November 20, 2019, 09:40:07 PM »

He's literally live on Insta talking about Nick right now.  Nothing threatening, just "People expect me to be like Nick; I'm not Nick" and "I will never talk to my sister again.  I will never talk to Nick again."  But it's only a matter of time before it escalates back into threats and defamation.

~Julie

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #469 on: November 21, 2019, 01:41:37 AM »

I try to ignore Melissa because honestly who needs that level of toxic negativity. Now that the RO drama is over it's time to go back to ignoring her. But I got a text from a friend cause she was outraged. And honestly so am I. Using an edited clip from HOC about a dead family member to try and provoke people?

I'm sorry but what the fuck is wrong with her?

https://twitter.com/MelissaSchuman/status/1197394594335318018?s=20

ďI donít believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.Ē óRay Bradbury

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #470 on: November 21, 2019, 04:09:53 AM »

Ugh once again, the creepy meter is off the charts! This means that Melissa is so familiar with HOC and probably has the episodes saved somewhere that she remembered this scene and then actually edited it to fit her narrative. Iím sorry but just...no! Iím going to go back to not caring about this girl again but just like Aaron and his fans, why hasnít her behavior raised any red flags for Melissaís fans? Honestly, Iím more afraid sheís going to show up at Nickís house with a gun one day even more than Aaron. As it is, I picture her breaking into the Carter house and wearing his clothes when heís not there. Jeez Louise!

Next step for everyone who follows her out of curiosity and to defend Nick - stop! The one thing thatíll bother her most is seeing everyone move on with their lives. Maybe sheíll take a hint and do the same.

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #471 on: November 21, 2019, 04:13:16 AM »

That's what I've been saying. Cause if people give her attention she feeds on it. And not to mention it's just upsetting. This one though horrified me.

But yes, time for everyone to just ignore her. Once the Boys are doing things again in 2020 fans will refocus.

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #472 on: November 21, 2019, 09:36:35 PM »

I find it so ironic that she called Nick a master manipulator in that tweet when she literally is the one trying to manipulate by editing the clip.  Such a hypocrite!  She just makes herself look worse and worse.  She has stooped so low, I don't know how the people who still believe her can have any respect for her.

I agree with what you said, Mare.  The best thing people can do (and the worst thing for her) is ignore her and not feed into her desperate need for attention.  Follow Nick's lead.  Too bad he doesn't have a restraining order against her and her dad because they're worse than Aaron in many ways.

~Julie

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #473 on: November 24, 2019, 09:07:30 AM »

I'm surprised no one has commented on Lauren going live with that Ganval guy last night!  If you didn't see the video, here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3caWHhGsBw&feature=youtu.be  She comes on at about the 1:20 mark.  Very interesting!  Go Lauren!

~Julie

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #474 on: November 24, 2019, 11:16:33 AM »

I just watched it and honestly it just confused me. This guy sounds like a jerk in his own right. I donít get the whole random people going live on Instagram. Is it like the equivalent of being an Ďinfluencer?

Iím not sure how I feel about her getting involved. I know sheís probably over the whole situation, but it didnít give me a good vibe. I really feel like they both just need to stay out of it. I hope Nick doesnít start speaking out. She was right to defend that guy but keep it off the insta live. She kept throwing in how he displayed predatory behavior. Heís got issues. Again itís a super sad situation. Interesting to know heís been doing that the entire time theyíve been together. A slow decline of mental health. Yikes!

« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 11:19:14 AM by mare » Logged

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #475 on: November 24, 2019, 02:02:09 PM »

I don't know who this guy is, but he did admit to trying to troll Aaron.  I am surprised Lauren did this so publicly after weeks of not saying anything, but I'm sure she wouldn't have done it without Nick's blessing.  It sounds like the last straw for her was Aaron threatening to have their kids taken away... which is obviously an empty threat as there are no grounds for that, but still.  He's not supposed to be talking about them all, and he needs to be stopped.  It's sad to hear that they've been dealing with this the entire time she and Nick have been together.  Obviously we've known for years that Aaron was a mess, but there have been times off and on over the past decade that it seemed like he was better or that he and Nick were on good terms.  That just shows how Nick has tried to help him, but Aaron just keeps spiraling downward.  I think Lauren's heart is in the right place in wanting to not only stop his behavior, but get him help.  The whole family just seems at a loss of how to do that.  The restraining order protects them, but it doesn't do anything for Aaron.

~Julie

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #476 on: November 24, 2019, 03:30:29 PM »

The fact that heís still sending her DMs with threats shows he either hasnít read the restraining order or he doesnít care in which case, they really just need to report him for violating it. Iím sure they donít want him to get in trouble but they went to all this trouble to get to RO, they need to show him theyíre serious about the terms. Unfortunately I think the only way heís going to get help is by being forced to go in the hospital. If step one is getting arrested then so be it. Heís going to end up hurting himself or someone else.

Sadly, I bet the only times he was close to Nick were all the times he ended up helping him out. My guess is, he wanted Nick to give him that $100,000 he is on go fund me for. The fact that people are donating to that is driving me crazy!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 03:32:51 PM by mare » Logged

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #477 on: November 24, 2019, 07:14:00 PM »

I agree - I hope they do report him for continuing to talk about Nick.  According to the whatsthetruth Twitter, it wasn't Aaron himself who messaged Lauren - someone else sent her a screenshot of a comment he made threatening to have the kids taken away.  I'm not sure if that comment was made before or after the hearing last week, but regardless, even if he didn't contact her directly, he has still mentioned Nick on his lives since the hearing, and that should be enough to get him in trouble if they take it seriously.

I'm sure he's after Nick's money, and Nick must have cut him off, which is probably what sparked this whole smear campaign against him.  I can't believe people are giving him money either.  He has shown he doesn't know how to manage it, and he's been scamming his fans out of money on the merch he's sold but never shipped.

~Julie

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #478 on: November 25, 2019, 05:06:06 AM »

I have mixed feelings on Lauren doing the live. I don't think it helps given how the Schumans literally stalk their every move and anyone even slightly connected to them, and they don't need any ammo. But at the same time, I do think mentioning trying to take her kids (which Aaron has also threatened to do to BJ as BJ posted the texts) I see that causing her to snap. I can relate to the helplessness in watching a sibling spiral down wanting to do something but not knowing what to do. I also know what it's like to love who they were but hate who they are now. It's messy.

I've tried to not watch this lately (cause it can get exhausting lol) but I did get a heads up about the IG chat and watched this. I think they're just at a point where they put in the RO for their own safety but they don't want to pull the trigger yet on getting him arrested. They have so much proof on how many times he's broken it. And Nick definitely knows about it, as does Lauren since she mentioned the satanist bullshit the Schumans pushed with Aaron LOL. I think Nick's saving getting Aaron arrested as a last resort when things get their most desperate.

I think in retrospect this has definitely been going on for years. I've heard the underage rumors years before this, and there's an article and tweets from as far back as 2009 about Aaron with high schoolers. We've seen Aaron with a handle on things and without. As anything is when it's involving an addict, it's complicated. We all know Nick loves the shit out of his siblings and I think as much as Aaron is hurting Nick, he doesn't want to hurt him.

Aaron I firmly believe is a victim as well. It really does showcase in his behavior. His predilection for underage girls could be because people were like that with him as a kid. Lou Pearlman for example. I'm not sure if you guys watched The Boy Band Con but I did and Aaron's bits in that were fucking haunting as hell and my heart broke for him, because you can tell by his behavior something went down. This right here is absolutely pure speculation on my part, but I do think it'd explain a few things. Corey Feldman defends Aaron a lot now and he's also someone who went through that and that could be why he's so defensive. Lord knows Jane didn't do her job as a mom or a manager so there was plenty of opportunity.

None of this though, excuses his shit. I think the drugs have made his mental illnesses worse and he's definitely self medicating which never ends well. He's stolen from fans, never sends out those gross hoodies, and then begs for money on GoFundMe. At the same time, anyone donating to him right now almost deserves to lose their money cause it's well known at this point.

Thus concludes my essay of thoughts lol.

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #479 on: November 25, 2019, 05:13:00 AM »

Here's the thread of tweets from years before.

https://twitter.com/whatsthetruth21/status/1198844682454716417?s=20

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 49
Print
Jump to: