Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 51
Author Topic: Conversations about all things BSB related...  (Read 38295 times)
Rose
Supreme Time Waster

Uh oh! We lost Nick again...

« Reply #705 on: June 19, 2020, 05:48:31 PM »

Yeah it is. Blondes are weird. Mine was SUPER light when I was little but by the time I was 10 it'd darkened to a dirty blonde lol. Theirs is doing the opposite.

Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #706 on: June 19, 2020, 08:32:39 PM »

I was so happy to see that!  He hadn't posted any pics of them in a long time, and I love seeing them.  Saoirse is getting big and looking more like Nick every day.  She has Lauren's coloring and Nick's eyes, and Odin has Nick's coloring and Lauren's eyes.  They're both cute combinations of their parents.

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #707 on: June 19, 2020, 09:04:42 PM »

I was so happy to see that!  He hadn't posted any pics of them in a long time, and I love seeing them.  Saoirse is getting big and looking more like Nick every day.  She has Lauren's coloring and Nick's eyes, and Odin has Nick's coloring and Lauren's eyes.  They're both cute combinations of their parents.

They really are. Saoirse is a lot like Nick, it's like she stole his face LOL. Like how Lyric took AJ's. Odin is a really good mix, I see a lot of Lauren with like a dash of Nick.

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #708 on: June 19, 2020, 11:08:26 PM »

I see it more and more with Saoirse as she gets older.  I used to think Odin looked more like Lauren, but he has turned into a mini Nick.  The shape of his eyes are more Lauren though, which is I think why I thought he took after her more as a baby.

That's true about AJ's girls, too - Ava looks a lot like Rochelle with a little AJ mixed in, but Lyric is all AJ LOL.  I wish they would post more pics too; I miss Rochelle being active on social media.

~Julie

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #709 on: June 20, 2020, 12:08:55 AM »

I see it more and more with Saoirse as she gets older.  I used to think Odin looked more like Lauren, but he has turned into a mini Nick.  The shape of his eyes are more Lauren though, which is I think why I thought he took after her more as a baby.

That's true about AJ's girls, too - Ava looks a lot like Rochelle with a little AJ mixed in, but Lyric is all AJ LOL.  I wish they would post more pics too; I miss Rochelle being active on social media.

Those Carter genes are strong, cause yeah Nick's showing up more LOL.

Man I wish they would. I get why Rochelle isn't anymore, she got just as much hate as Lauren but it seemed to mess with her more.

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #710 on: June 20, 2020, 12:23:33 AM »

Yeah, I don't blame Rochelle.  Why are some fans so mean?  I can see the criticism of Leighanne; she brings that on herself.  Lauren's always going to get hate just because she's married to the Chosen One, and his crazy fangirls are jealous of her.  But what did Rochelle ever do?  I find her to be the most relatable of all the BSB wives.

~Julie

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #711 on: June 20, 2020, 12:34:16 AM »

Yeah, I don't blame Rochelle.  Why are some fans so mean?  I can see the criticism of Leighanne; she brings that on herself.  Lauren's always going to get hate just because she's married to the Chosen One, and his crazy fangirls are jealous of her.  But what did Rochelle ever do?  I find her to be the most relatable of all the BSB wives.

LMAO you say Chosen One and all I hear is Hargid going "Yer a wizard Nicky".

I always really loved Kristin. She's always so sweet in person and she's adorable with Kevin. Lauren too because it takes someone who doesn't take any shit to not only deal with the crazy fangirls but everything else that's followed whether it's from his family or other thirsty people.

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #712 on: June 20, 2020, 12:45:32 AM »

LOL!!  Make Hagrid Lou Pearlman, and that could be a cute parody.  "Yer a Backstreet Boy, Nicky."

~Julie

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #713 on: June 20, 2020, 02:42:37 AM »

People are mean lol just in case you need reminding.

I think Rochelle stays off social media because she is so normal. It’s gotta be the worst feeling in the world to get a gaggle of harsh comments after every little post you share. I’ve always liked her and Kristin the most.

I could never handle being a celebrity or being related to one. I’d have a hard time turning the other cheek and would end up fighting with people.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 02:44:35 AM by mare » Logged

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #714 on: June 20, 2020, 04:37:39 AM »

People are mean lol just in case you need reminding.

I think Rochelle stays off social media because she is so normal. It’s gotta be the worst feeling in the world to get a gaggle of harsh comments after every little post you share. I’ve always liked her and Kristin the most.

I could never handle being a celebrity or being related to one. I’d have a hard time turning the other cheek and would end up fighting with people.

I probably would too LOL.

LOL!!  Make Hagrid Lou Pearlman, and that could be a cute parody.  "Yer a Backstreet Boy, Nicky."

I mean it'd be easy enough to turn his parents into the Dursleys lol

Sakabelle
General Pandemonium

« Reply #715 on: June 20, 2020, 06:54:59 AM »

Nick’s #familyman posts are so fake and wrought with PR. Telling that he returned to post that after the Danny Masterson stuff kicked up heat around him again. Stuff like this is why I’ve really grown to dislike him.

~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #716 on: June 20, 2020, 07:36:52 AM »

Nick seems to love his kids. That’s pretty plain to see. He’s never talked ill about them or has acted like having them is the biggest burden in the world. Whenever he speaks about his kids it comes out of a place of love, and I mean I’m the most cynical person in the world and even I can see that. I’m pretty sure it’s not a PR stunt. I would think if he really felt like the Danny Masterson thing was something he’d be dragged back into the spotlight for, which I haven’t seen either, he would completely stay off of social media until it blew over.

I know when you intensely hate someone, you assume there is probably ulterior motives behind everything they do, but sometimes an apple is just an apple.

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #717 on: June 20, 2020, 10:30:41 AM »

I'm sure Nick does like to show off the fact that he has made so many positive changes in his life in the last twelve years, but I agree, Mare - his love for his family looks genuine.  Most fans enjoy seeing pictures of his kids, so he's not just posting them for his own benefit.  I think the fact that he grew up in such a dysfunctional family and used to say he never wanted to get married or have kids because of it makes him appreciate the family he's got now even more.  He seems much happier than he was in the early 2000s.

~Julie

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #718 on: June 20, 2020, 12:31:42 PM »

Nick’s #familyman posts are so fake and wrought with PR. Telling that he returned to post that after the Danny Masterson stuff kicked up heat around him again. Stuff like this is why I’ve really grown to dislike him.

I firmly believe he loves his kids and likes showing them off like any proud parent. And yeah I'm sure he also enjoys reminding himself and possibly others how much he's changed. When you change your life, you have every right to be proud of it. But I think you're reading too much into this. You say "heat kicked up" but what heat? I doubt he is truly bothered by what former fans have to say.

Anywho, his kids are adorable which was the point of my bringing up his recent tweet.

I'm sure Nick does like to show off the fact that he has made so many positive changes in his life in the last twelve years, but I agree, Mare - his love for his family looks genuine.  Most fans enjoy seeing pictures of his kids, so he's not just posting them for his own benefit.  I think the fact that he grew up in such a dysfunctional family and used to say he never wanted to get married or have kids because of it makes him appreciate the family he's got now even more.  He seems much happier than he was in the early 2000s.

He seems a lot happier. And I saw that he volunteered at Three Square here in Vegas. He's always giving back to the city (sometimes quietly too, before PR is mentioned) and it's one of my favorite things about him. Not all celebrities that live here do this.

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #719 on: June 20, 2020, 12:59:10 PM »

He really has gotten into the charity work lately!  Good for him.

~Julie

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 51
Print
Jump to: