Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 36
Author Topic: Conversations about all things BSB related...  (Read 19935 times)
Mistral
Captain of Commotion

« Reply #75 on: March 04, 2019, 07:27:18 PM »

I know for Brian for the selective fans and you are the best for the fanfics. I really hope to write with you again someday!

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #76 on: March 04, 2019, 10:13:32 PM »

Thank you! Smiley  I enjoyed writing with you, but I'm not looking to start another new project anytime soon.  I'm trying to stick to one story at a time.  Do you have any stories in progress?

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Mistral
Captain of Commotion

« Reply #77 on: March 04, 2019, 11:10:25 PM »

You are welcome! I love so much you’re new fanfic! I have one, but my health is not good right now, so it is difficult to write.

FrickingKaos
General Pandemonium

writing fanfic by moonlight....

« Reply #78 on: March 04, 2019, 11:14:07 PM »

I've gotten tweets from all the boys but AJ. I hate the begging but usually I'll just tweet them random stuff and see if they reply lol that's how Nick responds usually. I'll tweet him something strange and that will get a response, but if I beg be doesn't answer
Kinda odd how that works.

When Brian was active on twitter I have gotten replies from him, and I got one sort of like the other week when I tweeted a Frick and Frack picture. My friend and I had a conversation and he replied to both of us. I still got excited even though technically it wasn't "to" me.

Mistral
Captain of Commotion

« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2019, 01:04:59 AM »

You are lucky to have replies from Brian! He is my hero since I discovered the group

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

Uh oh! We lost Nick again...

« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2019, 03:22:14 AM »

Back when Brian replied more randomly to fans, I got replies. Like when my twitter was new LOL.

These days he keeps himself on IG.

AJ is really...odd. Like twitter wise, I don't know.

What I've learned through my fan accounts is turn off your notifications if a Backstreet Boy happens to retweet you. The first time that happened, I think it was Kevin. My phone blew up and I was so confused till I figured out what happened lmao. I think it got over a thousand likes or something. It was nuts. I don't get how any BSB can sort out replies within all that, which is why I roll my eyes at fans who complain they're ignored if they don't get a reply.

Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2019, 08:24:37 PM »

You are welcome! I love so much you’re new fanfic! I have one, but my health is not good right now, so it is difficult to write.

Thank you!  I'm sorry to hear that; I bet that does make it difficult.  I hope things improve with your health soon!

~Julie

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #82 on: March 05, 2019, 08:27:49 PM »

I've gotten tweets from all the boys but AJ. I hate the begging but usually I'll just tweet them random stuff and see if they reply lol that's how Nick responds usually. I'll tweet him something strange and that will get a response, but if I beg be doesn't answer
Kinda odd how that works.

That actually makes total sense to me.  If I were him, I would intentionally ignore the ones begging so as not to reward that obnoxious behavior and reply to one of the normal, polite ones instead.  It's kinda like the teacher move of ignoring the kid who's jumping up out of their seat going "Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!" and calling on the kid who's sitting quietly with their hand raised instead, LOL.

~Julie

FrickingKaos
General Pandemonium

« Reply #83 on: March 05, 2019, 10:01:44 PM »

Yeah there was one time where everybody was tweeting Nick about the Christmas shows they were doing that year. So I said I can't go I gotta make the tacos at work, someone has to. He replies with "mmm tacos"

Another time I tweeted Brian that I was going to sleep and he was just waking up so he tells me to go to bed.

I feel like they like to respond to random stuff rather than  omg tweet me or l will die!!!!!

Mistral
Captain of Commotion

« Reply #84 on: March 05, 2019, 10:37:23 PM »

RokofAges75: you are welcome! I don’t think so I have a degenerative illness

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #85 on: March 05, 2019, 10:38:54 PM »

So sorry to hear that! Sad

~Julie

Mistral
Captain of Commotion

« Reply #86 on: March 05, 2019, 11:23:38 PM »

RokofAges75: thanks

FrickingKaos
General Pandemonium

« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2019, 01:05:06 AM »

Sorry to hear about your health. I hope things get better for you.

Mistral
Captain of Commotion

« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2019, 01:19:17 AM »

Thank you

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

Uh oh! We lost Nick again...

« Reply #89 on: March 06, 2019, 02:35:20 AM »

Yeah there was one time where everybody was tweeting Nick about the Christmas shows they were doing that year. So I said I can't go I gotta make the tacos at work, someone has to. He replies with "mmm tacos"

Another time I tweeted Brian that I was going to sleep and he was just waking up so he tells me to go to bed.

I feel like they like to respond to random stuff rather than  omg tweet me or l will die!!!!!

Literally my tweeting life most days. Sometimes I tweet nice things, like today to let them know as a fan, I appreciate what they do.

Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 36
Print
Jump to: