Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 69
Author Topic: Conversations about all things BSB related...  (Read 55832 times)
nicksgal
Supreme Time Waster

Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write

« Reply #825 on: January 14, 2021, 07:40:50 PM »

Julie, you are so right about all those fans who will be snapping up the meet and greets after declaring they are no longer fans.  Makes me laugh how hypocrital some people can be.

I believe none of them. I'm also not positive about the people who said they donated Brian's portion of whatever they've spent on BSB to charity.

~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #826 on: January 14, 2021, 08:01:24 PM »

That's not a bad idea, but that would be quite a large charitable donation for some of those people!

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

nicksgal
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #827 on: January 14, 2021, 08:05:50 PM »

I think I read a couple between $2,000 and $5,000 and I was like "Well, I wish that I had enough money that donating that to charity would be a reasonable choice at all." Because I would love to be able to donate that much to charity ever, certainly not suddenly over a weekend after a sketchy tweet.

~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

Mistral
Major Disruption

« Reply #828 on: January 15, 2021, 01:20:08 PM »

https://perezhilton.com/backstreet-boys-kevin-richardson-brian-littrell-qanon-parler-trump-twitter-shade/

Perez talk about it! This is not good!

https://www.laineygossip.com/celebrity-social-media-round-up-for-january-15-2021/67859

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/brian-littrell-bsb-drama

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9148429/Kevin-Richardson-tweets-losing-friend-QAnon-Backstreet-Boys-Brian-Littrell-Parler-post.html

https://www.nickiswift.com/313159/the-truth-about-the-feud-between-kevin-richardson-and-brian-littrell/

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #829 on: January 15, 2021, 02:51:27 PM »

Yup, itís all over the place now. Iím curious to see what will happen next 😳 way to go Brian! I wonder if all the guys will make themselves blurry in pictures with him now? 🤔

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Mistral
Major Disruption

« Reply #830 on: January 15, 2021, 03:36:30 PM »

I donít know, but they need to do a statement quickly

nicksgal
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #831 on: January 15, 2021, 04:41:47 PM »

Yup, itís all over the place now. Iím curious to see what will happen next 😳 way to go Brian! I wonder if all the guys will make themselves blurry in pictures with him now? 🤔

If this is reference to blurry Brian from HOC, I love it and applaud you.

I feel like on my end, I'm getting more articles about Nick's baby than I'm getting about Brian. One made me laugh because it was littered with "former Backstreet Boy" and "ex-Backstreet Boy." They've clearly not been paying attention to his career or anything he's said recently which is all "always a Backstreet Boy."

Hope they do.

Julie's right, it must be so easy being a Howie fan. Zero rollercoasters .

~*Dee*~

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #832 on: January 15, 2021, 05:50:10 PM »

Yup, blurry Brian from HOC. Douchey Brian 🙄

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

nicksgal
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #833 on: January 15, 2021, 05:58:00 PM »

Yup, blurry Brian from HOC. Douchey Brian 🙄

Their next album, everyone else looks fine and Brian's a smudge, haha. They release an instagram filter called "Go Smudge Yourself."

~*Dee*~

Mistral
Major Disruption

« Reply #834 on: January 15, 2021, 06:27:55 PM »

https://www.iheartradio.ca/news/bsb-fans-worry-about-brian-littrell-kevin-richardson-rift-1.14375423

Iheartradio talk about it now!

Only tmz didnít about it for the moment.

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #835 on: January 15, 2021, 09:51:17 PM »

I wonder if all the guys will make themselves blurry in pictures with him now? 🤔

LMAO!!

~Julie

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #836 on: January 15, 2021, 09:52:49 PM »

What do you want them to say?

~Julie

Mistral
Major Disruption

« Reply #837 on: January 15, 2021, 11:20:49 PM »

They are not okay with all Brian say and they hear the fans. They say sorry and they respect all the fans.

I really hope that Brian gonna need the help he need right now to stop hurt the fans, himself and the band.

If they donít do anything they are gonna loose everything they build with the group.

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #838 on: January 15, 2021, 11:37:14 PM »

I understand why people want Kevin, AJ, Nick, and Howie to say something, but I worry if they release a public statement denouncing Brian, that will only attract more media attention and hurt the group more.  They have nothing to apologize for; this is on Brian, not them.  Kevin and AJ have made it clear they don't agree with Brian, and it's unlikely Nick or Howie do either.  I'm sure Brian knows this, too, and I would be surprised if they hadn't talked about it privately.  But do we really want the media making this even more dramatic by writing stories about how the Backstreet Boys are feuding with each other or something?

Brian made his bed, and he has to lie in it.  This may ruin his reputation, but I don't want it to ruin the group too.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 11:39:32 PM by RokofAges75 » Logged

~Julie

nicksgal
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #839 on: January 15, 2021, 11:47:09 PM »

Brian made his bed, and he has to lie in it.  This may ruin his reputation, but I don't want it to ruin the group too.

I agree with this 100%. As long as they have talked with him and it didn't ruin AJ's birthday, then that's what matters to me. If he were to make a statement, I'm not sure if I would want it to come from him or the @backstreetboys accounts though...

I appreciated Kevin making a "hmmm... article" comment, but it's also been fanned in the media a bit. Media, gotta love it and hate it.

~*Dee*~

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 69
Print
Jump to: