Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16
Author Topic: Conversations about all things BSB related...  (Read 2144 times)
Rose
Supreme Time Waster

Uh oh! We lost Nick again...

« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2019, 02:35:45 AM »

RokofAges75: you are welcome! I donít think so I have a degenerative illness

I hope things change for the better for you.

Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." óAnonymous

ďI donít believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.Ē óRay Bradbury

FrickingKaos
General Pandemonium

writing fanfic by moonlight....

« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2019, 07:44:38 AM »

Literally my tweeting life most days. Sometimes I tweet nice things, like today to let them know as a fan, I appreciate what they do.

I feel that they appreciate those tweets more than the ones begging for a tweet or follow. Because they should know how much we appreciate them. I love to tell them how much they helped me and inspire me daily. I feel like the encouragement is good for them.

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2019, 08:58:27 AM »

I have to say that my very first fandom obsession who I have loved  long before the Backstreet Boys replied to one of my tweets last night. So we are now either BFFs or he might be madly in love with me, I havenít figured out which one yet. BSB better step up their game is all Iím saying. Lol 🤭

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Carter-Orange
Chief of Disorder

« Reply #93 on: March 06, 2019, 02:00:58 PM »

Well done Mare for getting a tweet from your first fandom love Smiley

They've never liked anything of mine, but then again I'm not on Twitter and my Instagram is private, so I can't expect anything lol.  But Lauren liked one of my comments on her Instagram

Mistral
Captain of Commotion

« Reply #94 on: March 06, 2019, 03:41:15 PM »

Rose: thank you

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #95 on: March 06, 2019, 04:00:07 PM »

RokofAges75: you are welcome! I donít think so I have a degenerative illness

I completely understand. Just do the best you can and I hope you have more good days than bad ones.

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Mistral
Captain of Commotion

« Reply #96 on: March 06, 2019, 08:32:11 PM »

Mare: yes I do my my best and yes I hope Iím gonna have more good days than bad days

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #97 on: March 06, 2019, 11:05:26 PM »

I have gotten replies on Twitter from two of my favorites when I was a tween, Lurlene McDaniel and Kel Mitchell, and that was really cool!  In both cases, I wasn't trying to actually talk to them, more just tagging them in a tweet about them, and they saw it and replied!  I always just assume "celebrities" get so many mention they don't have time to actually read them, so it's nice when they actually do notice and respond to some.

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Mistral
Captain of Commotion

« Reply #98 on: March 07, 2019, 12:18:28 AM »

Me I receives couples of replies of my favorite cheerleaders

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #99 on: March 07, 2019, 02:58:43 AM »

I have gotten replies on Twitter from two of my favorites when I was a tween, Lurlene McDaniel and Kel Mitchell, and that was really cool!  In both cases, I wasn't trying to actually talk to them, more just tagging them in a tweet about them, and they saw it and replied!  I always just assume "celebrities" get so many mention they don't have time to actually read them, so it's nice when they actually do notice and respond to some.

Same. I was just saying how happy I was to see him (Adrian Paul) back on my TV after all these years. Heís on Arrow playing the new big bad villain. I also mentioned how I wiish the lead would find a long lost brother instead of another long lost sister and he replied with sisters sell more tickets...lol

Iím just glad I didnít mention eye candy lol Arrow has gone too female
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 03:00:16 AM by mare » Logged

smh1105
Innocent Bystander

« Reply #100 on: March 09, 2019, 03:51:31 PM »

I've been so busy this past week and a half, I feel like I have missed so much on here. lol Work is kicking my butt, but I really need the money. I'm hoping I can get around to writing more of my story too. I feel stuck on it though. Not sure how to write the next part, but I have tons of ideas for later in the story lol

~Shaina~
"A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity" Franz Kafka
"I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity" Edgar Allen Poe

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #101 on: March 09, 2019, 03:57:15 PM »

That is always me with writing, too - I have so many ideas for the middle and end of the story, but getting there is the hard part.

~Julie

smh1105
Innocent Bystander

« Reply #102 on: March 09, 2019, 04:13:52 PM »

Exactly, and then sometimes i'll get carried away with writing about every little detail that's not necessary for the story.

~Shaina~
"A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity" Franz Kafka
"I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity" Edgar Allen Poe

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #103 on: March 09, 2019, 08:40:06 PM »

Ha, guilty of that too!

~Julie

FrickingKaos
General Pandemonium

writing fanfic by moonlight....

« Reply #104 on: March 09, 2019, 11:48:36 PM »

I get like that with my writing too. With the story I'm currently working on, I have whole scenes written for chapters that are a long ways off. Lol. The chapter I had just posted, I'd written about a year or so ago before I even was ready to post.

Sometimes that works for me, and then I have to work on filling those gaps. Plus sometimes I get hung up on the ending. So I totally get it.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16
Print
Jump to: