Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25
Author Topic: Conversations about all things BSB related...  (Read 5667 times)
Rose
Supreme Time Waster

Uh oh! We lost Nick again...

« Reply #345 on: October 04, 2019, 04:55:43 PM »

Aaron deleted the tweets.

In one of his manic tweeting episodes when all this started, he accidentally tweeted notes he got from Melissa's family about Nick. One part said "Aaron will give story for money because he's broke". So I think sadly this is a combination of drugs, mental illness and money. Which makes me wonder why he deleted his tweets basically saying he made it up.

Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #346 on: October 04, 2019, 06:17:22 PM »

Forgot to link this earlier. Took me a min to find it but it's the notes Aaron accidentally tweeted when the mess first started.

https://twitter.com/whatsthetruth21/status/1174950532605083653?s=20

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #347 on: October 05, 2019, 04:41:22 AM »

Wow! That’s vile of those people. What an ass to actually give Aaron notes that say he’s broke and needs money. What’s even sadder about this is Melissa has so little street cred, they have to rely on Aaron to get attention!

Those people need to realize, if it hasn’t blown up by now, it never will. It should speak volumes that no one seems to believe her or any of these other girls enough to make a full blown story out of any of this. Time to move on. I’m sure somewhere there’s a Terrible B movie calling her name.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 04:46:31 AM by mare » Logged

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #348 on: October 05, 2019, 07:45:25 AM »

I’m so happy the baby was born healthy. I have always pictured Nick with a daughter. Blonde pigtails, blue eyes and smiling. I hope she doesn’t have a weird name. I wonder if they will name her Leslie or have that be a middle name.

So Aaron turned it around. He must be back on meds. I also wonder if Nick got in touch with him and sent him some money. I didn’t realize Aaron had given away the sex of the baby but if that was the case, it meant that the two of them had been in touch prior to his little outburst. Sad that it was for attention. When annoyed with a sibling, you tend to avoid them or get into little arguments. Typically you should not accuse them of raping senior citizens and siding with attention whores.

I hope Nick will remain cautious.

I know; Nick will be a cute girl dad, and I'm sure she'll be beautiful!  Her profile in the sonogram pics they posted looked so much like Odin, so I'm curious to see how much she really resembles him.  I'm dying to find out her name.  I'm sure they have some exclusive deal with People or US Weekly or something to release the first pictures and do the name reveal, but come on, do it already!

I hope Nick didn't send Aaron any more money that he'll spend on horrible face tattoos, four-wheelers, gaudy bling, and drugs.  He has shown he's not responsible with the money he has.  If they can make amends and maintain a civil relationship with each other, great, but Nick is wise to distance himself from his whole mess of a family.  Stay far, far away!

The first week of this whole meltdown, Aaron posted screenshots of "texts" he had allegedly sent Lauren prior to all this going down to "prove" that he didn't want to kill her or the baby (except it looked like it was written in the notes app on his phone, not messaging), and in one of them he congratulated her on her baby girl.  That's how I found out, but I didn't see anyone else talking about it, so I didn't say anything either.  If Nick and Lauren wanted it to be a surprise, it should have been a surprise.

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #349 on: October 05, 2019, 07:45:37 AM »

Wow! That’s vile of those people. What an ass to actually give Aaron notes that say he’s broke and needs money. What’s even sadder about this is Melissa has so little street cred, they have to rely on Aaron to get attention!

Those people need to realize, if it hasn’t blown up by now, it never will. It should speak volumes that no one seems to believe her or any of these other girls enough to make a full blown story out of any of this. Time to move on. I’m sure somewhere there’s a Terrible B movie calling her name.

Yeah, if it didn't ruin Nick's career during the height of the whole #MeToo movement, it's not going to.  If it hasn't resurrected her career, it's not going to.  She will be happier if she does decide to let go of the hate, stop with the drama, and move on.

Terrible B movie is right.  Based on her brief performance in The Hollow, she's an even worse actress than she is a singer, so Lifetime or Hallmark is probably all she would get.

Her father is even worse than she is.  He's an old man acting like a teenage girl on Twitter.  Ridiculous.

~Julie

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #350 on: October 05, 2019, 07:47:48 AM »

Aaron deleted the tweets.

In one of his manic tweeting episodes when all this started, he accidentally tweeted notes he got from Melissa's family about Nick. One part said "Aaron will give story for money because he's broke". So I think sadly this is a combination of drugs, mental illness and money. Which makes me wonder why he deleted his tweets basically saying he made it up.

That's disappointing that he deleted the tweets.  I was hoping this was over.  I think you're right about the drugs, mental illness, and money.

~Julie

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #351 on: October 05, 2019, 05:00:50 PM »

Her father seems like a real prize. What he should be doing is getting his daughter counseling instead of trolling BSB fans.

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #352 on: October 05, 2019, 05:13:07 PM »

I do get a kick out of his silly nicknames for Nick and the BSB army though.  First Voldemort and the Death Eaters... then the Wicked Witch and her flying monkeys.  I love Harry Potter and the Wizard of Oz, so I'm all about it!

~Julie

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #353 on: October 05, 2019, 06:22:39 PM »

Seriously lol. He tweets like a 14 year old girl.

He and Melissa keep trying to turn into these "advocates" and make a career off of it. It's honestly pathetic. They keep tweeting more and more outlandishly to try and instigate fans into attacking so they can play victim. I've always hated pity me narratives and hers is honestly the worst. Because they're playing with Aaron like it's a game and one of these times it'll do real damage.

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #354 on: October 05, 2019, 09:29:46 PM »

Being an advocate is one thing, but how sad to try to make a career out of being a victim.  Most people who go through something traumatic would rather move on from it and not become famous for what happened to them.  But since the singing thing didn't last, and the acting thing didn't work out either, this is all she's got.  I still think it's convenient that she never felt the need to speak up or be anyone's advocate until it became trendy to accuse celebrities of sexual assault.

~Julie

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #355 on: October 07, 2019, 07:08:55 PM »

Being an advocate is one thing, but how sad to try to make a career out of being a victim.  Most people who go through something traumatic would rather move on from it and not become famous for what happened to them.  But since the singing thing didn't last, and the acting thing didn't work out either, this is all she's got.  I still think it's convenient that she never felt the need to speak up or be anyone's advocate until it became trendy to accuse celebrities of sexual assault.

And it wasn't even when it first became trendy. It was when the Boys were getting a lot of media attention due to their residency doing so well.

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #356 on: October 13, 2019, 06:18:59 PM »

What does everyone think of Nick's daughter's name?  I like it!  It's different without being weird.  Poor kid will have a hard time learning to spell her name and having to correct people on the pronunciation all her life, but maybe it will become a more popular name here in the States.

My niece's name is Isla (a Scottish name which is pronounced "Eye-la," like in "island," for anyone who may not know).  I warned my sister before she was born that people would probably call her Iz-la her whole life because, other than the actress Isla Fisher and the Isla who used to post on LD back in the day, I never knew of anyone with that name.  Well, turns out, my niece had another Isla in her preschool class, and my friend's daughter also has a friend named Isla, so it must be becoming more popular here.  Hopefully that will help with people not butchering her name.

~Julie

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #357 on: October 15, 2019, 12:58:16 AM »

I like the name they chose. I was kind of expecting Venus or Andromeda or something like that lol

I like the name Isla but until you helped out with that, I had no clue the s was silent. Good to know! I’ve actually never had an Isla in my 23 years teaching.

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #358 on: October 15, 2019, 03:25:51 PM »

LOL I could see that.  You never know with Nick.  Credit to all five of the guys and their wives, though - they did well with the baby names!  None of their kids have super weird, "celebrity kid" names.  Lyric is probably the most in that realm, but I actually think that's a really cute name for a musician's daughter.  At least they're all real names/words, and none of them have crazy "creative" spellings.

I've never had an Isla in class either, but it's apparently becoming more popular, so I guess it's only a matter of time.  The past two years have been the "Jackson" years.  Last year I had three Jacksons, all spelled that way.  This year I have two, neither spelled that way.  One is Jaxon, and the other one is Jaxson.  Roll Eyes

~Julie

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #359 on: October 15, 2019, 10:33:36 PM »

I really like it. Once I figured out how to say it and spell it LOL.

My nephew and my cousin both get the pronouncing problems. My cousin Garrick's name is pronounced like Derek but with a G basically but no one ever says it or spells it right. It's a Scottish/Gaelic name. My nephew is Callum (Cay-lum) and a lot of people spell it wrong or say "Coll-um", and it's also a nod to the Scottish roots of our family.

I agree about the names. Baylee is the strangest spelling any of them have really LOL.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25
Print
Jump to: