Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27
Author Topic: Conversations about all things BSB related...  (Read 6771 times)
Carter-Orange
Chief of Disorder

« Reply #360 on: October 16, 2019, 07:19:45 AM »

I loved the video Nick did of Lauren at the hospital, oh god, so emotional though! And the name is nice too, I was expecting something weird lol.

balance
Innocent Bystander

« Reply #361 on: October 27, 2019, 08:14:01 PM »

I have a feeling all these hateful rants towards Nick and his family started because they didnít ask him to open for BSB and instead had Baylee do it.

OMG....that's what I thought!

Pammy Whammy

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #362 on: October 28, 2019, 02:30:35 PM »

OMG....that's what I thought!

Great minds...

Itís sad seeing how downhill heís going. Seems like heís completely lost it.

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #363 on: October 28, 2019, 05:42:16 PM »

I bet it has a lot to do with money.  I think he's broke and trying to hide it with all these claims of buying a manor in Canada and all the other bullshit he's been spewing.  He obviously doesn't know how to manage his money well with all the ridiculous things he spends it on, and he's stealing from his fans by selling this outrageously priced, ugly ass merch that he "customizes" by pouring bleach and paint on them and then never shipping them.  I bet Nick stopped helping him out financially, and that's why he's lashing out now.  He's bitter and jealous, besides being mentally unstable.

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #364 on: October 29, 2019, 05:24:13 AM »

All of that above is so crazy town! Heís going to end up going to jail for stealing from his fans. I have a feeling Aaron has tried to reach out for money from Nick and he turned him down. Seeing Nick's post about donating to a mental health cause made me feel for him. Iím sure he has no idea how to help his brother anymore so heís doing the only thing he can.

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #365 on: October 29, 2019, 04:01:35 PM »

Yeah, I'm sure Nick's donation has everything to do with Aaron. Giving money directly to Aaron isn't going to help because he'll just spend it on drugs or stupid crap, so donating to a mental health charity is one way to help.  No one can help Aaron until he's willing to admit he has a problem and accept help from a professional. 

I feel for him too.  We both know how hard it is to watch family members struggle with mental illness and how helpless you feel.  My sister is doing much better these days, but I've been there with her, having her lash out at me for no reason, walking on eggshells around her because I never knew what would set her off, worrying she was going to hurt herself.  There's really nothing you can do except try to be supportive without being an enabler... or keep your distance so you don't get burned.  I get where Nick is coming from.

~Julie

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

Uh oh! We lost Nick again...

« Reply #366 on: October 29, 2019, 10:42:07 PM »

Yeah, I'm sure Nick's donation has everything to do with Aaron. Giving money directly to Aaron isn't going to help because he'll just spend it on drugs or stupid crap, so donating to a mental health charity is one way to help.  No one can help Aaron until he's willing to admit he has a problem and accept help from a professional. 

I feel for him too.  We both know how hard it is to watch family members struggle with mental illness and how helpless you feel.  My sister is doing much better these days, but I've been there with her, having her lash out at me for no reason, walking on eggshells around her because I never knew what would set her off, worrying she was going to hurt herself.  There's really nothing you can do except try to be supportive without being an enabler... or keep your distance so you don't get burned.  I get where Nick is coming from.

I hope Aaron hits rock bottom and survives it, so then he can get help.

I feel so badly for Nick.

Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." óAnonymous

ďI donít believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.Ē óRay Bradbury

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #367 on: October 30, 2019, 05:20:16 AM »

Itís the worst dealing with a mentally ill family member, especially when itís more than one. Iím glad both Nick and Angel managed to survive and turn their lives into what they have. Must be even harder having to do it in the spotlight surrounded by judgy people who are just waiting for you to fail.

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #368 on: October 30, 2019, 09:17:58 PM »

Yeah Angel came out very stable considering everything.

ďI donít believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.Ē óRay Bradbury

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #369 on: October 30, 2019, 10:02:36 PM »

Angel seems to be the most normal one of them all.  Good for her.  I'm glad she and Nick have each other and their spouses for support through all this.

~Julie

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #370 on: October 31, 2019, 12:07:17 AM »

It must be especially rough when itís your twin!

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #371 on: October 31, 2019, 08:17:56 PM »

I'm sure.

~Julie

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #372 on: November 05, 2019, 03:15:46 AM »

I have a question. I know itís 4am here but I couldnít sleep and as I was scrolling through Twitter, I came across a tweet someone had retweeted of a time when Nick and AJ were on Lip Synch battle and there was a blonde singing with them. The person who tweeted it was commenting something about that Melissa girl. Is that her? Or was it just a random picture to go with what she was saying? And if it was her, is this when all that stuff supposedly happened?

Just curious. I know I probably should know this but we all know I will not be winning any BSB best fan awards anytime soon so.... lol
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 03:17:22 AM by mare » Logged

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #373 on: November 05, 2019, 07:14:35 PM »

I have a question. I know itís 4am here but I couldnít sleep and as I was scrolling through Twitter, I came across a tweet someone had retweeted of a time when Nick and AJ were on Lip Synch battle and there was a blonde singing with them. The person who tweeted it was commenting something about that Melissa girl. Is that her? Or was it just a random picture to go with what she was saying? And if it was her, is this when all that stuff supposedly happened?

Just curious. I know I probably should know this but we all know I will not be winning any BSB best fan awards anytime soon so.... lol

I can answer this! LOL.

The blonde is Gigi Hadid (I think I spelled that right). The reason why it gets tweeted in conjunction with Melissa by fans who don't know when to stop feeding the drama, is because Melissa's husband is one of the male dancers. Melissa supposedly told her husband (Brandon Henschel) years ago about the alleged rape. So when fans came upon an IG post on Melissa's husband's Instagram of him there with BSB with no issues, it caused many to be WTF. Cause what kind of husband would be okay working with someone who raped his wife? This was in 2015 (filming because it was during DWTS) and aired in 2016. So a solid year and a half before Melissa came out with her claim.

He claims they discussed it and didn't want him to lose the income so he worked with Nick and AJ that day. I'm skeptical but even if I took that at face value, that doesn't quite explain posting about working with them.

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #374 on: November 06, 2019, 05:41:23 AM »

wow! Okay, well I suppose as long as he needed the money. lol how odd, but also not surprising. At least it wasnít actually her, although Iím sure she wouldíve done the same thing.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27
Print
Jump to: