Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]
Author Topic: Conversations about all things BSB related...  (Read 9122 times)
Rose
Supreme Time Waster

Uh oh! We lost Nick again...

« Reply #495 on: December 02, 2019, 09:15:36 PM »

Yeah I wish she hadn't gone to that sketchy Shane guy. I get why she wants to speak up, because someone should. That said good on Nick for breaking the cycle of all this dysfunction.

Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #496 on: December 04, 2019, 09:46:05 PM »

Okay I shouldn't laugh. I feel like an asshole. But honestly. Aaron tries to give a girl one of the hoodies he still hasn't sent to fans. She has no idea who he is, he asks if she heard of BSB which she says yes to. Then he demands it back after she says she likes BSB LOL.

https://twitter.com/PublicFeuds/status/1202345571241136129?s=19

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #497 on: December 06, 2019, 09:42:56 PM »

That was hilarious!!!

I just saw the clip of him whining about how he was broke through most of his twenties and eating out of garbage cans because he was only making $654 a WEEK.  Um, that's basically what I made through most of my twenties too, and I assure you, I didn't have to eat out of garbage cans.  But then, I also didn't spend my salary on drugs, so... yeah.  I love how he alternates between being so broke he needs a GoFundMe and being so rich he can afford to buy manors in Canada.

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Mistral
Captain of Commotion

« Reply #498 on: December 06, 2019, 10:58:03 PM »

I don’t think he buy the manor in Canada because he is not gonna be able to pass the border

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #499 on: December 07, 2019, 09:36:58 AM »

No, he didn't really - he can't afford it, for one - but the fact that he said he was going to a few weeks ago, then started a GoFundMe because he's broke, just shows what a huge liar he is.

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Mistral
Captain of Commotion

« Reply #500 on: December 07, 2019, 09:58:13 AM »

Yeah I read what he post on Twitter

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #501 on: December 09, 2019, 09:52:48 AM »

That was hilarious!!!

I just saw the clip of him whining about how he was broke through most of his twenties and eating out of garbage cans because he was only making $654 a WEEK.  Um, that's basically what I made through most of my twenties too, and I assure you, I didn't have to eat out of garbage cans.  But then, I also didn't spend my salary on drugs, so... yeah.  I love how he alternates between being so broke he needs a GoFundMe and being so rich he can afford to buy manors in Canada.

Right? And then he acts like ohhh he got her but um Aaron she doesn't care. She doesn't know who you are LOL.

I saw that. Like wow Aaron how entitled can you be. There's people who get that every TWO weeks and don't eat out of the trash. Smh.

His court case is today for how be acting at the one with Angel. We'll see how that goes.

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #502 on: Today at 12:56:17 AM »

I’m guessing nothing exciting happened?

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]
Print
Jump to: