Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 49
Author Topic: Conversations about all things BSB related...  (Read 30415 times)
cynni
Fledgling

« Reply #510 on: December 22, 2019, 07:25:50 PM »

He need help right now

Mistral
Major Disruption

« Reply #511 on: December 22, 2019, 07:39:20 PM »

I hope he goes by himself to the hospital or the police take him by force

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

Uh oh! We lost Nick again...

« Reply #512 on: December 23, 2019, 03:40:09 AM »

I didn't see what he said about Brian, but I'm watching him live on YouTube right now with that Marissa/Molly Golightly girl.  He has completely changed his tune and is now saying Melissa's claims are invalid, that Nick never raped her.  He blamed Melissa, her dad, and all these YouTube people who have gotten involved in this (Ganval, Charles Marlowe) for turning him against his family.  He still sounds batshit crazy, but at least he's going after Melissa instead of going after Nick.

I don't trust Aaron not to flip again but honestly his flipping on Melissa is something I've seen coming and not gonna lie, am here for. That's what she gets for trying to use and manipulate someone unwell. This doesn't undo anything he's done though. As for Marissa...she's a user just like Melissa. She's not "friends" with Nick as she plays to be and I'm sure saw her chance with Aaron to use him for attention just like Melissa. Speaking from experience, Marissa harassed anyone who didn't broadcast 24/7 defending of Nick/attacking Melissa. Even though everyone agreed staying quiet and letting shit ride out was the best way to go. I haven't forgotten the threats sent my way from Marissa/Molly.

Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #513 on: December 23, 2019, 10:05:24 AM »

I don't trust him either, and I'm sure he has ulterior motives - like wanting Nick and BSB fans back on his side because he thinks they'll give him money.  It definitely doesn't make up for all of the horrible things he's said, but still, it's satisfying to see him throw the Schumans under the bus.  That's really what I've been waiting for.

I don't know that much about Marissa, but I definitely get the attention-seeking vibe from her too.  All these outside people who have gotten involved in this family feud are attention-seekers.  It's really no one's business but the Carters'.  How did she threaten you??

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #514 on: December 23, 2019, 02:01:54 PM »

I have no idea who Marissa is.

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Mistral
Major Disruption

« Reply #515 on: December 23, 2019, 04:52:33 PM »

Yes he hope Nick give him money and I’m scared of him

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #516 on: December 24, 2019, 02:37:02 PM »

I don't trust him either, and I'm sure he has ulterior motives - like wanting Nick and BSB fans back on his side because he thinks they'll give him money.  It definitely doesn't make up for all of the horrible things he's said, but still, it's satisfying to see him throw the Schumans under the bus.  That's really what I've been waiting for.

I don't know that much about Marissa, but I definitely get the attention-seeking vibe from her too.  All these outside people who have gotten involved in this family feud are attention-seekers.  It's really no one's business but the Carters'.  How did she threaten you??

Exactly. That's all I really want from this is for this to backfire on the Schumans.

She threatened Sara from What Happens On The Backstreet the most but all the fanpages got it a bit because she tweeted us saying we needed to spread this (badly written in my opinion) His Side Too blog attacking Melissa. None of us did so she said she'd go to Nick about us, he'd know exactly who we were and we'd end up sorry, that we'll go down with Melissa, etc. Stupid petty bullshit.

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #517 on: December 24, 2019, 02:40:44 PM »

I have no idea who Marissa is.

Marissa is this chick who went by Molly GoLightly online. She came out when all this shit started in 2017 defending Nick. She's an ex-fling who sold her story twice to tabloids. Fans were like cool, someone in his corner. Then she used to to attack Melissa daily (thus feeding Melissa's victim narrative) and making monetized videos about it. So she made money off this crap because she tricked fans into believing she was Nick's mouthpiece. (She was not.) Even to the point where she bought tickets and lied about them being front row (they were in the front row of the 200 section at Zappos lol) and a "gift" for what she did. She also bought a VIP and in the photo had the Boys do peace signs with her. Which Melissa then twisted to say it's BSB endorsing the harassment.

I'm not surprised she inserted herself with Aaron.

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #518 on: December 31, 2019, 12:57:15 AM »

Happy New Year!

As I was writing a post for my site, I was reflecting on all the amazing things that have happened in the BSB fandom not only this year, but this whole past decade.  The 2010s have been my favorite decade so far in this fandom.  Here's hoping for more amazing things to come in the next ten years!

~Julie

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #519 on: December 31, 2019, 07:26:12 PM »

Happy New Year!

As I was writing a post for my site, I was reflecting on all the amazing things that have happened in the BSB fandom not only this year, but this whole past decade.  The 2010s have been my favorite decade so far in this fandom.  Here's hoping for more amazing things to come in the next ten years!

Seriously I was thinking about it when I did a post for my site about 2 weeks ago and so much happened. I met BSB for the first time (okay and many more after). The cruises became a thing. VIP became so normal that fans complain if they can't get it. I started traveling for BSB lol, I started traveling period. I met you in person along with many others... I mean fandom wise, it's been an amazing ride.

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #520 on: December 31, 2019, 08:28:32 PM »

Yes!  I had met the Boys twice before 2010, but that did not include Kevin.  It's been fun getting so many different opportunities to not only meet them, but also meet some of you guys and travel places I'd never been before.  I've definitely broadened my horizons this decade!

~Julie

Mistral
Major Disruption

« Reply #521 on: January 01, 2020, 10:37:06 AM »

Happy new year!

I never meet them, but I wish a lot to be able to meet them.

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #522 on: January 01, 2020, 08:22:36 PM »

Happy New Year everyone!

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #523 on: January 02, 2020, 06:01:54 PM »

Happy New Year!

The downside to the rise in BSB's popularity again is that it's now so much more expensive to do VIP and be guaranteed to meet them.  I look forward to the day when that price drops again.  I refuse to spend $500 on something I once paid $150 for (and even that is a lot).  But I guess as long as other people will pay that price, they'll continue to charge it.

Conventions are a fun way to meet them individually for a more affordable price, but that only works for the ones who do conventions... mainly Nick and sometimes AJ and Howie.

I've never had good luck with just running into one of them like girls in fanfics tend to do.  I got in line behind Brian and Leighanne at Starbucks at the Miami airport after one of the cruises and had a conversation with them that way, but that was not random, since we were basically coming from the same place.

~Julie

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #524 on: January 02, 2020, 07:42:59 PM »

Happy New Year!

The downside to the rise in BSB's popularity again is that it's now so much more expensive to do VIP and be guaranteed to meet them.  I look forward to the day when that price drops again.  I refuse to spend $500 on something I once paid $150 for (and even that is a lot).  But I guess as long as other people will pay that price, they'll continue to charge it.

Conventions are a fun way to meet them individually for a more affordable price, but that only works for the ones who do conventions... mainly Nick and sometimes AJ and Howie.

I've never had good luck with just running into one of them like girls in fanfics tend to do.  I got in line behind Brian and Leighanne at Starbucks at the Miami airport after one of the cruises and had a conversation with them that way, but that was not random, since we were basically coming from the same place.

Happy New Year!

Crazily VIP because it's so normalized BSB are still on the cheap end. Christina Aguilera charges 1,000$ for VIP here in Vegas and that's not even including a ticket! On top of that hers runs late so if say you have a pit ticket, you're screwed out of a good spot. I was in GA in September and the show was amazing but people who had VIP didn't come in to sit till maybe 20 mins before the show was to start. I refused to buy her VIP lol. I love her but I'd say right now BSB are more popular, their residency definitely sold better. So at least theirs isn't that extreme.

Conventions are definitely the best way to go. Or like when they do events. It varies depending on the Boy and how they handle it. I haven't done a Howie event yet but I've done two of Nick's and one of AJ's and wildly AJ's had worse fans who kept following him and mobbing him.

I live in the same damn city as Nick Carter and I can't run into him so, I feel you LOL. My friend ran into Lauren while Nick was in Germany and she doesn't live far from me, so apparently it's more possible than I thought despite him living on the opposite end of town from me. I'm just unlucky lol. Or like in 2014 when apparently Brian walked RIGHT by where I was sitting waiting for your guys' flights but I was so tired and zoned out I didn't notice.

I'd be cool with a cruise though I cringe at how high the demand would be right now due to the resurgence.

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 49
Print
Jump to: