Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]
Author Topic: Conversations about all things BSB related...  (Read 16267 times)
Rose
Supreme Time Waster

Uh oh! We lost Nick again...

« Reply #525 on: January 06, 2020, 08:26:52 PM »

I need to say Nick talking about how he's finally happy is NOT making it easy to write a fic where I make him suffer! LOL.

But it's very cute.

Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #526 on: January 09, 2020, 10:02:34 PM »

LOL I know!  I'm so happy for him, and I love all the cute pics and videos he posts of his family, but I totally get what you mean.  I struggle with that too.  I'm really glad I'm done with A Heart That Isn't Mine.

I've been rereading Broken for the blog I've been doing on my site, and every time Nick thinks about how he might like to have a family of his own someday but doesn't think it will happen, it makes me so happy for him now.  He's sure come a long way!

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

Uh oh! We lost Nick again...

« Reply #527 on: January 12, 2020, 06:50:30 PM »

Awwww right? I remember wondering if Nick would ever find like that happiness and inner peace years ago. It's good to see how much he's gained in...hell, just the last decade.

Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #528 on: January 13, 2020, 06:05:55 PM »

I know!  I remember him always saying in interviews how he didn't believe in marriage, didn't think he wanted kids because he didn't know if he'd be a good dad, etc., and look at him now!  He's such a great dad!  Thank god for Lauren coming into his life.  I know he had already started to get his shit together when he met her, but I really credit her for helping keep him on track and making him so happy.

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]
Print
Jump to: