Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52
Author Topic: Conversations about all things BSB related...  (Read 41295 times)
RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #735 on: July 22, 2020, 07:14:50 PM »

How cute is it that Nick says he's writing a children's book?!  I'm so proud of him!  And unlike some Backstreet Boys, Nick actually seems to finish the projects he starts, so I could see this happening.

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #736 on: July 22, 2020, 07:58:33 PM »

I give him so much credit! When he has an idea, he really does his best to make them happen.

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #737 on: July 22, 2020, 08:14:02 PM »

I know!  And he is so creative, I bet he could come up with a really cute children's book.  I hope he does his own illustrations!

~Julie

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

Uh oh! We lost Nick again...

« Reply #738 on: July 22, 2020, 08:19:52 PM »

I know!  And he is so creative, I bet he could come up with a really cute children's book.  I hope he does his own illustrations!

If he does I'll buy it the second it comes out LOL.

Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Carter-Orange
Chief of Disorder

« Reply #739 on: July 25, 2020, 12:26:32 PM »

I've not really read much on AO3, only Julie's story and a North & South continuation story (Elizabeth Gaskell not the American North & South TV series).  I've only posted a few things on there so far too.

It's cute that Nick is going to write a kids book, I can imagine him having success with it too.

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #740 on: August 19, 2020, 01:00:05 AM »

Did y'all listen to their new podcast? LOVE lol.

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Mistral
Major Disruption

« Reply #741 on: August 19, 2020, 12:05:04 PM »

I love it so much! I hope they gonna do more episode!

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #742 on: August 20, 2020, 01:57:18 PM »

Nope, but it’s great that they are doing a podcast.

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #743 on: August 25, 2020, 03:14:05 AM »

So AJ's going to be on DWTS lol. He's been dying to go on ever since Nick did it, I'm surprised it took him this long. But then again BSB has been busy the past five years LOL. This forced break gave AJ the window he needed. I think he'll end up being really good on it.

Also apparently the podcast has a new episode each month.

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #744 on: August 27, 2020, 08:17:34 PM »

I am so excited!!!  This is the best thing to come out of this pandemic.  Like you said, he wouldn't have been able to do this if the tour hadn't been postponed, so that worked out well.  It'll be especially great to have something to look forward to watching on TV because I bet a lot of my usual fall shows will be postponed. 

I think I'll wait a few months to do a free trial of Apple Music and make sure they actually follow through on posting more episodes of this podcast.  Then I can listen to a few at once for free.  Leave it to BSB to only put out one episode per month.  I'm not a podcast expert, but the true crime ones I listen to come out once a week.  I heard the first episode was good though!

~Julie

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #745 on: August 29, 2020, 09:24:15 AM »

I’m happy for him. I know he’s been wanting to do that show forever. Well that and Big Brother lol

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #746 on: August 30, 2020, 01:43:04 PM »

He'll be so good!!

~Julie

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #747 on: August 30, 2020, 05:13:52 PM »

Exactly. Now if we could just get Nick to go be on Masked Singer, we could save 2020 lmao. I know that's a pipe dream to think he'd do it right now but dammit I want it. I'm really looking forward to AJ though, honestly I think we all just need something fun since everything else has been taken away by corona.

Mistral
Major Disruption

« Reply #748 on: August 31, 2020, 09:22:42 AM »

What do you think about what’s going on with Brian right now? I’m worried about him because he is in a bad road right now.

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #749 on: September 01, 2020, 11:41:06 AM »

I think Brian is bored and felt like trolling his fans and sending a message that he loves his wife no matter how racist her ass is.

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52
Print
Jump to: