Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50]
Author Topic: Conversations about all things BSB related...  (Read 33858 times)
RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #735 on: July 22, 2020, 07:14:50 PM »

How cute is it that Nick says he's writing a children's book?!  I'm so proud of him!  And unlike some Backstreet Boys, Nick actually seems to finish the projects he starts, so I could see this happening.

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #736 on: July 22, 2020, 07:58:33 PM »

I give him so much credit! When he has an idea, he really does his best to make them happen.

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #737 on: July 22, 2020, 08:14:02 PM »

I know!  And he is so creative, I bet he could come up with a really cute children's book.  I hope he does his own illustrations!

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

Uh oh! We lost Nick again...

« Reply #738 on: July 22, 2020, 08:19:52 PM »

I know!  And he is so creative, I bet he could come up with a really cute children's book.  I hope he does his own illustrations!

If he does I'll buy it the second it comes out LOL.

Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Carter-Orange
Chief of Disorder

« Reply #739 on: July 25, 2020, 12:26:32 PM »

I've not really read much on AO3, only Julie's story and a North & South continuation story (Elizabeth Gaskell not the American North & South TV series).  I've only posted a few things on there so far too.

It's cute that Nick is going to write a kids book, I can imagine him having success with it too.

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50]
Print
Jump to: