Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23

Author Topic: Quarantine check in  (Read 86993 times)

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
Re: Quarantine check in
« Reply #150 on: May 15, 2020, 10:22:47 AM »

Yes, prices have gone down here too, which would be great normally but as we can't go anywhere it's not helping much lol

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #151 on: May 19, 2020, 08:00:02 PM »

Well, it's official:  the North American leg of the tour has been postponed too.  I knew it was probably coming and think it's the right decision, but it's still disappointing to hear.  I'm glad they're going to reschedule though.  Hopefully we get some new dates in the announcement next week.

Mare, do you think this is all because you were actually going to go to a show for the first time in years?  Or is it because I faked sick to stay home from work to buy these tickets because no one else could?  LOL I'm kidding, but ugh... I should have known it was all too good to be true!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Mistral

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #152 on: May 19, 2020, 08:22:04 PM »

Montreal concert is cancel too! I hope we are gonna be able to keep our tickets for next year

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #153 on: May 19, 2020, 08:35:34 PM »

It sounds like that's the plan. They said hang on to your tickets because they'll be coming back, and there will be an announcement next week, which I'm guessing will have the new dates.  They're probably still trying to finalize things.
~Julie

Mistral

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #154 on: May 19, 2020, 08:41:08 PM »

I hope because I don’t want to loose my ticket and I cannot wait for the next date for next year

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #155 on: May 19, 2020, 08:42:32 PM »

I know.  At least we'll still have something to look forward to, even if it takes another year.  This year sucks.
~Julie

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #156 on: May 19, 2020, 08:53:29 PM »

Well, it's official:  the North American leg of the tour has been postponed too.  I knew it was probably coming and think it's the right decision, but it's still disappointing to hear.  I'm glad they're going to reschedule though.  Hopefully we get some new dates in the announcement next week.

Mare, do you think this is all because you were actually going to go to a show for the first time in years?  Or is it because I faked sick to stay home from work to buy these tickets because no one else could?  LOL I'm kidding, but ugh... I should have known it was all too good to be true!

I think back to February and how we had everything perfectly lined up, and I'm sad LOL. Adult me knows this is the right move, no way can anyone social distance at a concert. I knew it was coming. But this still really sucks.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Mistral

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #157 on: May 19, 2020, 08:56:47 PM »

Very sucks! My job in summer camp not gonna open this year, the football team not gonna have a season and no christmas market because of the covid-19. So I lost my 3 jobs!

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #158 on: May 19, 2020, 09:00:53 PM »

I think back to February and how we had everything perfectly lined up, and I'm sad LOL. Adult me knows this is the right move, no way can anyone social distance at a concert. I knew it was coming. But this still really sucks.

I know!  I think that's the worst part, knowing how perfectly this would have worked out.  I hope the new dates will be similar/close together.
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #159 on: May 19, 2020, 09:01:47 PM »

Very sucks! My job in summer camp not gonna open this year, the football team not gonna have a season and no christmas market because of the covid-19. So I lost my 3 jobs!

I'm so sorry!  That is terrible.
~Julie

Mistral

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #160 on: May 19, 2020, 09:08:31 PM »

Thanks.

We have so much cases of covid-19 in Quebec so our prime minister decide to keep school close outil september.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #161 on: May 19, 2020, 09:19:59 PM »

We are finishing school online this week, and no decisions have been made yet about the fall.  We usually go back in mid-August.  I really hope we'll be able to do in-person learning in some capacity.  I think down here we probably will because there aren't many cases in my part of the state, but we have so many idiots trying to sue the governor for "taking away their freedom" that I worry it will get worse before it gets better from more and more people just flat-out ignoring the guidelines.
~Julie

Mistral

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #162 on: May 19, 2020, 09:25:18 PM »

Here no one can goes in others area of Quebec, so the tourism suffer a lot. No one can go in the others provinces of Canada. Borders between provinces are close until fall. Canada/USA borders it’s close until the beginning of July.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #163 on: May 19, 2020, 09:44:05 PM »

Canada is wise to keep the border closed because the U.S. is full of morons.  You don't want them coming your way! LOL
~Julie

Mistral

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #164 on: May 19, 2020, 09:48:32 PM »

Yes, Canada can be wise sometimes.

Many high school exchange program not gonna be able to send theirs students for the school year in Canada this year because of the covid-19.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23