Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Author Topic: AJ on DWTS  (Read 4907 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
AJ on DWTS
« on: September 15, 2020, 06:01:44 AM »

I thought I’d start a new thread for this and put it here instead of down in the chatterbox so it’ll be easier to find.

Since I know so many of you are totally excited about this,here ya go lol

I caught the very beginning so thankfully I was able to watch him dance and then not have to watch the rest. I think he did a great job. Not sure about that blue suit he was wearing and the total absence of hair? lol but looking up scores this morning, he seems to be right in the middle of a huge cluster. Hopefully he’ll go a long way, although I always think it’s unfair to have gymnasts or figure skaters on this show because they always seem to win.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: AJ on DWTS
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2020, 07:41:31 PM »

I was happy to see him go first!  I knew they'd put that bitch Carole Baskin last... gag.  What a train wreck.  AJ did well!  I think he'll be in it for the long haul.  I wish he hadn't shaved his head... that is not a good look on him LOL.  He's looking really good otherwise!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2020, 02:13:03 PM »

We don't get it here, but I saw his dance on good old YouTube,  he did well but why the shaved head?After going to the expense and trouble of having a hair transplant you would think he would keep the hair lol, but apart from that and the blue suit

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2020, 06:10:09 PM »

He was really good this week. I think he got underscored a bit. Honestly I expected Johnny Weir to be better than he is too. Figure skaters are usually the strongest dancers on this show and Johnny just isn't for some reason.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2020, 06:55:48 PM »

We don't get it here, but I saw his dance on good old YouTube,  he did well but why the shaved head?After going to the expense and trouble of having a hair transplant you would think he would keep the hair lol, but apart from that and the blue suit
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2020, 06:57:15 PM »

I thought Johnny Weir would be better, too.  He looked really awkward this week.   I'm also surprised that Monica the cheerleading coach isn't better.  It just goes to show you that there really is a big difference in technique between ballroom dancing and other types of dancing/figure skating/cheerleading.
~Julie

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2020, 10:17:49 PM »

So true though it typically translates with the skaters. Adam Rippon was amazing during his season.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury