Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Nick on The Masked Singer  (Read 25493 times)

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
Re: Nick on The Masked Singer
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2020, 07:24:46 PM »

Lmao I got the B&B sweatshirt when they had it 30% off. I am also weak. I wonder what song Nick will do lol.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2020, 08:28:43 PM »

My general rule is I have to think about anything I'm buying (unless it's $20/$30 or less) for a couple of days. If I forget about it, I don't need it. I should have just bought it when I first saw it though, because I laughed for maybe ten minutes straight about it. The one time I broke this rule was the DNA jacket with the fancy printed lining. I'd seen the similar starter jacket at their residency, but just couldn't afford it, so when we saw it at the concert my friend said, "Just buy it, we go to enough 90s theme parties, you'll use it." And I was like bold of you to assume I won't just wear it on the first semi chilly fall day. It's a regular staple in my wardrobe for sure.

Christmas Time? Wishful thinking. He probably didn't most of his childhood singing Jingle Bell Rock at school holiday concert, so I'm willing to lean toward that one as a good guess. I've been hoping he goes a capella at least once this season, but worry that it would feel like copying Sun at this point. Maybe this is the week to do it. No stakes.
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2020, 07:37:31 PM »

Just got a news article that said the masked contestants will be debuting new holiday songs tomorrow. *excited gasp*
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2020, 09:12:57 PM »

That article was misleading, but I loved that, it was beautiful. I want a BSB holiday album so much. I also liked how the little lyric heads danced along with their voices, it was an added beautiful visual.

Also, as previously mentioned, puns get me. "Santa jaws. Get it?" Hahahahahah, I got it Nick.

Dr. Elvis is a treasure. And I spent all of Busta Rhymes repeat clip thinking, well now that I know who it is, I'm surprised I wasn't sure it was Busta Rhymes at the beginning. That sounded just like him.
~*Dee*~

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2020, 12:49:53 PM »

The holiday episode was a little underwhelming, but I enjoyed Nick's rendition of Silent Night.  I wish they'd had more holiday songs and fewer repeat performances.

Excited for Wednesday!  Even if Nick doesn't win, it's nice to have him in the finals.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2020, 02:31:34 PM »

Yes, they really need to redefine brand net holiday song lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2020, 07:22:31 PM »

I also thought they would have everyone singing new performances of holiday songs, especially after the backlash for the season three clip show.

Super excited for Wednesday! It's giving me something to look forward to.
~*Dee*~

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2020, 05:17:34 AM »

I loved Nick's cover of Silent Night. I always enjoy when he holds a note forever lol. I'm hyped for Wednesday! Plus he's teasing single news so thanks Nick for saving the year. I want him to win but honestly him being in the finals is great too cause we got the maximum amount of performances lol.

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2020, 06:40:12 PM »

I saw an interview with him where he said he was working on an album and the interviewer asked if he was Croc. And he was like "What's the Masked Singer lol?" But his face for sure said the opposite. I'm excited to hear some new songs.

And yes, maximum amount of performances! I've got my pink ready for Wednesday.
~*Dee*~

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2020, 04:47:36 AM »

OMG I saw that one and laughed cause he's a terrible actor and liar lmao. You could tell he wanted to say it. Then posting on IG after croc beat seahorse about his seahorse tattoo? He's such a troll lol.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2020, 06:32:02 PM »

He's an absolutely terrible liar! I laughed so hard. I'm surprised he didn't just take a sabbatical from the internet until his unmasking aired. If someone else wasn't already running his social media, I imagine he hired someone just so he wouldn't retweet BSB fans something even more telling like "That crocodile seems familiar.... Hmm... Someone we know? Justin Timberlake?"
~*Dee*~

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #71 on: December 15, 2020, 07:44:35 PM »

That has to be a hard secret to keep, especially since he filmed this back in the summer.  That's a long time to stay silent!  It'll be so satisfying for him to be unmasked this week.  He really has no poker face LOL.
~Julie

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2020, 09:11:13 PM »

I was so excited, I shrieked! I was waiting for that song the whole season! I knew he would!
~*Dee*~

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2020, 09:28:37 PM »

I teared up!  What a perfect song choice.  I'm disappointed he didn't win, but so proud of him for making it to the finals.  Everyone was extremely talented at this stage, so it could have been any one of them.  Sun / Leann Rimes is amazing as well.
~Julie

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #74 on: December 16, 2020, 09:52:18 PM »

I was too excited to cry, haha. But as I said, I was preparing for that exact song the whole season. I'm a little sad he got third, but he was still amazing and I loved every second of his time on this season. And the added bonus of bringing me back here in round-about way. This season was stacked with amazing performers! I would have been happy with any of them winning (obviously happiest if Nick won), but I think I already said here that I would have pulled for Sun in a season without Nick. So good for Sun (I think it's Leann Rimes, it's still ten minutes out for me).

(I gotta stop responding on my phone. It auto corrects so stupidly. "Leanna" Rimes?)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 06:52:33 PM by nicksgal »
~*Dee*~

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6