Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Nick on The Masked Singer  (Read 25480 times)

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
Re: Nick on The Masked Singer
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2020, 02:45:13 AM »

See I'm sad he didn't win, but I think he should've gotten 2nd LOL. But hey, Masked Singer gets it wrong sometimes. They got it wrong last Season. LeAnn was great though so I'm not mad she won. Still happy he made it to the end. I KNEW he'd pull out a Journey song this season. I get why it's at the end though, cause he's covered Open Arms before. Can't give himself away LOL.

Also can we talk about the fact he has a new single on Friday?!
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #76 on: December 17, 2020, 06:51:19 PM »

Oh, I mean, I'm for sure sad he didn't win. I also thought he was better than Aloe Blacc.  I was patiently waiting for it all season, but you're right, it would have given him away more.

I am so excited for it!!!! He literally just added all his other albums on spotify today (FINALLY) so I think it will drop at midnight! Excited to listen to some other stuff than Now or Never without dusting off the CD player.

Speaking of, yesterday, I was doing my weekly tradition of listening to Now or Never while fixing formatting issues on AC to post and my husband sits down next to me while I was listening to "Do I Have To Cry For You?" and says, "Why are you listening to Bryan Adams? I thought it was Nick Carter Wednesday?" And I was like, "Babe, this is Nick." And he just goes, "Oh, it sounds like Bryan Adams. It's good." And I laughed so hard, boys are so dumb... "Can't enjoy that, they dance and girls scream at them." Just thought you all would enjoy that funny tidbit. :)
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2020, 05:20:26 PM »

OHMYGOD I LOVE IT!!!! I'm literally obsessed with it! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2020, 05:51:08 PM »

I really enjoyed it too. Loved the harmonies. Good for him!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2020, 06:12:28 PM »

Apparently, my plan this weekend is to listen to it on repeat until it's the top song on spotify. Except I'm also trying to finish my holiday story and it's very distracting, so I think I have to change over to something else. Help me!
~*Dee*~

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #80 on: December 19, 2020, 04:28:47 AM »

I'm in love and fun fact it's written by Nick and the guy who gave them Don't Go Breaking My Heart. I've noticed in recent years Nick's the Boy who tries to make connections with producers. Love that he reached out to him for his solo album cause this guy gave them A material for DNA (six songs I think it was).

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #81 on: December 19, 2020, 10:22:34 AM »

I love it!!!  I'm so excited for his album and glad at least one of them is making music while they're out of work LOL.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #82 on: December 19, 2020, 02:45:35 PM »

Super excited for the album! I think I read an article where he said it was half done?

And I also love that he's being business savvy. I think he's the one who's made the connections for a lot of their recent collaborations (FGL and Steve Aoki come to mind).

Also, I read an article yesterday on People where he was talking about how he was lying terribly (he admitted it) and avoiding talking about it with people, except the other Boys. He said when they asked, he just told them. And my 90s fangirl heart died a little from the joy, haha.
~*Dee*~

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #83 on: December 19, 2020, 10:47:05 PM »

I love how Kevin said he recognized his thighs LOL.  So funny.  There's no way the other Boys would not have recognized his voice.  They would know his voice and his mannerisms even better than us.  So he couldn't keep denying it for long, especially since he's such a bad liar LOL.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #84 on: December 19, 2020, 11:29:48 PM »

I love how Kevin said he recognized his thighs LOL.  So funny.  There's no way the other Boys would not have recognized his voice.  They would know his voice and his mannerisms even better than us.  So he couldn't keep denying it for long, especially since he's such a bad liar LOL.

That about killed me LMAO. Only one Boy has thighs like that.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2020, 11:16:51 AM »

That about killed me LMAO. Only one Boy has thighs like that.

I read that yesterday evening and DIED laughing! Both at the "I fooled AJ for a little bit" quote and Kevin not mincing anything and just saying "You're doing great, buddy." Because of all of them, Kevin wouldn't even bother asking. He would just move on like it was already confirmed, haha. And then I got to the "linebacker thighs" and I almost woke my husband up from laughing so hard, especially because that was the first thing he said, "Is this the football player? Look at his thighs."

I love the Masked Singer. It's so wonderfully weird every season.
~*Dee*~

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]