Fic Talk > General Discussion

Why is Nick so picky when we write?

<< < (3/16) > >>

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: FrickingKaos on January 16, 2021, 11:03:12 PM ---Lmao Julie. Yeah I don't wanna spoil it for Dee but you read this last chapter and Nick kept telling me to change that fight scene so many times lol. He was just being super picky. Usually he doesn't have much to say but this time he did.

--- End quote ---

Those kinds of scenes are when I get the most crap from him too - fights and other dramatic conversations.  I'm more likely to just go with what he wants in those situations.  Otherwise I just knock him out LOL.

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on January 16, 2021, 11:51:57 PM ---Those kinds of scenes are when I get the most crap from him too - fights and other dramatic conversations.  I'm more likely to just go with what he wants in those situations.  Otherwise I just knock him out LOL.

--- End quote ---

I think he gets really particular about fights/arguments because he wants to win. So he figures if he plans out each part, it will go his way and he'll win. He's always really surprised when he does not win, haha.

FrickingKaos:
Speaking of this thread, Nick is currently fighting me about the chapter of If I Knew Then right now because he’s not in it and he’s upset with me for not including him. LOL

nicksgal:
He loves the limelight, doesn't he? Better give him a good chapter next to make up for it, haha.

Meanwhile, I should stop being nostalgic for Gobosei before self-absorbed PBox Nick comes storming in demanding that I get back to cursory editing his very emotional poisoning.

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: FrickingKaos on January 19, 2021, 10:03:18 PM ---Speaking of this thread, Nick is currently fighting me about the chapter of If I Knew Then right now because he’s not in it and he’s upset with me for not including him. LOL

--- End quote ---

You may need to throw in an anesthesia dream sequence in which Brian walks up a grand staircase and finds Nick waiting for him by the clock, and they kiss, and the room erupts in applause.  And then Celine Dion starts singing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version