Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Everything Backstreet and more  (Read 25109 times)

Mistral

• Captain of Commotion
Re: Everything Backstreet and more
« Reply #90 on: January 01, 2022, 11:39:18 PM »

I hope they come back on tour, but right now in Canada every concert hall are close because of covid. Brian gonna need time to heal his knee.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #91 on: January 01, 2022, 11:50:48 PM »

Brian has plenty of time to recover; I'm sure his knee will be fully healed by summer.  This is the guy who went back to performing two months after open heart surgery!  He'll be fine.  I just hope he's been vaxxed.

As for Covid... that's the part that worries me.  But the way scientists are talking about it now, the attitude is changing from "we must stop Covid" to "we must learn to live with Covid."  So think we're going to see more concerts and events go on as planned but with restrictions, like masking and mandatory vaccinations and/or testing.  I'm fine with that.  I'll do whatever it takes to see them live again.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Mistral

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #92 on: January 02, 2022, 12:02:34 AM »

Right now in Quebec we are in lockdown and the covid cases are out of control.

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2022, 03:02:37 AM »

I do hope you all get to see the DNA tour this year.  I can't believe it was June 2019 that I saw the show, it was amazing! 

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2022, 08:48:55 PM »

I'm feeling more confident that it will actually happen this year.  I saw they're going to appear on the Kelly Clarkson show this spring, so something must be in the works.  Hopefully more European dates are on the way, too!
~Julie

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #95 on: August 19, 2022, 06:54:44 AM »

Even though I saw the DNA show back in 2019, when I saw they were coming back to the UK I couldn't resist booking.  So I'm seeing them in November in Manchester and can't wait!

Have you seen the show over there yet?

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #96 on: August 19, 2022, 10:43:13 PM »

Yay!  2019 was so long ago, you deserve to see them again!  The DNA show is so fantastic.  I went to one of the kick-off shows in Vegas in April, and then I ended up seeing them four times in July... two planned shows that I'd had tickets for since 2020, and two spontaneous shows that I bought tickets for the day of or day before LOL.  I was so afraid one of them was going to get Covid and have to cancel a show, I ended up going to every show within a 4-hour drive, and I have no regrets!
~Julie

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #97 on: August 22, 2022, 10:30:25 AM »

Yay!  2019 was so long ago, you deserve to see them again!  The DNA show is so fantastic.  I went to one of the kick-off shows in Vegas in April, and then I ended up seeing them four times in July... two planned shows that I'd had tickets for since 2020, and two spontaneous shows that I bought tickets for the day of or day before LOL.  I was so afraid one of them was going to get Covid and have to cancel a show, I ended up going to every show within a 4-hour drive, and I have no regrets!

Wow, that's amazing! And after waiting so long to see them, why not treat yourself :) I'd certainly do it if I could
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]