Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Author Topic: Suggestion  (Read 13602 times)

backstreetblade

• Fledgling
Suggestion
« on: May 25, 2007, 10:42:00 AM »

I already sent the mods an e mail about this but my co-writer says to post it here too.Since I'm more or less a newibe and don't know much about this place I'll listen to others.My Suggestion is to add
Dukes of Hazzard in the fan fiction.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 10:43:24 PM »

Hey there! I tried to add this category but I had trouble. Same when I tried to add Smallville so I sent an email to Chaos so hopefully when he gets it he'll do it for you guys!

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 02:42:48 AM »

Aww thanks for tryin' Mare! You're a sweetie  ;D   

*oh yeah, and about the Dukes of Hazzard... were you talking about one inparticular, or just ingeneral? I loved the movie even though it's really silly. But I love anything with Sean William Scott in it regardless of quality. *shrug* what can I say? He makes me laugh. But I've never seen the old TV show. I bet it was good though. I'd read the Duke brothers.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 07:49:06 AM »

I don't think it matters one way or the other. It's still the same set of characters lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

backstreetblade

• Fledgling
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2007, 03:45:07 PM »

Mare's right its all the same.

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2007, 07:28:18 PM »

Nah, the movie made them out to be sillier then in the T.V. shows and they made Daisy dumber in the movie too.  *shrugs* I liked the movie, my husband likes them all ... I think if you liked the movie you will enjoy the shows.
- Purpura -
   -Lore-