Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Featured Story For June 2007 - Not Your Average Cinderella Story by Honey  (Read 17422 times)

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?

Just wait till you see Cindy with Leighanne lol  ;) ;D

That's assuming I can force myself to get past the language.
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

Wow it's the end of the month already! I can't believe it! Summer need sto slooooow dooown lol

Anyway any lest thoughts from our author? Anything you want to add or tell us about your story? And of course an final thoughts from Kelly's readers?

:D

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website

Well, just that it was totally a blast being the author of the month! Thank you everyone for all your thoughts and comments!! And special thanks to Mare for choosing this story. It was a super fun story to write and so different for me that I was a little scared to attempt it. So to see it here means a lot to me! You guys are all the best and I can't wait to see who's up next!!!  ps... if you're wanting more (which I know you all are! haha) read Searching For Mercy. I only have the first two chapters up but it's going to be my best story yet!

Thanks again you guys!!!! It's been fun!!!!
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]