Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Author Topic: Where did all my betas go?  (Read 1623 times)

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
Where did all my betas go?
« on: June 10, 2007, 02:32:21 PM »

I'm really struggling right now with UMS and athough I have one beta (Teri who I always seem to miss between her busy schedule and mine lol) I'm a very needy person, so I could use another person or two that I could IM to bounce ideas off of/ read parts of my story for clarity etc.. I usually try to have at least 2-3 people that I can go to, but unfortunately I've lost a few people among the way  :( So, if anyone would be interested could you please PM me or IM me? (Don't e-mail because the e-mail I signed up for this account with I just remembered that I don't use.)

I do have a few qualifications though, so please be aware of them before you offer. (Oh, yes I am quite the pushy one lol) Preferably I'd like someone who is obviously familair with my story or who intends to read it if they haven't already so that they are familair with it. I also would like somebody who is willing to give their honest opinion and can tell me more than "Oh it sounds good." I need to hear both the good and bad, so that I can fix it up. And of course if you agree to help me, in turn I will do the same with your story.

Thanks a lot! I hope to hear from some of you!