Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: 50 questions survey  (Read 20435 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: 50 questions survey
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2007, 05:21:59 PM »

Oh sorry!  I'm so use to abbreviating that I did it without noticing.  The story is My Immortal.  It is just getting to the suspenseful part, and I'm totally stuck.  :(

Aww thanks! I am so bad with abbreviations I would have never figured that one out. lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2007, 05:25:46 PM »

Nick isn't dating anyone in Hawk and Handsaw, he's single lol

LOL aww well see just from reading surveys it looks like Nick is hooking up with 'almost' everyone.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2007, 10:01:50 PM »

Okay I so want Kelly to fill this thing out as Cindy LOL, I think it'd be amusing and cute.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2007, 11:42:39 PM »

Those two made me crack up lol

Well, I got tired of writing "What's that?" for Nick's answers... So... I just started randomly typing things... And that's what came out. :D
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2007, 11:56:31 PM »

Okay I so want Kelly to fill this thing out as Cindy LOL, I think it'd be amusing and cute.

Me too!  Is she still on vacation?
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2007, 12:11:06 AM »

aww you guys are too cute. I feel loved. and yep I'm back. I'll get to this one eventually... I hope... a lil busy at present. But hey, at least I'll hopefully make it to tomorrow's chat  ;D
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2007, 12:26:28 AM »

aww you guys are too cute. I feel loved. and yep I'm back. I'll get to this one eventually... I hope... a lil busy at present. But hey, at least I'll hopefully make it to tomorrow's chat  ;D

LOL I just love Cindy as a character and it would be funny for her to do this survey lol. Yay for you being back! hehehe.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2007, 02:17:40 AM »

OK, as per request, Cindy from "Not Your Average Cinderella Story... I should be writing now and I'm doing this... thank you very much...

Warning... Cindy has quite the potty mouth people... sorry. (It's not my fault  I swear!)

Name:Cinder-fucking-rella if you can believe that shit. Call me that and I'll kick your ass. I prefer Cindy.  free shot for the first one to come up with my last name.

1. Are any of your toes on your foot connected? God, does that really happen to people? That's just sick.

2.Which do you use more a pen or pencil? I always use pens and they're all chewed to hell on the end cause I can't keep the damn things out of my mouth.

3. Look at your planner for june 30th what if anything do u have planned?
well I don't have a calendar with me, but if it's wednesday, then it's spa day. Leighanne says that a spa treatment once a week will add years to your life. I don't know how much I believe that shit, but still, massages are fucking awesome.

4. Do you use toothpaste? What the fuck kind of a question is that? Did Nick make that  one up?

5. What was the last thing you dreamed about? Sadly enough, it was Carter. The bastard tortures me in my dreams almost as much as my father. It was Halloween and he was trying to get me to go fucking trick-or-treating with him. The bastard was dressed as fucking Cinderella so I knocked him out.   ...again.

6. What color is your bedroom carpet? Oh God, not you too! I happen to know that the  exact color is called blissful beige. Looks fucking brown to me. Between Howie, Brian and fucking Leighanne I didn't think we were ever going to get that house decorated.

7. How many passengers does your car hold? Didn't you watch last weeks episode of "Pimped Out"?  That was my new Chevy those boys turned into a damn AMC theater. It's an extended cab that used to squish about 6 but with that damn sub woofer in the back seat I'm down to 4 at best.

8. Have you ever had a black and white cat? Fucking pets...

9. What is your favorite canned soup? Tomato! And you fucking soak grilled cheese sandwiches in it. I know, I'd never had that before either but Howie made it for me when I got sick once and it fucking rocks!

10. Do you know anyone who lives in Russia? Shit, I only know like 6 people outside of Hanely, and they ain't from fucking Russia.

11. Did you ever go into a room and forget what you went in there for? All the fucking time. Apparently head injuries have "side effects."

12. Who is the last baby that you held? Does Baylee count? The kid's like 4 but he's the smallest person I've ever been around.

13. Do you know all the words to the star spangled banner? Honey as many basketball games as I've seen I could probably sing it backwards for ya.

15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago? Hahaha a piece of shit Cutlass that became Danny and John's first "Pimped Out" project. Howie got the idea to auction it off for charity and some poor sap paid 3 hundred thousand for it. You believe that shit? Fucking rich people!

16. Pick one, having an std or sharing a bed with michael jackson? I'm gonna have to go with Michael Jackson. That freak doesn't scare me, but an std? Danny got one from once from this tramp in high school, looked fucking miserable. John and I still give him shit about it. We give Nick shit about that too. He denys it but come on, Paris Hilton?

17. Last time you went to a zoo? We all took Baylee to the Zoo this summer and I gotta tell you, AJ felt waaaay too at home there.

18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house? Oh, God! Don't get me started on the fucking wallpaper! I'll get a fucking migraine just thinking about it!

19. Closest thing to you that is plaid? Hal. I don't think that man owns anything that's not plaid.

20. Last person to give you a hicky? That would be AJ. The damn bastard. I owe him a knuckle sandwich for it too. Howie's way to sweet to do something like that to me so one day when the conversation came up (long story, don't ask) AJ cornered me. And did my prince charming come to my rescue? NO! The son of a bitch helped hold me down. He thought he was so cute too. I looked like a damn jackass for like a week and a half!

21. Who is the last person who wrote you a check? again, AJ. He wrote me a check for a bazillion dollars after I beat him at a game of Millionaire. Did you know that's a fucking board game now? It's fucking brilliant! The guys all pitched in and got it for me for my birthday this year. I don't really remember playing it,  but I woke up the next morning a bazillion dollars richer. I doubt the bank will cash it for me but still, it's better than waking up with Nick don't ya think?

22. How many unframed pictures do u have in your house? Oh my God none, are you kidding? That would drive Howie insane!

23. Last time you had a date that began with dinner and ended with lunch? Ever since I started dating Howie, my whole life feels like that.

24. Have you ever applied for a job where the waitresses wear shorty shorts and halters? Do I look like someone that would go out with Nick?

25. How many pairs of underwear do you have? I don't even know anymore. Leighanne's got me addicted to Victoria's Secret so bad now. I can't believe I didn't know about "sexy" underwear before!

26. Last time you received flowers? Let me think, the ones on my kitchen table are still alive so I would say, probably 2 or 3 days ago. I swear Howie's fucking put the florist's kids through law school by now.

27. Do you play with your hair? I must because Brian's always telling me I should stop doing it. That's a bit the pot calling the kettle black though, can we say nail biting?

28. Do you take anything in your coffee? cream, no sugar.

29. Do you have any marshmallows? heh, probably a whole cupboard full. Howie loves marshmallows. God he's such a cute little dork sometimes.

30. Who was your high school's most popular female? Her name was Jenny and she was such a fucking bitch. She deserved it, I swear!

31. Last person who told you to eff off? Fucking Nick Carter. In the fucking dream I was telling you about. Or maybe I told him to eff off. It's so hard to tell with us.

32. Last time you used mouthwash? Couldn't have been that long ago. Kentucky played tonight and I always rinse after drinking.

33. Would you like to learn to play the harp? The fucking harp? Are you fucking kidding me? Maybe when I go to heaven someday. (assuming I make it there, Howie says I'm gonna but I have my doubts.)

34. How many entry ways are there into your living room? Now that's a trick question because I'm pretty sure we have more than one living room. Or was that a drawing room? Or a foyer? Fuck I don't know, it's a lot.

35. Last thing you read? The inscription on my locket. (So I'm a fucking sap, sue me.)

36. What was the last pageant you attended? Would you fucking believe it, I have been to a fucking pageant. Leighanne was in the Mrs. Kentucky pageant. First runner up even. The chick that beat her was a fucking bitch. I should kicked her ass.

37. What is the last place you bought pizza from? Howie always likes these weird fancy-schmancy places, but he loves me so we get good old' Domino's.

38. Ever rode in a limo?  Hahahahahaha. I bet Brian told you to ask this one. He still calls the damn things pumpkins.

39. What is the last thing you stapled? Fuck I don't know, probably John's hand or something.

40. Did you ever drink milk & Pepsi? Is there whiskey in that?

41. Are your feet ticklish? Touch my feet and I'll kick your ass!

42. Last time you saw fireworks? heh, last night on there was quite the display of fireworks comming from the kitchen.  Oh wait, did you mean literally?

43. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut? Fucking Californians and their fucking Krispy Kremes. Expensive pieces of shit ya know. The best damn doughnuts will always be Dunkin' Donuts.

44. Who is the last person that drove u some where? Nick! He drives me up a fucking wall all the time! OK, really, I don't remember. I like to be in the driver's seat. I sort of have control issues. (Don't tell Nick I admitted to that, I'll never hear the end of it.)

45. Last time you parked under a carport? My mom's trailer had a carport, but we torched the fucking shit out of that place after mom got married.

46. Do you have a black dog? again, fucking pets...

47. Do you have any A1 in your fridge? I'm sure we do, although a real man, or woman in my case, doesn't put sauce on her meat.

48. Are you a dominating person?  hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

49. Who has the prettiest toes that you know of? That would have to be Leighanne! She has the prettiest everything that I know of. Though I must say, my toes look pretty fucking cute right now.

50. When is the last time you saw a transvestite? Once again the answer is Nicholas Fucking Carter, when he put on the fucking dress in my fucking dream the other night.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2007, 12:28:52 PM »

Note: Redo! Lol. Wasn't paying attention yesterday 'cause I was being rushed!

Name: Tesia Lenore McLean

1. Are any of your toes on your foot connected? Nope

2.Which do you use more a pen or pencil? Pencil - I like to draw lots, and pencil you can erase

3. Look at your planner for june 30th what if anything do u have planned? No, I don't think so....I'll hafta ask J.

4. Do you use toothpaste? I hafta 'cause J.'ll make me brush my teeth anyway

5. What was the last thing you dreamed about? Kevy. *grins* We were out on another date, an' J. an' Tonya were with us an' fans were jealous 'cause we're jsut lil' kids & we get dates with Backstreet Boys. Hehe.

6. What color is your bedroom carpet? Bluish purple 'cause I couldn't decide between the two colours

7. How many passengers does your car hold? I don't own a car, I'm still too little but J. owns tons of 'em!

8. Have you ever had a black and white cat? No, but I got a daschund puppy! And 'nother puppy, but I forget what kinda dog Jazzy is & y'all ain't met her yet.

9. What is your favorite canned soup? Chicklen noodle with extra noodles

10. Do you know anyone who lives in Russia? I don't think so....

11. Did you ever go into a room and forget what you went in there for? Yup! *giggles* I do it all the time & J. thinks I'm silly!

12. Who is the last baby that you held? I don't think I've ever held a baby....only my puppies....

13. Do you know all the words to the star spangled banner? Yup, hafta 'cause we sing it at school.

15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago? I was waaay too little 2yrs ago, & am still to little to drive. I'm only 11!

16. Pick one, having an std or sharing a bed with michael jackson? Marcus says I'm not to answer this or ask any questions, so I'ma be good an' listen to him - for once.

17. Last time you went to a zoo? Last week! Marcus took us 'cause J. was busy! I love stealin' Marcus! Hehe.

18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house? I think we do, but I dunno. Who looks at the walls anyway....

19. Closest thing to you that is plaid? J.'s old boxers from when he was 15! Yes, I have 'em, they're clean. I use 'em for my big stuffed teddy bear....hehe.

20. Last person to give you a hicky? Marcus says I'm not to know about this either, so.....next question!

21. Who is the last person who wrote you a check? Check's? Nobody writes me any of those, J. just gives me money or just goes with me & buys everything. *grins* I got connections!

22. How many unframed pictures do u have in your house? Gosh, prolly hundreds! We gots lots!

23. Last time you had a date that began with dinner and ended with lunch? Haha. Marcus is pluggin' his ears. 'cause I don't understand this one an' he won't answer......

24. Have you ever applied for a job where the waitresses wear shorty shorts and halters? J. says I'm to NEVER work in one of those places 'cause i'll be in BIG trouble with him & I don't want that.....he c'n be scary when he's mad.........

25. How many pairs of underwear do you have? Lots an' ltos an' lots!

26. Last time you received flowers? June 10th - my birthday! J. bought me roses! I love roses!

27. Do you play with your hair? Uh-huh. J. says if I keep playin' with it, I'll end up goin' bald like him. I think he's just bein' silly.

28. Do you take anything in your coffee? I'm too little to drink coffee, an' it's gross anyways.

29. Do you have any marshmallows? Yup! We got some in the pantry - we're makin' s'mores later! Yay!

30. Who was your high school's most popular female? I'm only in grade 5....no high school yet....

31. Last person who told you to eff off? Tonya, but only 'cause we were arguin'.....we both got in trouble for that one....heh.

32. Last time you used mouthwash? Last night - I like the taste an' how it makes my breath smell!

33. Would you like to learn to play the harp? Yeah, they're real pretty!

34. How many entry ways are there into your living room? Um.....just one......

35. Last thing you read? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ABC's for a Better Planet. I LOVE that book! Even if it's for lil', lil' kids.....

36. What was the last pageant you attended? J. says I don't need to enter any 'cause I'm pretty 'nough as is an' Kevy agrees......

37. What is the last place you bought pizza from? We went to Dominoes 'cause i LOVE their pizza! Yummy!

38. Ever rode in a limo? Yup! I like 'em lots! J. says they're borin' after a while, but he always gets one when we go somewhere he don't wanna drive or take a cab. Yanno, like, music awards an' stuff.....

39. What is the last thing you stapled? My homework...... ..

40. Did you ever drink milk & Pepsi? Not together - Eew! An' I LOVE milk! Pepsi makes me hafta go to the bathroom lots - lol.

41. Are your feet ticklish? Yes! Very! An' J. always knows to tickle me there, if he can'ts tickle my sides!

42. Last time you saw fireworks? Last year on the 4th of July - they were really pretty too!

43. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut? Yesterday for breakfast....J . let me, 'cause he was eatin' one too. Hehe.

44. Who is the last person that drove u some where? J. - we went shoppin' yesterday for some summer clothes 'cause I need some new stuff.

45. Last time you parked under a carport? I don't drive, silly.

46. Do you have a black dog? No, I have a brown puppy & a white puppy.....

47. Do you have any A1 in your fridge? I dunno what that is......

48. Are you a dominating person? *confused look* Marcus says to say no, so no......

49. Who has the prettiest toes that you know of? Tonya 'cause she paints her toenails all pretty lke.....

50. When is the last time you saw a transvestite? Marcus says I don'ts need to know what one is just yet..........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's another survey for those of you bored (looks at Rose lol) and want a different survey to fill out. This is the one I was looking for originally and Julie just posted it on her forum so yay! lol

Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked

Name: Tesia Lenore McLean

First thing you wash in the shower? My tummy

What color is your favorite hoodie? Purple!

Do you like coffee? Nope

How are you feeling RIGHT now? Giggly

What's the last letter of the person you likes name? N - for both first an' last names - hehe.

Do you say 'aim' or A-I-M? aim

Tell me about the last dream you remember having. I already told you earlier, it was Kevy, J., Tonya, an' I out on a double-date!

Could you eat your favorite food everyday for a month and not get tired of it? Uh-huh. I think  so! Marcus is saying 'no' though - lol.

What are you craving? Chocolate! I'ma hafta go raid J.'s chocolate cupboard before dinner!

Do you floss? When I remember......

What comes to mind when I say cabbage? rolls!

Would you dance with me to the taco song? I dunno what song that is............

Have you ever counted to 1,000? Yup!

Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I c'n do both!

Do you use smileys? Uh-huh.  ::)

How many bedrooms are in your house? Too many to count!

Have you ever met a celebrity? My brother is one!

Do you like cottage cheese? I dunno...

What's the last song you had in your head? Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood

How many countries have you visited? Lots!

Are your parents strict? J.'s not strict, he's fun!

Would you go sky diving? No way!

Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Isn't he the president??? So, no - lol.

What color is your bedroom door? Purple! With blue polka dots!

Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? My tiara! I'ma Princess! Kevy says so!

Do you rent movies often? Sometimes, but we own lots an' lots too.

Who sits in front of you in your math class? Christopher

Can you count backwards from 74? Uh-huh. J. says it's a good talent.

Where are you going to be Saturday? I hope more shopping! Or the beach!

Brown or white eggs? There's a differeence??

Like rap music? Will Smith or Aaron Carter rap, yeah.....J. won't lemme listen to theo ther stuff

Ever taken a train? Nope

Experienced the twin towers falling in New York? Kinda

What day of the week is it? Thursday

What was your lunch today? Brunch, honey nut cheerios & a peanut butter kit-kat

What is your best friend doing tomorrow? Going to school with me

Ever have cream puffs? I mighta

Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? NO. J. says I'm not allowed an' it looks SCARY!

So, how about them Yankees? I don't watch Baseball......

What is your bus number for school? 5

Is your hair curly? Kinda wavy

Last time you cried? I dunno....when Tonya an' I got in trouble for cursin' an' fightin'......

Ever walked into a wall? Yup!

Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? Nope

Are you currently wearing socks? Uh-huh. Love my socks!

Favorite time of the year? Winter!

Are you a generally happy person? Long as I'm not in trouble, yeah

The next person you’ll hold hands with? Marcus!

Do you sleep with the TV on? No, I just snuggle my puppies an' Teddy an' go to sleep. Usually J. sings for me.........

Who was the last person that texted you, and what did it say?  I don'ts have a cell phone, but I texted Nicky on J.'s - hehe.

Do you think you’re old? I'm only 11. I'm still lil'........

Are You afraid of the dark? YES.

When’s the last time you chose a bath over a shower? Last night!

Do you knock on wood? Nope

Do you have good vision? Yup!

Can you hula hoop? Uh-huh! J.'s not too good though, I hafta teach him still.

Could you ever forgive a cheater: Not if they got J. mad at me.....oh. Marcus says I got the wrong kinda cheater in my head....oh, well.....

Do you have a job? I'm makin' an album with J.'s help!

What brands are you wearing? Hot Topic mostly....

Have you ever crawled through a window? Yeah! It was fun!

Can you handle the truth? Not really........

What was the most recent thing you bought? Clothes!

How often do you talk on the phone? Not much, 'cause usually I'm off playin' somewhere

Are you in a complicated relationship? Nope

Do you hate more than 3 people? Yes

Have you ever tripped someone?  Yup! It was funny too!

Are you sarcastic? I dunno

Have you ever slapped someone? Yes......heh.. ...

Do looks matter? I dunno

Do you use chap stick? Yup

Are you too forgiving? I dunno

Do you own something from Hot Topic? Yup!

Do you own a gun? Just water guns

Have you made a prank phone call? Uh-huh!

Have you ever been in a castle? Just the one at Disneyland.... .......

Do you like your hair? I like it okay

Do you like yourself? Sure....I guess so.........

Are you closer to your mother or father? Brother.

Do you chat on AIM often? not really, no

Do you want anyone? Kevy

Do you like to eat grapes?  Yup

Ever been snowboarding?  Own one, so yes

~Tesia~
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 09:12:48 PM by LenniluvsBrian »
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2007, 12:51:33 PM »

Lenni i'm confused did you fill this out as you? or do have a character named Lenore? lol

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2007, 02:28:26 PM »

Oye vey. I'll re-fill it out later. I was being rushed when I filled it out yesterday & obviously wasn't paying any attention to what I was doing - lol. Sorry!

~Lenni~
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teri

• Minion of Mayhem
  • *giggles*
    • Drifting-In-Between-Dreams A Place to Lose Reality if Only for a Moment
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2007, 04:05:52 PM »

OK I decided to do this for mine lol

Name: Alyssa Mackenzie Monroe

1. Are any of your toes on your foot connected? Hmmm not that I can tell but my second and third toes on each foot look a little webbed maybe lol.

2.Which do you use more a pen or pencil? Red pen....I'm a teacher so sue me!

3. Look at your planner for june 30th what if anything do u have planned? Hmmm probably yet another ultra sound since I'm preggers.

4. Do you use toothpaste? Duh! Oral hygiene is important!

5. What was the last thing you dreamed about? My dad, I miss him all the time.

6. What color is your bedroom carpet? In the master bedroom it's white, in my old bedroom it's a light blue.

7. How many passengers does your car hold? One besides the driver, my nice Audi TT that I drive everywhere lol.

8. Have you ever had a black and white cat? Nope I'm a dog person myself.

9. What is your favorite canned soup? Anything by Progresso, mainly Clam chowder

10. Do you know anyone who lives in Russia? Nope but that'd be friggin sweet

11. Did you ever go into a room and forget what you went in there for? Dear god yeah, I feel old when I do that lol.

12. Who is the last baby that you held? My nephew Jamie such a cutie pie

13. Do you know all the words to the star spangled banner? *hums to self* I'd like to think I do, but in reality....I probably don't.

15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago? Well it's 2007 and two years ago it was my Audi still, but before that was my shitty little nissan altima from like 1994.

16. Pick one, having an std or sharing a bed with michael jackson? I'll take the HIV thank you LMAO Nick and Aaron are so going to make fun of me for that one.

17. Last time you went to a zoo? Shit like two years ago I went with Brian and Baylee.

18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house? Wall paper? um no paint is better.

19. Closest thing to you that is plaid? LMAO my fiance's pajama pants that I happen to be wearing.

20. Last person to give you a hicky? *checks neck in the mirror* my fiance, haven't really had a lot of privacy with four house mates though.

21. Who is the last person who wrote you a check? Leslie, she INSISTED on paying me back for buying her an outfit for her job.

22. How many unframed pictures do u have in your house? A ton, most are in the photo albums.

23. Last time you had a date that began with dinner and ended with lunch? Umm never, I live with my fiance so yeah we don't date so much as screw around on the couch LMAO.

24. Have you ever applied for a job where the waitresses wear shorty shorts and halters? Hell no, I worked at a bowling alley in high school on the weekends.

25. How many pairs of underwear do you have? About a billion, I'm always buying more, it's a fetish, like my shoe fetish it's terrible lol.

26. Last time you received flowers? This morning woke up to a rose on my pillow.

27. Do you play with your hair? only when I'm so dead bored, mainly I like it when Nick plays with it.

28. Do you take anything in your coffee? Cream, two sugars, and a dash of dark chocolate sauce.

29. Do you have any marshmallows? no but damn that sounds good!

30. Who was your high school's most popular female? Not me!!! I had friends who were popular but I didn't like the drama it kinda sucked.

31. Last person who told you to eff off? My brother, he was being a butthead.

32. Last time you used mouthwash? This morning!

33. Would you like to learn to play the harp? The harp? no I like the piano better

34. How many entry ways are there into your living room? Two, from the foyer, and from the dining room.

35. Last thing you read? Edith Hamilton's Mythology

36. What was the last pageant you attended? Umm I watched Miss Universe on tv does that count?

37. What is the last place you bought pizza from? NYPD BITCHES! lmao

38. Ever rode in a limo? Yep, it's ok definitely do not try to have sex in one, that's just asking for an injury!

39. What is the last thing you stapled? My master copy of my syllabus

40. Did you ever drink milk & Pepsi? At the same time? YUCK! Apart, yeah, milk is good for you, I should drink more actually. Pepsi not so much, I'm more of a sports drink kinda girl.

41. Are your feet ticklish? Insanely ticklish on the bottom of my feet.

42. Last time you saw fireworks? See now with a question like that I could say the last time I got laid, but that's WAYYYYY too cheesed of an answer, so for real I'll say last fourth of July.

43. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut? This morning before I brushed my teeth twas yummy!

44. Who is the last person that drove u some where? Nick *rolls eyes* always has to drive, and he's insane behind the wheel.

45. Last time you parked under a carport? When I visited Kellie at her apartment.

46. Do you have a black dog? Nope, Layla is more light brown

47. Do you have any A1 in your fridge? Hell yeah!

48. Are you a dominating person? To an extent yes, but submission is good too hehe.

49. Who has the prettiest toes that you know of? Lori, she's insanely meticulous about her feet, probably because she's diabetic.

50. When is the last time you saw a transvestite? Last night...WHAT?! I watched Eddie Izzard: Dressed To Kill, he's a transvestite and a hilarious one at that!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All right and this one is filled out as Nick

Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked

Name: Nick Carter

First thing you wash in the shower? Jr. and the boys (I'm so getting smacked for that comment lol)

What color is your favorite hoodie? Black with Muhammed Ali on the front

Do you like coffee? Not particularly but Ali got me into Iced Espresso

How are you feeling RIGHT now? Tired, annoyed at my idiot brother, and just a tad horny (I'm a guy sue me!)

What's the last letter of the person you likes name? A

Do you say 'aim' or A-I-M? A-I-M it's easier to understand for me lol

Tell me about the last dream you remember having. Probably a sex dream or me beating the crap out of a certain superhero lmao

Could you eat your favorite food everyday for a month and not get tired of it? If it's sushi then hell yeah!

What are you craving? As a matter of fact, I want some yellowtail

Do you floss? No...probably should

What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Patch kids (sorry but it does lol)

Would you dance with me to the taco song? Sure, as long as you don't mind me singing that crazy frog song.

Have you ever counted to 1,000? Playing hide and seek I always faked that I counted that high.

Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? That sounds so wrong, but if it's on a cone probably lick it?

Do you use smileys? =) I like em old fashioned hehe

How many bedrooms are in your house? Technically 4, but the other half of the master bedroom is another room so 5

Have you ever met a celebrity? Quite a few actually

Do you like cottage cheese? Yuck!

What's the last song you had in your head? Fucking 30 seconds to mars, Alyssa and Leslie keep blasting that god damn album in the house. Okay I admit it's not bad but DO NOT tell them that!

How many countries have you visited? Uhhhh alot?

Are your parents strict? Parents? What parents? Aren't parents supposed to be the mature ones in the family?

Would you go sky diving? Hell no! I hate flying to begin with, and to fucking jump out of a plane HA! You're funny if you think I'm ever doing that!

Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? No, my woman would kick my ass (she's a hardcore Dem)

What color is your bedroom door? White

Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? The soundboard?

Do you rent movies often? Netflix beeyotch!

Who sits in front of you in your math class? Umm last math class was like forever ago so I don't remember lol.

Can you count backwards from 74? 73, 72, 71, 70, 69 *smacks Aaron for giggling* lil punkass.

Where are you going to be Saturday? Sleeping in I hope.

Brown or white eggs? Does that matter?

Like rap music? Somewhat, I like alot of different music

Ever taken a train? Yeah, and been yelled at by one alot too *snickers*

Experienced the twin towers falling in New York? That was fucking scary.

What day of the week is it? Thursday I think wait...yep Thursday

What was your lunch today? Haven't had it yet.

What is your best friend doing tomorrow? Which one, the one I'm marrying or the one whose going to be the best man at said wedding?

Ever have cream puffs? Yep, really fucking good when Ali makes the little eclaire thingees

Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? At sundance in 2004 with someone whose now in the Pokey lmao gotta love karma.

So, how about them Yankees? Fuck the yankees! (okay that was ali she's a d-backs and red sox fan)

What is your bus number for school? Bus number? what the hell is a bus number?

Is your hair curly? Stick straight and short.

Last time you cried? When I heard my kid's heart beat for the first time on the sonogram, damn I did not think I was gonna cry but seriously you can't help it.

Ever walked into a wall? On purpose yep to get a laugh, accidentally yeah because I'm a klutz.

Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? Yep, boardshorts and a couple of pairs of sunglasses, and flip flops

Are you currently wearing socks? Nope i'm in flip flops

Favorite time of the year? summer, best weather, and gets my girl in skimpy clothes so i'm happy

Are you a generally happy person? Depends on the day/mood I'm in

The next person you’ll hold hands with? Brian or Howie when they help me stand up, I'm kinda crouched against the wall so it's gonna be hard to get up LOL.

Do you sleep with the TV on? Not usually, unless I fell asleep watching a movie

Who was the last person that texted you, and what did it say? Ali, and she asked what I want for dinner.

Do you think you’re old? When I see my brother becoming an adult yes I feel old.

Are You afraid of the dark? Sometimes

When’s the last time you chose a bath over a shower? Bath's are relaxing as hell, especially when your woman gives you a neck massage while in said tub.

Do you knock on wood? Right before an album comes out yeah.

Do you have good vision? Sorta, I should wear my glasses more often.

Can you hula hoop? Yep it's fun too.

Could you ever forgive a cheater? I did, but only because I'm completely in love with the girl.

Do you have a job? Yeah, though most don't call it a real job

What brands are you wearing? Ed Hardy

Have you ever crawled through a window? Yeah to visit alyssa once when she was in high school and wanted to talk to her but didn't wanna wake anyone up.

Can you handle the truth? Depends on what it is.

What was the most recent thing you bought? New shoes, like I need more shoes lol.

How often do you talk on the phone? Whenever someone calls or I'm bored and wanna talk to someone who isn't here.

Are you in a complicated relationship? Yep, I'm engaged, my fiance is pregnant, and we haven't had a lot of alone time thanks to my sibs.

Do you hate more than 3 people? I don't really hate, so much as despise 3 people.

Have you ever tripped someone? As a practical joke yep

Are you sarcastic? Who me? Never! LMAO damnit Ali! She's rubbing off on me

Have you ever slapped someone? Punch is more like it and pretty much AJ, and Aaron get the brunt of it.

Do looks matter? To the media apparently *sigh*

Do you use chap stick? Carmex, works pretty good

Are you too forgiving? When comes to a certain brunette yeah, I can't help it though, you try staying mad at her.

Do you own something from Hot Topic? Yep, Ali made me buy pants with bondage straps on them and a bunch of Emo-ish shirts, I swear she's trying to turn me into a goth.

Do you own a gun? Hell no

Have you made a prank phone call? Haven't you ever heard the one I did to Brit and Justin?

Have you ever been in a castle? Yep a few times while on tour

Do you like your hair? Eh it's hair

Do you like yourself? I guess?

Are you closer to your mother or father? Nope, dad, sorta, but both of them need to get their heads out of their asses before I'll really be close to them again. Right now I'm playing nice because they're going to be grandparents

Do you chat on AIM often? Yep

Do you want anyone? My fiance preferably

Do you like to eat grapes? Seedless green grapes actually

Ever been snowboarding? Yep and completely biffed it was kinda funny but hurt like hell.
Spike: "Hey big guy I'm going to need some new wheels the other one ended up in the...drink..."
Angel: "Spike.... just walk away"
Spike: "You're a..."
Angel: "Don't say it!"
Spike: "You're a bleeding puppet!"

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2007, 12:26:40 AM »

I wanted to do this for Corin, but he's not from this world and many questions would go unanswered. I did get some laughs from all your survey's though. :-D
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2007, 07:43:02 AM »

^ aww that shouldn't matter two people filled these out from outer space type folks. lol

Nijntje

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Some love is not really love at all..
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2007, 10:35:56 AM »

Hey and my character is in a coma.. that's kind of a different world too lol ;)
Not every dream is supposed to come true
Some words are best unsaid
Some love is not really love at all
I keep everything I shared with you
And that's enough.. there's us..
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5