Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Author Topic: Round robin  (Read 2562 times)

nickcarter280

• Fledgling
Round robin
« on: June 21, 2007, 11:55:27 AM »

i noticed beside some of the stories names that there is something called round robin
what is that??? and what does is do???

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
Re: Round robin
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 12:00:25 PM »

A round robin means that one author starts the story and other authors can contribute to it. For instance you'd write the first chapter, I could write the 2nd chapter, someone else could write the third... Whoever who seems interested can write a chapter.

I think though that most of the authors who have the round robin icon either don't understand what it is or have it checked by accident. Cuz I'm pretty sure most authors are writing their stories chapter by chapter themselves.

nickcarter280

• Fledgling
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 12:07:37 PM »

ok that was fast ...lol
thanks for clearing that up for me :)
mellz you are my helper in the forum..well mostly you everyone is helpful...but you helped me lots, would you adopt me...lol j/k
thanks for your help

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 12:26:46 PM »

mellz you are my helper in the forum..well mostly you everyone is helpful...but you helped me lots, would you adopt me...lol j/k

LOL! No problem hun... If you ever need anything let me know. I usually try to be pretty helpful to other authors. I believe that what goes around comes around, so hopefully if I need help with something others will be willing to help me.