Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Featured Story for July 2007 - Pandora's Box by Nick's Gal  (Read 28792 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Featured Story for July 2007 - Pandora's Box by Nick's Gal
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2007, 10:54:03 PM »

Nice! Looking forward to see what you come up with and congrats!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2007, 10:56:23 PM »

Be forewarned it might turn into a CG experiment... All my CG projects seem to.... *shrug*

I have to remember how I drew the other Boys... I think I drew them all together like once... When I was bored during job training....
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2007, 10:57:41 PM »

What would a CG experiment be? Remember i'm inital impaired lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2007, 11:04:46 PM »

CG is computer graphics....

Basically a bunch of random material usage/background implications.. .

Kind of like the one I posted asking for help... All the textures and brushes and things I used...
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2007, 11:10:25 PM »

Ah I see lol thanks

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #80 on: July 12, 2007, 11:11:37 PM »

It will be very colorful to say the least. :D
~*Dee*~

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #81 on: July 12, 2007, 11:14:53 PM »

mare likes bright sparkly things lmao

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2007, 11:15:58 PM »

Well... PBox is pretty dark, but... I'll give Howie some sparkly bracelets or something. :D
~*Dee*~

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2007, 11:16:47 PM »

Woohoo lmao

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2007, 11:19:37 PM »

:D

*adds to list of artwork to complete*

My contest entry comes first, but... I'll put this on my list next.
~*Dee*~

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #85 on: July 14, 2007, 09:18:58 AM »

I have more questions for you lol I as going to ask last night, but then forgot all about it.

Since you aren't quite finished with this story yet, do you know exactly where it's heading or do you find yourself changing your mind as you go along?

Do you let your readers influence your decisions as you write? Do you get any reader input....for instance they might say I want this to happen, or can you write me into your story? lol

Do you think you'll be writing a sequel to this one?

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #86 on: July 14, 2007, 06:33:03 PM »

Awww, it's alright. I amused myself by being bored. :D

Yup, I've known basically how it would end since I started it, I think I changed it once... But that's the end it's heading towards now. Anhy avid readers will now think I'm a sadist. :D

No, I don't let them influence what I write mainly for the fact that no one tells me what they want to happen. The greatest amount of feedback I ever get is when parts of it confuse Kelly... Then I go back and clarify those parts. My readers don't really seem to care what it is I write or how fast I write it. *shrug*

Well, there are technically three parts following it, the second story in the series is suppossed to be the events prior to PBox (it's called "Pandora"), the third is the events directly after it (it's called "Pandora's Necklace", and the fourth is some time in the future (it's called "Ragnarok")...

Whether or not I actually end up writing them in a timely fashion is yet to be seen though... In the context of the story, they ouht to be there, I think... But they aren't entirely necessary... They would just round out the existence of Nick to it's complete form.

Really, I'm horribly unmotivated... I do have a fanfic I'm kind of excited to write, but it's a totally different fandom....
~*Dee*~

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2007, 02:21:24 AM »

The greatest amount of feedback I ever get is when parts of it confuse Kelly...

lol... Kelly get's easily confused... Oddly enough as much as I love to write, I am a bit dyslexic and have always struggled with reading. I still like to do it though. But come on Dee... I give you more feedback than just what confuses me.  :P I always tell you what I especially love too! And there's lots of things I especially love about this story.

ps... Did you see I left you another review tonight?   :o  I only have like 6 or 7 more chapters to go till I'm caught up.  Then I shall share all of those wonderful things I was talking about with everyone who reads this thread. ;D
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2007, 03:06:31 AM »

Ah, yes, of course you, do which I do love. :)

But Mare asked if what readers write influences what I write. I don't really change anything because my readers never really say what they think ought to be changed. I'm hoping that means everyone who reads it thinks it's fine as is. :D

I did see it. I was talking to Rose and my email notifier popped up and was like "Absolute Chaos: You have a new Review for Pandora's Box." And I was like, I have a review? That's new. :D I'm proud of you. :)

I wish I could say I was proud of myself. I planned on finishing at least the last six chapters this month and I'm still on the chapter I was writing at the beginning of the month. :(
~*Dee*~

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2007, 11:20:40 AM »

I was talking to Rose and my email notifier popped up and was like "Absolute Chaos: You have a new Review for Pandora's Box." (

hehe that's always fun huh?
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8