Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: September challenge  (Read 5911 times)

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
Re: September challenge
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2007, 09:19:46 PM »

Aww, that's sweet of you Mare. It was really good seeing him again. A few surgeries and a lot of physical therapy, but he's doing a lot better. He'll never have full use of his arm again and may not ever be able to ride again, but on the bright side, he's not dead. And his company is working with him and he's not going to lose his job over it. (that's really good news) He'll just be stuck in the shop and doing paperwork from now on probably. I guess the hardest thing for him is that he's divorced and with only one arm he hasn't been able to take care of his baby girl so his ex has her all the time until he gets used to it and he misses her a lot. But my mom doesn't work so she's been out there a bunch so that he can still have her sometimes.

Other than that all the other things that made last month pretty crappy have been resolved too. So YAY! I'm a bit slow getting back in the writing saddle, but I have had a few updates this month and did the challenge. ;D 

Oh! And I am getting to the Bogeyman story, I promise. I'm about half way through the next chapter as we speak. It's giving me a little trouble at the moment, but it's nice to hear you ask for it.  ;) It's kind of a nice little motivating poke ya know? Plus season 2 comes out on DVD tomorrow so I'm all in Supernatural mode right now.  :D
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2007, 09:30:47 PM »

I'm glad to hear your brother is doing better and yay to things being resolved. That's always a plus.

I can't wait to get the season two DVD, but i'm going to have to for a little bit. I've already watched the gag reel though and it's cute. Not as funny as the first season's but still cute lol

Glad to hear you're halfway there in the story too! lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Nijntje

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Some love is not really love at all..
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2007, 03:19:16 PM »

It's good to hear he's doing a lot better, honey!

Yay, even I managed to squeeze something out for this months challenge.
Knowing me, it probably doesn't fit all the rules lol (too lazy to go back and check)..

It's called "Why I dived in" and here's an url!

http://www.absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8612
Not every dream is supposed to come true
Some words are best unsaid
Some love is not really love at all
I keep everything I shared with you
And that's enough.. there's us..
Pages: 1 [2]