Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: How were 102 people on this morning?  (Read 6302 times)

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
How were 102 people on this morning?
« on: July 02, 2007, 08:14:39 PM »

Do 102 people seriously regularly view these boards?
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: How were 102 people on this morning?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 08:28:59 PM »

I have no idea! I noticed that this morning. I seriously think it might have been some spambots or something. Unless chaos brought some minions in with him this morning lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 08:40:09 PM »

Oh, spam. Ew.

Well, looks like we'll never beat our record now.... *sigh*

I think I was on for like a minute right around then. :D So they weren't all spam bots....

Ooh, minions... We need more of those around here.
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 10:04:00 PM »

This has happened on my forum too.  I've never had any spammers post there, but that's what I figured it was too - spambots or something.  Cause I checked the IP addresses while they were on, and they were all almost the same.  Suspicious...
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 10:12:25 PM »

I wonder what made them all decide to come on this particular board at nine Am...
~*Dee*~

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 10:16:01 PM »

I think it must be my Nick as a cucumber Avy lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2007, 10:21:57 PM »

Yes, I definitely think Nick as a cucumber draws the masses here. *nod* It's been my secret fantasy for a while. ;D
~*Dee*~

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2007, 10:50:45 AM »

I think it must be my Nick as a cucumber Avy lol

Ahh so thats what it is! LOL I wasn't sure if it was a cucumber or a watermelon lol. Or maybe a REALLY fat string bean LMAO (Yes, by the way I did just read To Protect and Serve... That's where I got string bean from lol)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2007, 02:21:57 PM »

Ahh so thats what it is! LOL I wasn't sure if it was a cucumber or a watermelon lol. Or maybe a REALLY fat string bean LMAO (Yes, by the way I did just read To Protect and Serve... That's where I got string bean from lol)

lmao he kind of does look like a watermelon. I was going through a let me make all the boys look like cucumbers phase (I have no idea why lol) and Nick's came out the best. Here are the other ones lol

LOL and aww yay thanks for reading Protect and Serve. I had no idea you were reading that one.

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2007, 02:36:20 PM »

Kevin didn't come out all that bad either actually LOL

Yea I was reading TPAS on and off, but then it got REALLY good and I basically got to the point where I couldn't put it down, so I read it all the way through. Thought I'd go back and read that one since I didn't realize at first that Scars was a sequel. Now everything makes much more sense lol. So when can I expect a Scars update? lol

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2007, 02:50:22 PM »

Kevin didn't come out all that bad either actually LOL

Yea I was reading TPAS on and off, but then it got REALLY good and I basically got to the point where I couldn't put it down, so I read it all the way through. Thought I'd go back and read that one since I didn't realize at first that Scars was a sequel. Now everything makes much more sense lol. So when can I expect a Scars update? lol

I tried writing on that one earlier but I am having trouble channeling my inner Kevin :( but hopefully soon and yes I can see it would be confusing if you didn't realize it was a sequel lol

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2007, 04:48:33 PM »

So what made you decide to bring the cucumber back?
~*Dee*~

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2007, 06:31:04 PM »

Well if Justin can bring sexy back I can bring the cucumber back lol

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2007, 07:24:37 PM »

I have a strange obsession with watching the 'who's online' page because I'm weird and I like to see what people are doing and sometimes the amount of guests is astonishing!
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2007, 08:07:07 PM »

You know when you see the amount of people that are enrolled on the AC site the amount of visitors doesn't really surprise me. I wish some of them would join in though lol
Pages: [1] 2