Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: *Tri's Updates*  (Read 15421 times)

Tri

*Tri's Updates*
« on: July 18, 2007, 07:52:20 PM »

Hey!  So I updated my story, Nothing New, last night.  I'm working on the eighth chapter right now and it should be done soon.  :) 

The story is a Nick Carter fan fiction about him reuniting with his ex-girlfriend.  It goes back and forth between the present and flashbacks, paralleling their past relationship with their current developing one. 

The story is in its early stages, but I'm trying to update as much as I can.  I've gotten a lot of positive feedback on it so far, but I'd appreciate as much constructive criticism as you'd be willing to give!  I'd love to know what you think of the characters so far and the storyline.  I promise it'll get more interesting as I get past the initial "remeeting" part.  lol.

The link to my story is:  http://www.absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8521

Read it and let me know what you think!!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 03:24:26 AM by Tri »

Tri

Re: Any Other Way
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 10:16:17 AM »

Another Update!!  :)  I also changed the name of the story.  It's now "Any Other Way."  I tend to get inspired by song lyrics and "Nothing New" originally was trying to show that nothing was going to change in the relationship in the story.  While I was listening to my iPod before, I heard "Any Other Way" and decided that it really fit with the theme I'm developing.  So sorry for the confusion.

I'm really excited about this story because I have plenty of ideas and I'm not getting bored with it like I tend to with other stories.  I'm up to 12 chapters now.  If you haven't started reading it, go check it out.  If you have been reading it, check out the updates!

http://www.absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8521

Leave reviews!  I love knowing what my readers are thinking.  Thanks!!

*Tri*
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 12:27:56 PM by Tri »

Tri

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 01:29:09 PM »

Another update!  ;D  Go check it out and leave reviews.  It looks like I might get TWO chapters out today.  Craziness.  lol.  This is what happens when I'm on vacation for a week.

Nijntje

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Some love is not really love at all..
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2007, 01:52:15 PM »

Hey! I'm not trying to sound mean here.. but I think your banner is a bit too big.. The rules are it should be around 300x300 or at least not on the frontpage.  If any of the mods disagree, I'm sorry for being wrong!
Not every dream is supposed to come true
Some words are best unsaid
Some love is not really love at all
I keep everything I shared with you
And that's enough.. there's us..

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 02:04:36 PM »

It's all good it comes out to a little over 600 but that's okay. I delete them once they get to 650 or higher. She just went long and short instead of 300x300.

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Nijntje

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2007, 02:07:04 PM »

Alrighty.. see, I'm again talking about things I should just keep quiet about. SORRY! *blows kisses around*

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2007, 02:19:13 PM »

trust me i'm the banner police because I HATE them! lol I would like them to go away entirely so that's the first thing I always check when i'm on AC.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Tri

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2007, 02:21:38 PM »

I figured since I was making it short and wide it would be all right.  Let me know if you want me to change it because I definitely can.  :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2007, 02:28:11 PM »

nope it's fine the way it is :) lol

Nijntje

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2007, 02:53:09 PM »

trust me i'm the banner police because I HATE them! lol I would like them to go away entirely so that's the first thing I always check when i'm on AC.

Alrighty.. I'll keep quiet about them then..

Tri

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2007, 03:04:37 PM »

OT from the banner, I just posted a new chapter!  For those of you who are bored on the boards, go read and review it pleeease! :)

bananaaddict

• Captain of Commotion
    • The Original Nick Chicks
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2007, 09:19:25 PM »

Ok girl, I'm never going to catch up on reading the story if you keep updating so much.  LOL  J/K  I do need to read more of it though.  I think I'll do that now.  Any excuse to quit working.   ;D

Tri

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2007, 10:05:31 PM »

Ok girl, I'm never going to catch up on reading the story if you keep updating so much.  LOL  J/K  I do need to read more of it though.  I think I'll do that now.  Any excuse to quit working.   ;D
Haha!  Sorry, it's only because I'm on vacation.  I'm trying to get the chapters I actually have planned written.  Once those are done, I'll be on a break for a while.  haha.  Remember to leave reviews!  :D

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2007, 04:06:06 PM »

hey Tri lol I just wanted to let you know your banner for the maids story is a bit too big. YOu want to try to keep them no bigger than 600kb

yours is very close to 700 and that's usually when I delete them so just wanted you to know so this way you can change it. Sorry I keep posting in here lol I just wanted to tell you that's why your banner disappeared.

Tri

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2007, 04:38:10 PM »

hey Tri lol I just wanted to let you know your banner for the maids story is a bit too big. YOu want to try to keep them no bigger than 600kb

yours is very close to 700 and that's usually when I delete them so just wanted you to know so this way you can change it. Sorry I keep posting in here lol I just wanted to tell you that's why your banner disappeared.
I just reposted it and made it 400x232.  If it's still too big, please let me know.  It's tough because I make mine wide and short instead of square.  I hope the resized one is all right.  Thanks for letting me know.  :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5