Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: *Tri's Updates*  (Read 15424 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Any Other Way
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2007, 04:41:23 PM »

yup that's an okay size. It's probably safe to think 400 x 200 or 230. You won't want to go beyond that though.

:)
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Tri

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2007, 12:40:56 AM »

yup that's an okay size. It's probably safe to think 400 x 200 or 230. You won't want to go beyond that though.

:)
Thanks for letting me know.  I'll keep it in those guidelines.

P.S. A new chapter's up for anyone interested!  :)

Tri

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2007, 02:40:33 PM »

A few new chapters are up!  Go check them out!  :)  If you haven't read it yet, go ahead and start.  Thanks!  ;D

Tri

Re: Hearts Don't Lie
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2007, 07:05:59 PM »

Sooo it's been a while, but I just wanted to let everyone know that my second story is almost done...  Just 9 more chapters of What the Heart Wants and then the third story will start in the series.  :D

Tri

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2007, 07:37:00 PM »

So I posted the last chapter of What the Heart Wants yesterday.  I'm going to post the epilogue before I go to bed tonight.  :) 

Look out for Double Trouble, which should be posted very soon!

Tri

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2008, 10:45:36 PM »

Double Trouble is already on its tenth chapter!  I've been really busy with teaching since December, but I'm trying to work out some sort of regular updating schedule (it seems to be two or three times a week).  I updated twice this weekend, though, so I feel very accomplished!  Go check it out if you get the chance.  Thanks for reading.  :)

Tri

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2008, 05:13:36 PM »

I've been updating daily lately, which is a HUGE accomplishment for me!  :)  I hope y'all check it out and leave me some feedback.  I really appreciate it!!

Tri

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2008, 10:19:51 PM »

I just posted the big chapter for Double Trouble...  The arrival of the twins!  :D  Go read and review if you're interested!

Tri

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2008, 12:09:51 AM »

Sooo I just updated with Chapter 20 of Double Trouble.  Pretty soon, It's Our Love is going to start (just a few days, actually!) so keep your eyes peeled for that.  :D

Tri

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2008, 10:32:52 PM »

I just wanted to let you know that It's Our Love is up now!  :D  I'm going to try to update it every other day, but we'll see how much I can do that with my job and whatnot.  Happy reading!!

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2008, 02:48:33 PM »

Triiii!!

So, I thought I had left some reviews on Any Other Way and What The Heart Wants, but it appears that I have not.  I love these stories.  So much.  You can definitely see the growth in Nick and Katrina as a couple throughout the series.  You write their kids so well for their ages.  Sometimes it bugs me in stories when you have little children talking as though they are ten years older than they actually are (actually, it always bugs me..)  but you do such a good job of it.  They are so adorable.

I haven't yet read Double Trouble, but I will!  I love Nick and Katrina.  So cute!  I thought I'd leave this here instead of in a story just because it's kind of a review for the whole series, not just one specific story or chapter...yes.  Excellent job! :D
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

Tri

« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2008, 06:40:34 PM »

Triiii!!

So, I thought I had left some reviews on Any Other Way and What The Heart Wants, but it appears that I have not.  I love these stories.  So much.  You can definitely see the growth in Nick and Katrina as a couple throughout the series.  You write their kids so well for their ages.  Sometimes it bugs me in stories when you have little children talking as though they are ten years older than they actually are (actually, it always bugs me..)  but you do such a good job of it.  They are so adorable.

I haven't yet read Double Trouble, but I will!  I love Nick and Katrina.  So cute!  I thought I'd leave this here instead of in a story just because it's kind of a review for the whole series, not just one specific story or chapter...yes.  Excellent job! :D

Thanks, hun!!  I really appreciate the overall review for my series.  I'm SO glad that you've seen a progression between Nick and Trina throughout the series.  I'm a teacher and besides taking childhood development courses, I have experiences with kiddos from birth to 13 years old.  So I'm really glad that my depictions of children are correct.  :)  I can't wait to hear what you think of Double Trouble and the newest addition to the series, It's Our Love.  :D

Tri

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2008, 12:00:57 AM »

I just posted chapter 5 of It's Our Love.  :D  I'm hoping to get another chapter written that fast soon - I wrote it in one evening!  It's been a while since I've had the motivation or concentration to do that.  lol.  Check it out if you get the chance!

Tri

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2008, 04:20:18 PM »

Chapter 11 is now up!  I know it's a busy time of year for a lot of you, but please read and review if you get the chance!  I really appreciate the feedback and I would love to hear what you think.   ;D

Tri

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2008, 10:21:54 PM »

I just put up an author's note that requires some feedback from my readers!  If you'd like to check it out and respond (either through a PM here, a review, an email, or an IM), please do so!  Thank you.  :D
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5